Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Justice Mullins takes this into account at the next hearing ...

The court documents filed during Mr Tostee's bail application on Monday say he was charged on July 27 with driving under the influence of liquor and breaching bail.

He had also breached bail conditions he had been placed on in January following the alleged incident on Ferny Avenue, according to the court documents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-court-documents-reveal.html#ixzz3D8yYBnFQ

'Drink driving, abusing the public and assaulting police': How Gable Tostee was known to police before Warriena Wright fell to her death from his balcony

Two outstanding charges against Mr Tostee from January 27 relate to an alleged incident which took place after police were flagged down by a tuk-tuk driver who claimed he had run from the vehicle without paying his fare, according to the court documents.

Prosecutors claim, in the court documents, Mr Tostee was standing in a nearby Surfers Paradise convenience store on Ferny Avenue, buying chocolate and 'using obscene language' when Constable Leigh Hurley approached him and was told twice to '*advertiser censored** off'.

The court documents state Constable Hurley observed Mr Tostee was 'causing alarm to members of the public attempting to purchase items from the store and that he was interfering with 'peaceable business'.

When the officer arrested Mr Tostee, the defendant allegedly said to him, according to court documents: 'What are you going to do small man, *advertiser censored** off c***'.

Prosecutors allege, in the court documents, after being placed in the rear of a police vehicle, Mr Tostee then allegedly put his foot in the door to prevent it being closed, said '*advertiser censored** off' again, 'violently kicked out at' Sergeant Stephen Wright, who sprayed Tostee with capsicum spray which 'had no effect'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-court-documents-reveal.html#ixzz3D8yYBnFQ

bbm Whoa!! There's a very clear example of his aggression and nastiness. No Mr Nice Guy in reality - his mask is not on display here. No pearly whites to con someone with :facepalm:

And yay, Makara coming back!! Woo hoo! :loveyou:

Isn't he in protective custody? So now the pedos and other protected inmates are bashing him too?!

There's still a code of honour in jail - even amongst the creepy sex offenders.......although it's probably the guys who've grassed on other people who are attacking him.

And in my understanding, prison guards often accidentally 'let' reviled prisoners be left in situations where they can be beaten by other inmates, even in protective custody.

He's in a lot of trouble I think. SO many Maori guys on social media have called him a marked man.

It's one thing to shoot the ***** on the lame bb forums.....it's a whole other thing to be in jail with the big boys.:scared:

Yes, the big boys don’t waste time throwing bins around and acting like jerks in Surfers. They throw people around when they do the wrong thing. Prison justice ….

Yes, the big boys don’t waste time throwing bins around and acting like jerks in Surfers. They throw people around when they do the wrong thing. Prison justice ….

Exactly.

Much love to Warriena :rose:

1410474898117_wps_3_Warriena_Wright_and_Gable.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-court-documents-reveal.html#ixzz3D8yYBnFQ

I find it amusing he had to take to facebook to beg for people to write to him.... wouldn't his true friends have already been visiting him in prison?? think i might send him a picture of a supreme pizza

Keep searching sleuthers. The truth is out there. Good work on the dumbell theories too!!

[video=youtube;ZbaW0HZ_Qy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbaW0HZ_Qy8[/video]

This movie constantly comes to mind...Pistorius anyone? So sick of <modsnip> winning in life - in my short time on this planet one thing I know for certain is that life is very far from fair.

RE: facebook post ... Is it possible that someone is trying to make the case so public, that it then has to be trialled by a judge only? I don;t know how these things work. Just wondering.

RE: facebook post ... Is it possible that someone is trying to make the case so public, that it then has to be trialled by a judge only? I don;t know how these things work. Just wondering.

I wondered if all the publicity would create that situation too. Most articles are not even refraining from using his name, or pixelating out his face, for some reason. (Wondering where sub judice went in this case? :waitasec: )

No worries though, judge-only trial did not work out so well for Gittany.

I wondered if all the publicity would create that situation too. Most articles are not even refraining from using his name, or pixelating out his face, for some reason. (Wondering where sub judice went in this case? :waitasec: )

No worries though, judge-only trial did not work out so well for Gittany.

Yes, subjudice seems to have been forgotten. I wonder if a Tostee has access to shiny surfaces to admire himself in, at Arthur Gorrie.
I wonder if he has a roommate? The more he is in the media, the more his inmates will despise him.

When the officer arrested Mr Tostee, the defendant allegedly said to him, according to court documents: 'What are you going to do small man, *advertiser censored** off c***'.

Prosecutors allege, in the court documents, after being placed in the rear of a police vehicle, Mr Tostee then allegedly put his foot in the door to prevent it being closed, said '*advertiser censored** off' again, 'violently kicked out at' Sergeant Stephen Wright, who sprayed Tostee with capsicum spray which 'had no effect'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-court-documents-reveal.html#ixzz3D8yYBnFQ

^ Meth? Coke? I doubt he was just stinking drunk, after a high speed car chase, and then pepper spray has no effect on him at all. Sounds like he was on something else as well.

'Drink driving, abusing the public and assaulting police': How Gable Tostee was known to police before Warriena Wright fell to her death from his balcony

Two outstanding charges against Mr Tostee from January 27 relate to an alleged incident which took place after police were flagged down by a tuk-tuk driver who claimed he had run from the vehicle without paying his fare, according to the court documents.

Prosecutors claim, in the court documents, Mr Tostee was standing in a nearby Surfers Paradise convenience store on Ferny Avenue, buying chocolate and 'using obscene language' when Constable Leigh Hurley approached him and was told twice to '*advertiser censored** off'.

The court documents state Constable Hurley observed Mr Tostee was 'causing alarm to members of the public attempting to purchase items from the store and that he was interfering with 'peaceable business'.

Think he was on something for sure that night...

There's still a code of honour in jail - even amongst the creepy sex offenders.......although it's probably the guys who've grassed on other people who are attacking him.

And in my understanding, prison guards often accidentally 'let' reviled prisoners be left in situations where they can be beaten by other inmates, even in protective custody.

He's in a lot of trouble I think. SO many Maori guys on social media have called him a marked man.

It's one thing to shoot the ***** on the lame bb forums.....it's a whole other thing to be in jail with the big boys.:scared:

I am not sure there is a code of anything at AGCC. It is reported he is in protection, that is like asking to be isolated in your box for 23 hr per day.

Might be safer, but much less opportunities to play "is mine the biggest"

I am not sure there is a code of anything at AGCC. It is reported he is in protection, that is like asking to be isolated in your box for 23 hr per day.

Might be safer, but much less opportunities to play "is mine the biggest"

Isn't AGCC rather overcrowded? I get the feeling it is all a bit tricky there.

The message, understood to have been passed through a friend who was given access to his account, prompted messages of support from friends.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-facebook-20140913-10gehk.html#ixzz3D9s8jDig

Its not hard to work out who the "friend" is .

From the Misc forum: has always had trouble keeping friends. I see that nothing has changed and this is a plea for attention. Any 'friends' visiting him now would be because of 'business' codependency IMO
These guys are a good five years younger than G. They have stuff to do. Parties to throw, new people to meet.

Isn't AGCC rather overcrowded? I get the feeling it is all a bit tricky there.

Yes - I just read a shocking report about AGCC from a few years ago by a Catholic prisoner advocate service. There was a lack of basic amenities provided to the prisoners, rat and roach infestations.......it didn't sound like a picnic.

http://www.plsqld.com/reports/CPM-PLS 2008 Prison Tour Report.pdf

But it may have changed by now - this is a 2008 report.

And in regards to being kept in solitary confinement - even if the prisoner is in isolation for 23 hours per day, that one hour easily provides enough time for a guard to look the other way (or literally disappear) while another inmate beats him up. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876