Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find it very believable that he dangled her over, even if he then replaced her feet on the ledge while he quickly went inside and possibly waited for that accident to happen.

What I have trouble believing, for some reason, is that he was strangling/choking her as transcribed. I really find this hard to accept because of the way she responds in the transcripts. I keep guessing that perhaps he did tackle or pin her down in a hold but not choked her by putting both hands to her throat... because I know I'd run straight to the front door and get the heck out, I reckon. It baffles me.

Hi Kara-curious ... welcome!

I think that you are presuming that he choked her then let completely go of her. I don't personally believe that is the case. I am very uncomfortable about what was going on in those seconds after the 1st scream, and the seconds after the 2nd scream, before the 3rd and final scream as Warriena was falling.

I can picture his arm around her, covering her screaming mouth, and her biting that hand to release it.

There is one incident of (presumably) Warriena banging the glass trying to resist being dragged onto the balcony. I feel that if her movements were free, she would have been banging on that glass and screaming a heck of a lot more than that. Making all kinds of commotion to attract attention. She was going to call the police on him anyway - if she made enough commotion maybe a neighbour would call them.

image.jpg

Phencyclidine (PCP) and ketamine are sometimes called “club drugs”. This refers to substances often used at rave parties and nightclubs. Phencyclidine and ketamine are made synthetically in laboratories. Sometimes these drugs are called dissociative anesthetics.

In its pure form ketamine comes in a vial as a clear liquid and as a white or off-white powder. Powdered ketamine typically is packaged in small glass vials, small plastic bags, and capsules as well as paper, glassine, or aluminum foil folds. Powdered ketamine is cut into lines known as bumps and snorted, or it is smoked, typically in marijuana or tobacco cigarettes. Liquid ketamine can be injected or mixed into drinks.

For ketamine, the onset of effects is rapid and often occurs within a few minutes of taking the drug, though taking it by mouth results in a slightly slower onset of effects. Effects are relatively short in duration, lasting approximately 30 to 60 minutes.

A couple of minutes after taking ketamine, users may experience an increase in heart rate and blood pressure that gradually decreases over the next 10 to 20 minutes. Ketamine can make users unresponsive to stimuli. When in this state, users may experience involuntarily rapid eye movement, dilated pupils, salivation, tear secretions, and stiffening of the muscles. This drug can also cause nausea.

Ketamine may also cause agitation, depression, memory loss (amnesia) and problems with thinking. An overdose of ketamine can cause unconsciousness and dangerously slowed breathing.

Drugs that make a person unconscious or unable to move leave them vulnerable to sexual assault or other safety risks. Steady use of drugs like phencyclidine and ketamine can cause chemical changes in the brain. Users can experience: confusion, delirium, hallucinations, paranoia, depression and withdrawal from loved ones, aggression, schizophrenia-like behavior, and persistent bladder problems (ulcerative cystitis). Further research is needed to determine if these effects can become permanent.

http://www.drugcocktails.ca/substances/PCPK

Ok guys I've just wiped out a couple of pages worth of posts.

You are not allowed to sleuth family members. If they're mentioned in media reports then it's fine to discuss that only.

Keep the derogatory comments and photos out of the thread!

Omg, you. I had my morning coffee out the nose (thx Brightbird!), and now it's my evening one.

May as well just start snorting caffeine direct, with you lot about.

Glad you got a giggle :)

I also find it very believable that he dangled her over, even if he then replaced her feet on the ledge while he quickly went inside and possibly waited for that accident to happen.

We know she said he hurt her vagina and it caused her to need to defaecate. I don't know how much it hurt, but even more of a reason to not go straddling a balcony railing.

2.12 Sounds of background clicking.
GT - They are not real they are fake.

2.14 - Rrie - No seriously I have to *****.
Imo This is where she is beginning to panic.

2.16am
GT starts describing how Rrie will exit.
You are just going to walk out the door
I am going to slam it on you
Do you understand.
If you try and pull anything.
Ill knock you out Ill knock you out............. We all know how it goes..

Rrie breathing restricted for approx 78 seconds until something metallic is dropped.

Could that something metallic have been handcuffs and Rrie had hold of them.

It just seems to me that if something metal were dropped on carpet it would need 2 bits to clang together to make the distinctive metallic sound. (Sorry about that description)

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...leged-recordings/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

2.12 Sounds of background clicking.
GT - They are not real they are fake.

2.14 - Rrie - No seriously I have to *****.
Imo This is where she is beginning to panic.

2.16am
GT starts describing how Rrie will exit.
You are just going to walk out the door
I am going to slam it on you
Do you understand.
If you try and pull anything.
Ill knock you out Ill knock you out............. We all know how it goes..

Rrie breathing restricted for approx 78 seconds until something metallic is dropped.

Could that something metallic have been handcuffs and Rrie had hold of them.

It just seems to me that if something metal were dropped on carpet it would need 2 bits to clang together to make the distinctive metallic sound. (Sorry about that description)

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...leged-recordings/story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751

Male: “You tried to kill me huh?” Male: “Well, why did you try and hit me with that. Huh? Shut your filthy mouth.”
^He had said she tried to hit him with that. I had wondered about handcuffs for the metal object, but they are a "them". And you don't hit someone with a knife.
So I don't know ... Would be heavier than handcuffs if he thought she could kill him with it. I think the first thing was handcuffs and the second was heavier.

Sorry SSC I had to keep editing that to make it make sense, because I was mostly agreeing with you about handcuffs, but there was something else heavier there too I think.

Those weights near the bed would have been very tempting.

^He had said she tried to hit him with that. I had wondered about handcuffs for the metal object, but they are a "them". And you don't hit someone with a knife.
So I don't know ... Would be heavier than handcuffs if he thought she could kill him with it. I think the first thing was handcuffs and the second was heavier.

Barbells? They're heavy and they make that clacking noise?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 96
'Rrie breathing restricted for approx 78 seconds until something metallic is dropped'.

Was Warriena using the barbells, this could make her breathing sound restricted or labored.

'Rrie breathing restricted for approx 78 seconds until something metallic is dropped'.

Was Warriena using the barbells, this could make her breathing sound restricted or labored.
Or did GT have them pressed against her.

Or did GT have them pressed against her.

That's a terrifying and plausible image.

I have dumbbells at home. My neck can fit between the weights. Obviously, the diameter of the weights vary greatly. If this happened, it's more probable that the diameter isn't wide enough not to crush her neck against the wall.

We know she said he hurt her vagina and it caused her to need to defaecate. I don't know how much it hurt, but even more of a reason to not go straddling a balcony railing.

I think he was filming his conquests and he was pushing the boundaries so that he was hurting Warriena. I think he got her drunk so she would participate but it had the opposite effect and both got angry.
It hurt her, she didn't want to and it ruined his agenda.
I've found several *advertiser censored* sites for amateur audio & video & I think they make money from it. The stranger videos get more viewers. It's so wrong knowing the cameras are hidden from the unsuspecting women.

Technology is making LE's job so much easier. The idiot fools are recording their crimes. :floorlaugh: :worms:

Imagine this. You are heavily intoxicated by alcohol (possible chemical as well), just been in a struggle and shoved out on the balcony. Now was the light on? And were the curtains drawn? (voice recording would pick that up).

Heavily disorientated pushed onto a balcony and you are presented with a glass reflection of the building lights. In that case Warriena could of been given the impression she was about to fall over and jumped back only to fall over the side of the real balcony.

Horrible I know. But a possibility

I feel like deleting this post... :/

I really think something like this is what happened. Terror, panic (flight response) plus heavy intoxication (drugs or alcohol) could make this kind of disorientation happen.

I'm officially a life member of The Websloots Insomniacs Club. :slap:
:bedtime::eek:fftobed: maybe later ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie