Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:thinking: definitely glass rocks, I've got the same in my candles. :pillowfight2:

Oh, I see the pic you are talking about ... the one from his driveling bb post. Yep, I agree that is rocks. It is not the bowl that we zoomed in on from a different pic ages ago. I'll have to see if I can find it anywhere to show you. Pretty sure the bowl we were looking at was round. Will have a look tomorrow and repost it if I can find it. It is in one of the earlier threads.

Sorry, I should have looked before I assumed what you were speaking of. :blush:

Too tired now to search for it. :eek:fftobed:

Oh, I see the pic you are talking about ... the one from his driveling bb post. Yep, I agree that is rocks. It is not the bowl that we zoomed in on from a different pic ages ago. I'll have to see if I can find it anywhere to show you. Pretty sure the bowl we were looking at was round. Will have a look tomorrow and repost it if I can find it. It is in one of the earlier threads.

Sorry, I should have looked before I assumed what you were speaking of. :blush:

Too tired now to search for it. :eek:fftobed:

I remember those original pics and the unit was messier. It has been cleaned/decluttered for these pics. I also recall a table and chairs on the balcony in the first ones. I'm sure Possy posted the pics.

I will have a look for the article but I remember reading he had her in a choke hold.

I understand a choke hold to be arm around the neck from behind.

If only he'd let her walk out the front door & leave like she wanted too......................:tantrum:

10849933_10204556559825623_6818183679497124289_n.jpg

Here's that bowl ... same dish, different items?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165463311

I don't think he was drunk.

I agree Ooohm .. he does not sound drunk at all. He sounds like he snapped.

In fact, it was just two weeks after his car chase that 'turned his life around, opened his eyes, made him see the light, changed his ways' according to him.

He can't have it both ways. He either changed his ways - with regard to alcohol - or he didn't. Which is it?

<modsnip>

pfft :furious:

4.07-4.15am - The pair discuss where Dad will park the car. Gable says it should be stopped in a residential area and not a shopping centre because "they will do patrols".

Gable Tostee expresses his anxiety about contacting their lawyer and about his father stopping the car at a service station or shopping centre, saying 'just go to a house, there are cameras at servos' and 'just like park next to some bushes ... park on the street next to a fence that way no one will see'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-despite-not-balcony-fell.html#ixzz3LfhpGGQS

Seriously, that boy is just plain :crazy: !! Does everyone have to run around and clean up his messes for him?! Sheesh!

i cannot remember where i read it and please take into account i am not giving him a pass, isn't him in the autistic spectrum? that could explain his lack of empathy and the focus on himself as the victim

i cannot remember where i read it and please take into account i am not giving him a pass, isn't him in the autistic spectrum? that could explain his lack of empathy and the focus on himself as the victim

No, puka .. that fallacy has been discounted by psychiatric examination.

"However, psychiatric examination diagnosed Mr Tostee not with an autism spectrum disorder but with &#8220;insecure social anxiety&#8221;, obsessive compulsive disorder, and depression, against a history of attention deficit disorder."

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...128046513?nk=b5fc862638a3fb14e25ceb5b63f059ff

^ Tho what Marly said a few posts back about his alleged "social anxiety" was spot on, IMO.

How's someone with social anxiety out cruising bars for girls? Even dating sites are incredibly stressful...

I didn't have social anxiety, a very long time ago when I went on my one and only "computer date finder" date. I was SO nervous... and we only met for coffee (thank god, he was an *advertiser censored*, LOL).

Gotta wonder how many psych professionals he's fooled in the past, when it's suited him.

Speaking of psych professionals -- where's Isis at????? Yoo hoo, lady. Hope all's well!

Didn't we read somewhere .. a long time back .. that he called his mate that night? I'm thinking that first call was to his mate. The (Telstra) message said 'person not picking up, leave brief 10 sec message and your message will be sent as a text msg' (didn't it?) That is the message you get when someone does not have voicemail hooked up (like perhaps his mate, because there is a charge to retrieve your v/m messages). His lawyer, as we heard later, had a proper voicemail message.

Didn't we read somewhere .. a long time back .. that he called his mate that night? I'm thinking that first call was to his mate. The (Telstra) message said 'person not picking up, leave brief 10 sec message and your message will be sent as a text msg' (didn't it?) That is the message you get when someone does not have voicemail hooked up (like perhaps his mate, because there is a charge to retrieve your v/m messages). His lawyer, as we heard later, had a proper voicemail message.
Yes, he rang Tony Ongart:
Detectives have also confiscated the mobile phone of Mr Tostee’s close friend Tony Ongart. It is understood he was contacted by Mr Tostee after the fatal fall from the Avalon apartments.On Facebook yesterday, Mr Ongart warned his friends not to contact him and joked about the contents of his phone.
“Hope they (police) watch my *advertiser censored*,” he wrote.

http://news.optuszoo.com.au/2014/08/13/tostee-filmed-sexual-encounters/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members