Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accused Gold Coast balcony killer Gable Tostee poses for pic with alpaca

January 03, 2015 12:00AM

ACCUSED balcony killer Gable Tostee has used his bail time to update his Facebook profile with a bizarre picture of an alpaca.

The picture was posted just days ago, before the Gold Coast playboy removed public access to his page.

Tostee’s bail conditions prohibit him from using a social media service to contact women.

In another twist, an internet user with intimate knowledge of the case has taken to online forums to defend the accused killer.

The same person appears to be behind profiles on several different sites – all created in December – challenging anyone who claims Tostee is responsible for the death of New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright.

While many users have accused the person of being Tostee – or a close friend of his – the poster claims to be someone who has “studied (the case) in detail”.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-pic-with-alpaca/story-fnn8dlfs-1227173028602

From that same link....

The forum posts, some made as recently as yesterday, refer to information not widely reported – including Ms Wright’s height.

In response to one forum user who described Tostee as a “very large man” and Ms Wright as “tiny”, the poster, calling themselves “Aware”, says: “She is 5’6” (not tiny), does Muay Thai. Tostee is 9 inches taller than her, but he is not large. Nor is he a bodybuilder as falsely reported.”

“She’s no wallflower, that’s for sure. Tostee was scared, and had to take action.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-pic-with-alpaca/story-fnn8dlfs-1227173028602

2mwdlsm.jpg

"The picture was posted just days ago, before the Gold Coast playboy removed public access to his page."

Image: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-pic-with-alpaca/story-fnn8dlfs-1227173028602

Justice Mullins says this is not a strong case for murder :( He just might get away with it after all. He's out on bail as though he and his temper is not a danger to the public. Perhaps he takes performance enhancing drugs as his arms are huge.

Looks like he's gotten very thick around the middle, doesn't it.

I am very sure this latest report re certain posts on various forums will give some people a thrill. And possibly, help along a case for a judge-only trial. Which could, like so many of his BBF forum posts, feasibly backfire very badly for Tostee.

January 03, 2015 12:00AM

ACCUSED balcony killer Gable Tostee has used his bail time to update his Facebook profile with a bizarre picture of an alpaca.

The picture was posted just days ago, before the Gold Coast playboy removed public access to his page.

Tostee’s bail conditions prohibit him from using a social media service to contact women.

In another twist, an internet user with intimate knowledge of the case has taken to online forums to defend the accused killer.

The same person appears to be behind profiles on several different sites – all created in December – challenging anyone who claims Tostee is responsible for the death of New Zealand tourist Warriena Wright.

While many users have accused the person of being Tostee – or a close friend of his – the poster claims to be someone who has “studied (the case) in detail”.

So one of our very own has hit the big time, eh? :rolleyes:

Perhaps he takes performance enhancing drugs as his arms are huge.

RSBM: He looks pretty chunky all over now, to me. Mumma's home cooking, diminished night activities, perhaps hours and hours sitting at the computer .... letting his hair go it's natural colour now too.

RSBM: He looks pretty chunky all over now, to me. Mumma's home cooking, diminished night activities, perhaps hours and hours sitting at the computer .... letting his hair go it's natural colour now too.
And his golden tan ... Where is his golden tan? Where is the frisson between his golden tan and his white 'wristband'?

:phone: "Hi Gabe, this is Soraya from Robertson O'Gorman. What the .... !!"

And his golden tan ... Where is his golden tan? Where is the frisson between his golden tan and his white 'wristband'?

And I'm very disturbed that he is trying his signature finger gun move on that poor alpaca! The alpaca looks violated.

His lawyers might hope he keeps a lower profile in 2015 as the justice system takes its course.
I hope he keeps a lower profile too...in jail.

Good post. Snoods. I was just now reading through the "wallet incident thread" (which I have saved...) and for some time now, I have thought that whole thing was very hoaxy and set up, for several reasons I'll expound on below. I mention this, as I think it's VERY relevant to your comments re "he knows he is recording everything" and "buzzwords". I've said it many times over the course of our threads here, that I believe for good reason that Tostee was manipulating both the situation -and- the recording, for his own amusement and benefit, and I believe the 'wallet incident' is a precursor to this.

Firstly, we see his complaint that a girl he had sleep over has stolen his wallet. He provides a poor quality video of a girl he claims is leaving, after taking something off a table and looking behind her.

He then asks he misc brahs advice on how to get his wallet back. To the eye-bleedingly obvious answer, 'call the police', he replies in post #15 that the police are useless. Even allowing for the fact that perhaps he believes this to be true (though I think he has other reasons for wanting to avoid police) he follows this with the comment that she might also cry rape.

Think about that, as a given reason for not calling police, in light of what we know about Tostee and his attitude to women, and his reputation as 'creeper'.

He makes plenty of self-deprecating claims that he was drunk and he's not 100% sure she took it, etc. and repeats that he 'knows' the cops will do nothing to help him, poor Gabe. Then says he played dumb and texted her, asking her name.

After a multitude of posters telling him to go to police and concerns for his credit cards, he posts that the wallet was 'only' his 'club wallet' and lists the contents. Good dodge! He also claims "muscle memory" as the reason why, as drunk as he gets, he has never "lost" his wallet before. He points out details in the video which are NOT clear at all -- the size and shape of what she took off the table, the look on her face, etc.. I am not seeing any of those things.

Claims he tried to Google and FB search the number and came up empty. This seems to me, in regard to a young woman who likes to party, using social media these days, highly unlikely.

He then says he'll call her later as she "might be asleep". :waitasec: One brah prophetically posts: in b4 she turns up dead...

At a question of how he knows it's not a fake number, he states he 'thinks' he did so already, as he 'normally' tests to see if its a fake number. Says vid surveillance was put in due to his keys being stolen by tradesmen on a prior occasion. :notgood:

Lots of incredibly creepy suggestions from miscers, including some who claim to be LE.... however, many also keep urging that he call the police. Some also make suggestions re very effective ways find out her name, via her phone number.

Tostee gives a pile of lame excuses as to why none of these will work. Then apparently, they work. He posts that he has her name, FB and place of work, then asks MORE advice on how to proceed. :rolleyes:

In post #122 he lays out a cunning plan to "trap her".
In post #130 he quotes an apparent conversation, asking if she's seen his wallet, she says no. Says he saw her grabbing something, etc.
In posts #140 confronts her with accusation.. she denies, saying "she can't remember" ( familiar, hm?)...

Post #161 is VERY INTERESTING!
He claims he can't confront her at work because... she works in a nightclub. Read this post for yourself, then consider:
--the likelihood of staff taking a client home -- then stealing from him, knowing there's a v/good chance he knows where she works.
-- the likelihood he doesn't recognise her from a club he frequently attends.
--his concern re getting a "false bad reputation" (on top of a false rape accusation...?) -- and what club staff have said about *him* in msm.
-- what he says about being banned from another club PLUS his visible habit of minimising his blameworthy actions.

Where I had caught whiffs of BS before, it's now pungent.

Post #223 he claims success in getting his wallet, posts screenshot of texts back and forth. I'm not familiar with this chat program, but there's no personalised avatars. Most people have those. There's absolutely NO way we can tell he's not texting back and forth to himself.

Compare *real* screenshot on his post, this page: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162392551&p=1259403371#post1259403371

Post #229 Details his surveillance equipment...
Post #130: Says the wallet still had money in it, and all cards but one that he "may have" lost himself.

So, let's look at the narrative so far:

This nightclub employee goes home with Tostee.
Despite that she works at a club he frequently goes to, she steals his "club wallet" before she leaves.
Despite this, he doesn't recognise her in the morning, off the video.
He doesn't call police in case she "cries rape".
Cites trouble with other female club staff, making himself look utterly blameless for subsequent ban from club.

So this is why I think this whole theft thing was a hoax... something to do with him being butthurt over bannage from clubs, maybe, or just inventively setting up a defense in case the girl indeed "cries rape" or otherwise complains about him (to her boss, maybe? hence further club bans?).

And this, in turn, has made me VERY wary of Tostee's input to the Warriena recording (as per police transcript, OFC =P ). And is motives for making it. And his obvious manipulation of the event.

AND those "self-inflicted" wounds the ME observed on him....

Just food for thought.

Link to BBF thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147109323&page=9

Reclub behaviour: http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/tostee-had-been-banned-clubs-and-described-creepy/2354079/

In person, he had been described as - initially, at least - confident and charming. But nightclubs had banned him because of his unsettling and unsavoury behaviour.

Tostee would go out four or five times a week, usually by himself. Sometimes he would spend the night drinking just water, no ice. Bar staff say he would usually still be there as they closed up, trying to speak to intoxicated girls.

.....a former bar worker said he had followed her to her car after closing time more than once; another said he would prowl the streets after bars had all closed, looking for dates.

One nightclub employee said: "Everyone knows to keep away from him. His reputation is he's just a weirdo, he'd just odd."

BBM1 Yes, yes, yes. It all seemed so staged, the whole wallet thing, didn't it?

IMO he appears to get off on any positive "bro-feedback" he gets from miscers, particularly when it makes him "the man" while ridiculing the "sloots".

It's incredibly believable to me that he has attempted to stage different scenarios with women, situations manipulated to make him look like "the man" while the girls look like fools. Then later he could upload the recordings for all to enjoy, while getting reps from his brahs.

And he doesn't want the alleged wallet thief to "cry rape" even though he knows darn well he has recorded their whole evening so that wouldn't be possible?! Liar liar, plants for hire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic