Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a couple of things - and I'm sorry if they've been addressed elsewhere...

1) Does anyone know why the actual recordings are not being released? Is it because they could later influence a jury? It would be interesting to hear the actual words, tones and noises, rather than just read the transcripts.

The transcript was only given to the court to prevent him from getting bail, and only came to mainstream media through a public interests search. The complete police brief isn't due till a later date.

2) Does anyone know why he seems to record absolutely everything? I mean, it seems like he had a different recording device for the events with Warriena than the one he used afterwards with his father... which means that he would have to actually started recording again on another device after he left the apartment to pick up the subsequent conversations. Who thinks like that?? I could sort of see having the recording in the apartment based on his posting of other 'encounters' he's had with women - but who would have the presence of mind to start recording again right after when he leaves the building?

He says he is obsessive, compulsive, and i believe paranoid. Others would say he likes to fantasize listening to the tracks later. He also states he has trouble remembering some nights when he 'blacks' out.

Aww thanks Amee! And thanks to Whatson for the replies :)

1410450616421_Image_galleryImage_gable_tostee_facebook_pho.JPG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-despite-not-balcony-fell.html#ixzz3D37KIEiR

UGH!!:badmood:

That whole article is filled with too many yucky smug Tostee photos :gaah:

Interesting though that it seems they are not quite as well off as it initially seemed. I used to work for a carpet sales place - there was a salesmen who also used his son as a carpet layer. They look fairly middle class to be honest based on the cars in the driveway, type of house and location, etc. Maybe slightly upper middle class, but certainly not wealthy. If his father was a major property investor I doubt he would also be working as a carpet salesman. They might own one or two investment properties...if any at all...

Welcome Ilyiria!! :seeya:

:welcome6:

I LOOOOVE your avatar!!

That whole article is filled with too many yucky smug Tostee photos :gaah:

Interesting though that it seems they are not quite as well off as it initially seemed. I used to work for a carpet sales place - there was a salesmen who also used his son as a carpet layer. They look fairly middle class to be honest based on the cars in the driveway, type of house and location, etc. Maybe slightly upper middle class, but certainly not wealthy. If his father was a major property investor I doubt he would also be working as a carpet salesman. They might own one or two investment properties...if any at all...

Yes, I was struck by that too Tarjessi. They're not super wealthy at all. And now they'll have to foot massive legal bills.:scared:

Well, Tostee's accessed his FB via iPhone and has posted - proclaiming his innocence!!

Yup - he's learnt nothing about keeping silent.

Lawyer's dream :facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/gabletee?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Are you actually serious?? I can't believe it...so somehow he has managed to get access to his account. I know that they do raids and find mobile phones all the time. Just because they aren't allowed to have them doesn't mean that **** isn't smuggled in. It happens a lot more often than we are aware. I have been out to Wolston and the staff are human beings and sometimes they are not all upstanding citizens if you know what I mean?

Oooooh it is back down now though...just tried it. Did you get a screen shot Isisrising? This just proves he will never learn and feels he is above the law.

Oooooh it is back down now though...just tried it. Did you get a screen shot Isisrising? This just proves he will never learn and feels he is above the law.

The link doesn't work. You have to search his name GABLE TOSTEE in find people.

Thanks possumheart :tyou: oh it is now gone - the post you made here...thank you for trying anyway

The link is working for me :dunno:

Working for me too, Amee. Maybe it only works in SA :eek:

I notice he didn't update anything else on his FB page. Doesn't he live in Wacol now, not Gold Coast any more?

Thanks possumheart :tyou: oh it is now gone - the post you made here...thank you for trying anyway

I had a feeling it was a no no, best not to do the wrong thing by our lovely moderator.

Just want to say ... I reckon that someone he knows has posted that message on his FB page, even though I know all kinds of disallowed activities do carry on in jail.

BUT I still think it is worth reporting to authorities. It will only bolster their reasons for keeping him in jail without bail, and under super-strict supervision. Whoever did this is only causing him more harm. :)

Just want to say ... I reckon that someone he knows has posted that message on his FB page, even though I know all kinds of disallowed activities do carry on in jail.

BUT I still think it is worth reporting to authorities. It will only bolster their reasons for keeping him in jail without bail, and under super-strict supervision. Whoever did this is only causing him more harm. :)

Excellent point!! Already he's bucking the system and not abiding by the rules.......I'm hoping someone does indeed report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni