Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KLEITOS

USAGE: Ancient Greek
OTHER SCRIPTS: Κλειτος (Ancient Greek)
Means "splendid, famous" in Greek. This was the name of one of the generals of Alexander the Great.
VARIANTS: Cleitus, Clitus
OTHER LANGUAGES: Cletus, Cletis (English)

http://www.behindthename.com/name/kleitos

I have tried without success to add a pic. Help needed.
It appears the unit has 2 sliding doors from the living area to the balcony - one slides right one slides left.
I am thinking maybe one opening and one shutting.
If that is possible?

This is how I do it sosocurious:

1. right click on the photo you want to post.

2. click "copy image URL"

3. go to WS posting box and click on the "Insert Image" icon (4th icon in from the right, on the second row)

4. go to "From URL"

5. right click to 'paste' your copied URL address into the white box

6. un-check 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' (it doesn't work if that box is ticked)

7. click OK.

Sounds convoluted when I write it all out like that but it's really simple. Hope that makes sense!!

:seeya:

KLEITOS

USAGE: Ancient Greek
OTHER SCRIPTS: Κλειτος (Ancient Greek)
Means "splendid, famous" in Greek. This was the name of one of the generals of Alexander the Great.
VARIANTS: Cleitus, Clitus
OTHER LANGUAGES: Cletus, Cletis (English)

http://www.behindthename.com/name/kleitos

Also: Cletus

cletus-the-slack-jawed-yokel.jpg

Thats exactly what I have been picturing all this time. Thought it may have been part of Rrie's sense of humour

Me too!! It makes me laugh everytime I imagine Cletus.....:floorlaugh:

123.jpg
I was looking at this unit pic and comparing it to the one where they have the line Rrie fell.

The door opening, shutting and that damn metal dropping on carpet just seems all out. Though it is recorded. Hmmm

Thats exactly what I have been picturing all this time. Thought it may have been part of Rrie's sense of humour
However she had been discussing Greek Gods on the night, so I took that to be an interest of hers ...

Makara good to have your wisdom back.
Welcome Slinki.
I am finding this case so frustrating, there wouldn't be many cases where you have audio of a person's last hours yet even having the transcripts there seems to be so much missing.
What happened before the recordings that have been released and do we have everything that was said, or have the police only released bits.
I'd like to actually hear it all rather than read bits.
Do we know if there was any outdoor furniture, I find it hard to believe people on the floor below could hear stuff being thrown inside apartment above, yet we didn't hear about a lot of noise on tape.
I really hope the police know a lot more than has been released, to me the most telling and chilling thing was calling his lawyer within seconds of her death, but if Warriena's toxicology comes back showing her totally wasted I fear it will help Tostee's case.

Another interpretation:
2.19am: Movement and rustling and sounds of female calling out. Sound consistent with door unlocking.
Note this is not the sound of the door sliding open, it is the lock.

Female states, 'No'. Possible sound of glass door being hit.
This could be Warriena being pushed into the glass door, possibly being held tightly by the back of her shirt collar.

2.20.46am: Male: 'Who the *advertiser censored** do you think you are? Hey?' Female: 'No, no, no. No! No no no.'
Male: 'You tried to kill me huh? Well, why did you try and hit me with that. Huh? Shut your filthy mouth.'
Female: 'No, no, no, no, no. (screaming).'
Male: 'It is all on recording you know. It is all being recorded.
Female: 'No no no no no no no no no no no no. Just let me go home.'
Male: 'I would but you have been a bad girl.' Sound of door sliding shut.
This could actually be the sound of the door sliding all the way open, rather than shut. We didn't hear the door open previously. He lifts her over into the ledge by her shirt collar and moves right away from her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-plus-happened-afterwards.html#ixzz3DB4zWJou

I was curious about GT's friends fb pages and a quick look at a couple showed he didn't rate a mention on their walls. I wonder if they are really just acquaintances from gym, or perhaps some other dealings - I imagine they'd not really want to be too closely linked or have their business damaged by any sort of association with him, brahs or not.

Another interpretation:

This could be Warriena being pushed into the glass door, possibly being held tightly by the back of her shirt collar.

This could actually be the sound of the door sliding all the way open, rather than shut. We didn't hear the door open previously. He lifts her over into the ledge by her shirt collar and moves right away from her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-plus-happened-afterwards.html#ixzz3DB4zWJou

I wish we knew what object he was telling her to drop - presumably the same thing he is claiming she tried to hit (and kill :waitasec: ) him with, and the object that makes the metallic sound as it falls to the floor?

I wish we knew what object he was telling her to drop - presumably the same thing he is claiming she tried to hit (and kill :waitasec: ) him with, and the object that makes the metallic sound as it falls to the floor?

A hand weight seems to be the best theory so far.

http://www.news.com.au/national/gab...-warriena-wright/story-fncynjr2-1227057520144

Gable Tostee’s criminal record revealed as he tries to get bail for the murder of Warriena Wright
1 HOUR AGO SEPTEMBER 13, 2014 5:22PM

"... he is alleged to have previously assaulted and abused police officers".
Court documents filed [as part of the Crown’s arguments that bail should not be granted] by prosecutors in the Supreme Court in Brisbane have revealed the criminal history of 28-year-old Gable Tostee, who is in custody after being charged with the August 8 murder of New Zealander Warriena Wright...

Yes I'm curious about that too, I guess even dropping a phone on tiles could make a metallic sound, also curious about what sounded like rocks being thrown.

Yes I'm curious about that too, I guess even dropping a phone on tiles could make a metallic sound, also curious about what sounded like rocks being thrown.
And the nearest tiled areas, as far as I can see, are the kitchen.. and the balcony.

My bet, to judge by their obvious proximity to it during the recording, is the balcony.

Another interpretation:

THIS.

This is what I've saying, and what I hope the jury will take into account... that Tostee was *manipulating* the entire recording (for an audience, says his asides to an invisible someone) AND that it's not clear at all that he was not on that balcony. That's why I was so mad the cops announced they didn't think he was.... because it's very far from clear IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee