Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
December 31, 2014

Tostee, who is staying at his parents' place awaiting his next court appearance, has made several protestations of innocence online, including whilst out on bail.

His lawyers might hope he keeps a lower profile in 2015 as the justice system takes its course.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/13-gable-tostee-20141231-12g6tp.html

I wonder why this article has the number 13 before the headline. Was he the 13th biggest news item for the BT this year, or something?

I wonder why this article has the number 13 before the headline. Was he the 13th biggest news item for the BT this year, or something?
They were listing top stories for 2013 and he is lucky number 13.

The Australian national news sites have all picked up the picture with the alpaca. The photo is in and of itself quite innocuous. Stirring the pot then sitting back, then getting self-righteous about the kind of attention it is getting? Sensing an amateur trying to wield the sword of justice around and cutting themselves in the process. Because that's what happens when you try to manipulate people whilst complaining about said people.

The critics couldn't be more wrong about Websleuths. All types, here. The one thing that binds us together is an abiding desire for Justice. For anyone who is guilty, THAT is threatening.

So interpretation is that the Llama is to counter any sympathy for Wrie that could be attributable to her being an animal lover. This is partially paraphrased from the aforementioned forum.

So interpretation is that the Llama is to counter any sympathy for Wrie that could be attributable to her being an animal lover. This is partially paraphrased from the aforementioned forum.

Great reasoning! Fascinating possibility. He's potentially mocking the media portrayal of Rrie?!

December 31, 2014

Tostee, who is staying at his parents' place awaiting his next court appearance, has made several protestations of innocence online, including whilst out on bail.

His lawyers might hope he keeps a lower profile in 2015 as the justice system takes its course.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/13-gable-tostee-20141231-12g6tp.html

Considering the Onscreen names used and some of the comments which are subtle but alarming at the same time - I can hear the voice of Tostee amongst the replies.
I'd say, this is like giving a dog its full leash and then being let off to run stupid in the park.

Something is allowing this to happen - I think the bail condition should have gone further.

To whom does the benefit go?
Is GT's legal team pushing for a judge only trial?
Is someone waiting for 'Tostee's Voice' to trip up?
This case is gathering notoriety.

NZ Herald.
Defiant balcony accused Gable Tostee online
Bailed Australian balcony murder suspect places bizarre photo on Facebook page
A man accused of the Gold Coast balcony murder has used his time on bail to get back on social media.

A grinning Gable Tostee has posted a bizarre picture of himself with an alpaca on his Facebook page while awaiting trial for the murder of Kiwi Warriena Wright.

Meanwhile, Wright's mother Merzebeth Tagpuno posted pictures of herself with Rrie in a new Facebook entry this week.

Tagpuno, from Wellington, told friends it was a "sad New Year".

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11381655

Justice Mullins says this is not a strong case for murder :( He just might get away with it after all. He's out on bail as though he and his temper is not a danger to the public. Perhaps he takes performance enhancing drugs as his arms are huge.

BBM

Steroids could very well have played a part.....could account for his aggression and anger as well as the capsicum spray having no effect on him even though that is more common with meth addicts.

His blood test results will be very interesting considering police/Prosecutor Power have stated....

submissions that Tostee’s offending was caused by alcohol were not borne out by the evidence

http://m.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/n...trict-conditions/story-fnj94j0t-1227127491700

BBM

Steroids could very well have played a part.....

^ also, moobs. Not being funny there - didn't he have surgery on them? They were quite pronounced in some of his pictures. I've suspected steroid use for a while. Though it could have been natural gynecomastia .. but the whole bodybuilding thing makes me think otherwise. He suffered erectile dysfunction sometimes, according to him, so that fits too though he passed it off as being too drunk.

Funny though, how he can recall *every moment* of a supposedly drunken, failed sex act - so drunk he can't get it up but can recall the event just fine - what with the claims of constant blackouts from drinking and all. Selective memory, plz.

Just a week to go before he's in court.

Predictions?

Seeing as he has (according to himself, on BBF) a previous DUI, for which he was dq'd for 18 months, I reckon a lifetime driving ban is on the cards, and looking at similar offenses it'd be remiss IMO if he wasn't jailed for 6+ months as well.

<modsnip>.

Wonder if he'll run into that one guy from Arthur Gorrie, who he named all over the papers while insinuating the guy wanted to rape him. Wouldn't that be unfortunate.

So, does he go in front of Judge Mullins for the car chase charge too, I wonder. Surely the murder charge mention and the car chase charge would be heard in two different courts?

Though the car chase charge is a very serious charge too, there was a potentially lethal outcome that night. :thinking:

They seem like different voices to me.

Is that really GT in the alpaca photo? Judge Mullins said she wouldn't be able to ban him from Facebook because it was too easy for people to make fake accounts in his name.

Seriously?! People have had his FB page bookmarked for a long time, it is the same site as always.

Compare this ...
2mwdlsm.jpg

To all of these dolled up pics ...
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...=xc-pVJreB6XUmgXM0YCAAw&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

Chunkier now, but the same guy.

They seem like different voices to me.

Is that really GT in the alpaca photo? Judge Mullins said she wouldn't be able to ban him from Facebook because it was too easy for people to make fake accounts in his name.

:facepalm::gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member