Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic shows the height and the way one man is standing as Tostee would have I'd he held Warriena over and the other is leaning over looking upward as the bottom neighbour would. Look how wide the concrete ledge really is.
How would Warriena possibly hold on IF she was facing outward and her feet be seen? What, somehow twist her arms backwards and up to hold onto the glass section?? If that's the case then surely there would be her fingerprints showing what direction she 1) climbed over 2) which was she was hanging on. IMO opinion Tostee being a 'weightlifting type of guy', definitely held her over.

:goodpost:

I am inclined too believe it was very possibly for the benefit of the tape.

No I haven't seen a photo with weights on the bed - interesting

Witness below heard something very heavy dropping on the floor. Weights are heavy.

Yep I agree TGY

Not possible.

He had to be holding her.

Just looking at the woman that is the view Emily Ellis had. Just horrible for her.

Gable Tostee posts lengthy declaration of innocence online

Date December 11, 2014 - 12:26PM

Accused killer Gable Tostee, who is out on bail after being charged with murder, has taken to a body-building forum to again protest his innocence.

New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright, 26, plunged to her death from Mr Tostee's 14th-floor Surfers Paradise apartment about 2.20am on August 8.

Ms Wright, who had been in Australia to attend a wedding, had met Mr Tostee through the dating app Tinder earlier that night.

Warriena Wright, 26, fell to her death on the Gold Coast. Photo: Supplied

Mr Tostee has been charged with her murder, but was released on bail last month.

In a 2334-word proclamation featuring photographs and an audio recording, posted online on Thursday morning, Mr Tostee described in detail his version of events that night.

As the matter is before the courts, Fairfax Media will not reproduce those aspects of his posts as it could constitute contempt of court.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...tion-of-innocence-online-20141211-124w9h.html

Detective Superintendent Dave Hutchinson of South Eastern Police Region said police were aware of the postings and were looking in to their authenticity.

“We are having a look at the posts,” he said.

“We’re aware of them and we are trying to identify the author of them.

“However it does not appear to be a breach of any bail conditions.”

Part of Tostee’s bail conditions ordered that he not use social media to contact women that he did not know. :banghead:

The case is set to head back to court next month.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...im-his-innocence/story-fnje8bkv-1227152633470

Was expecting to hear something about him acting out. Thought he would wait until Christmas though.

And BS on his lawyers being against his statement, if he did indeed write it. They know every single millimetre of the loopholes in his bail conditions. It is obvious to me now. Of course he can post online. Duh. I missed that possibility. But there you go. QPS says he didn't violate any conditions and that is unfortunately correct.

IMO he is really, really straining against his bail conditions. What do you think might be going down in the Tostee household lately? Arguments? Slammed doors? Muttered curses under the breath? Did he write this out of the stress of being cooped up with his parents? His letter of innocence is quite at odds with his own recorded words. Very odd disparity.

Sorry for Warriena's family and friends especially at this first Christmas without her. There's the genuine heartbreak.

A young woman had died and they needed a villain': Online rant by man claiming to be accused Tinder killer Gable Tostee, with photos of the balcony from which Warriena Wright plunged to her death

Under the user name of 'GT', the person has defended Tostee, saying there have been many 'misconceptions and untruths' that have been circulating in the media and the public about his involvement.

They also posted several pictures claiming to be from inside Tostee's apartment.

One of the photographs show a tanning machine he owns on the Avalon Apartments balcony on Orchid Avenue, which has spectacular views over Surfers Paradise.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-death-New-Zealand-tourist.html#ixzz3LZ01FvcH

Yep I agree TGY

Not possible.

He had to be holding her.

Just looking at the woman that is the view Emily Ellis had. Just horrible for her.

AND the neighbour admitted she was short so it would be a lot harder for her to bend backwards like that cop.

Defence QC Soraya Ryan asked for court-ordered suppression of the name of the alcohol rehab centre Tostee will attend.

Ms Ryan also moved to have an affidavit which includes photos and some of the transcript of the voice recording be suppressed.

She said the “dignity of those involved” should be preserved.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...trict-conditions/story-fnj94j0t-1227127491700

he doesnt care about Rrie or her family his only concern is himself

At the time I could not tell if she had fallen or climbed to another floor.

So he rang his lawyer, because that was the only sensible thing to do.

I have had minor encounters with the law in the past, including throwing an egg at someone, being involved in a small homemade fake ID racket among me and my friends when we were 18 and a few drink driving incidents. I'm not defending these actions but they were not of a malicious nature

A 200klm police chase over the border needing spike to stop you "is not a malicious nature".

Daddy I didn't do it daddy truly I didn't.

I think we are grossly overlooking something here....

In these slime circles...

When a girl say NO, she really means YES.

especially when she says NO 25 times!
Obviously when she pleads to be let out to go home she's really saying she wants to stay.

A copy of the 199-minute audio recording was discovered on Mr Tostee's phone the day after Ms Wright's death, and is expected to be a key piece of evidence for police and Mr Tostee's defence in his impending murder trial.

Fairfax Media can reveal a clip was uploaded anonymously to a Canadian file-sharing website on December 6.

The audio recording is yet to be formally tendered to the courts as evidence in the murder case.

But written transcripts of the recording were submitted to the Brisbane Supreme Court by prosecutors and defence lawyers during a recent bail application.

Superintendent David Hutchinson said police were aware that the audio file had been published.

"We are making inquiries to confirm who the author is," he told Fairfax Media.

Mr Tostee's lawyer Terry O'Gorman declined to comment.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ostees-apartment-balcony-20141211-125c98.html

Wasn't there an issue with someone throwing rocks?

Maybe they are marshmallows. :thinking:

Some of us did a real close look at those items in the bowl on the coffee table some time ago. Close ups and zoomed in shots. Our consensus was unwrapped condoms.

unwrapped?

Yes, they could be seen quite clearly .. soft, pliable, with all the right contours .. clean. Not opened up, just not in their packaging. We thought 'what a whacky decorative item' (or words along those lines :whistle: ) ...... very strange.

Some of us did a real close look at those items in the bowl on the coffee table some time ago. Close ups and zoomed in shots. Our consensus was unwrapped condoms.

:thinking: definitely glass rocks, I've got the same in my candles. :pillowfight2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966