Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8.45pm - Gold Coast City Council cameras capture Mr Tostee and Ms Wright meeting outside the City Beach surf shop in Cavill Mall.

8.48pm - Mr Tostee and Ms Wright enter the Surfers Paradise Tavern Beer Garden, before leaving and purchasing a six-pack of Tooheys Extra Dry from a nearby BWS bottleshop.

8.58pm - Mr Tostee and Ms Wright enter Avalon Apartments on Wahroonga Place and step into the elevator.

Wrie's sister said she drank beer, maybe she felt safer with beer, he obviously didn't have her brand at his place so I'd like to know who purchased the beer and who drank it, the police will know by now. A 6 pack between two people would is not a lethal cocktail, they are only stubbies, BUT if Tostee helped drink the/her beer and then started insisting she had more of his rocket fuel THEN that's a lethal combination.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ostees-apartment-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 124
If they have the same attitude as Gable Tostee, why wouldn't they?

The Gold Coast seems to be a huge pick up spot. I don't think it's a stretch that it's populated by quite a few guys playing the same game as GT. He is not unique.

Oh ye of little faith in the male species :facepalm:

0.24am - Six photos are taken on Mr Tostee's balcony with a Canon A550 camera.

0.55am - A sound recorder is activated on a device allegedly owned by Mr Tostee. Police are uncertain what was used to record the audio, but say the file appeared to have been transferred to a Sony XPeria phone, which was later seized.

0.56am - Recording commences. Music is heard and 20 seconds into the recording a male states, "F--- me".

1.02am - Male asks female to "chill and have a drink". Female says she is "psycho drunk and not to test her".

1) I doubt we have heard the full recording.
2) The recording was transferred to a mobile phone, why?
3) What part of 'NO' doesn't he understand? How many times during that recording did I hear him pouring and suggesting her have some more of that homemade rocket fuel. She said it was awful, she said no because she was psycho drunk. Dammit leave her alone! £^~**!

Moments before your strangled her you hurt her vagina, what with?
Was it the metal object she wouldn't let go of in fear you'd hurt her again?

NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN CONDONE THESE ABHORRENT ACTIONS.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ostees-apartment-balcony-20140908-10e4zm.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 118
And how many times does someone have to say No before it means NO?

She was completely disempowered IMO. That might have been the idea.

If they were both paralytic I'd be a little more undecided but IMO he seemed to know what he was doing and he was actually relentless in getting her drink more even though she was saying no, no more.
I wonder what he was drinking and how much.

What I am wondering if sex - rough or otherwise was already had and Tostee had number?? in the bag.

Why was he working so hard to stop R'rie leaving on the more than one occasion she verbalised that was her intention.

She had told him early in the night she was a psycho drunk and even though she was beating him up. Oww!! He continued to pour drink after drink.

He says he is flattered that HIS vodka has had the desired effect on her, coincidently in the same conversation about men in white jackets and jumping off balconies.

He then not only offers another drink, but it is his home made Vodka on the rocks. Pretty potent to be giving someone that is so much drunker then you, when you evidently are trying to catch up.

http://www.news.com.au/national/war.../story-e6frfkp9-1227053364751?from=google_rss

0.24am - Six photos are taken on Mr Tostee's balcony with a Canon A550 camera.

0.55am - A sound recorder is activated on a device allegedly owned by Mr Tostee. Police are uncertain what was used to record the audio, but say the file appeared to have been transferred to a Sony XPeria phone, which was later seized.

0.56am - Recording commences. Music is heard and 20 seconds into the recording a male states, "F--- me".

1.02am - Male asks female to "chill and have a drink". Female says she is "psycho drunk and not to test her".

1) I doubt we have heard the full recording.
2) The recording was transferred to a mobile phone, why?
3) what part of 'NO' doesn't he understand? How many times during that recording did I hear him pouring, suggesting her have some more of that homemade rocket fuel. She said it was awful, she said no because she was psycho drunk. Dammit leave her alone! £^~**!

Moments before your strangled her you hurt her vagina, what with?
Was it the metal object she wouldn't let go of in fear you'd hurt her again?

NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN CONDONE THESE ABHORRENT ACTIONS.

Is it a metal object or a metallic object in any so-called explanations from Tostee? I think there's potentially a big difference. Metallic could simply be weak, silver-coloured and small. Metal suggests a stronger item to me..

Is it a metal object or a metallic object in any so-called explanations from Tostee? I think there's potentially a big difference. Metallic could simply be weak, silver-coloured and small. Metal suggests a stronger item to me..

The 'thingy' that went 'clunk' when it dropped after she was strangled and just before she was pushed onto the balcony screaming for dear life no, no, no, ...........

metallic
mɪˈtalɪk/

relating to or resembling metal or metals.
"metallic alloys"
(of sound) resembling that produced by metal objects striking each other; sharp and ringing.
"the blade locked into place with a heavy metallic clunk"

Off track a little.. but I was thinking the other day: What's worse than going to jail?

I think for some that would have to be RETURNING to jail - having already had a taste of the shock that can come with being suddenly deprived of your freedom.

Being frightened & knowing even those who love you most can't help you. Locked in a confined space & not being able to get out. How many times could you pace such a small area? Years on end without internet access. Knowing your community has denounced you. Shaming my family. Being surrounded by an eclectic cluster of society's worst forms of human life, and realising, whether you like it or not, others will now consider you to be on par with them.

I imagine criminal records might prevent someone from ever travelling to some parts of the world too. The world no longer being yours to explore - I'd struggle with that. Someone deciding when/what/how I eat & carry out basic bodily functions. Having my sleep patterns, exposure to natural light & access to fresh air all controlled. Being subjected to the filth of others & not being able to ultimately control hygiene standards of my surroundings. Being deprived of intimate contact. Threat of unwanted intimate contact. Receiving letters from people enjoying life on the outside without me.

It's a pretty bleak picture. Yep, going back to prison I think would be harder than the first time. Especially if your first taste of it didn't go so well.

:juggle:

The 'thingy' that went 'clunk' when it dropped after she was strangled and just before she was pushed onto the balcony screaming for dear life no, no, no, ...........

metallic
mɪˈtalɪk/

relating to or resembling metal or metals.
"metallic alloys"
(of sound) resembling that produced by metal objects striking each other; sharp and ringing.
"the blade locked into place with a heavy metallic clunk"
The weights? They keep coming to mind. Also could be used over the throat to strangle. Were there a variety of weights in the unit?

The weights? They keep coming to mind. Also could be used over the throat to strangle. Were there a variety of weights in the unit?

Yes, I keep thinking of "metallic object" and wonder if any credible source used this phrasing. Perhaps not.

It was my impression that it only worked its upper body and forgot it's legs (bb forum paraphrase). It was my impression that Avalon had gym facilities, but given the need for it's very own personal tanning coffin I suspect it didn't like to share much, and probably found shared facilities icky, hence the need for locker room talk to be hygienically separated from him by an Internet connection. OCD, ya know. I can't see it bothering with a hand weight under 5kg.
i don't know if a young woman could hold a 5kg weight up for that long whilst being choked even if she were 'surpringly strong'. IMO

Off track a little.. but I was thinking the other day: What's worse than going to jail?

I think for some that would have to be RETURNING to jail - having already had a taste of the shock that can come with being suddenly deprived of your freedom.

Being frightened & knowing even those who love you most can't help you. Locked in a confined space & not being able to get out. How many times could you pace such a small area? Years on end without internet access. Knowing your community has denounced you. Shaming my family. Being surrounded by an eclectic cluster of society's worst forms of human life, and realising, whether you like it or not, others will now consider you to be on par with them.

I imagine criminal records might prevent someone from ever travelling to some parts of the world too. The world no longer being yours to explore - I'd struggle with that. Someone deciding when/what/how I eat & carry out basic bodily functions. Having my sleep patterns, exposure to natural light & access to fresh air all controlled. Being subjected to the filth of others & not being able to ultimately control hygiene standards of my surroundings. Being deprived of intimate contact. Threat of unwanted intimate contact. Receiving letters from people enjoying life on the outside without me.

It's a pretty bleak picture. Yep, going back to prison I think would be harder than the first time. Especially if your first taste of it didn't go so well.

RBBM

Colin Latimer is still there waiting knowing his name has been lambasted throughout the media.

Mr Tostee also claimed that he was "distressed" during his three-month stay in the Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre. Despite being held in protective custody, Mr Tostee said a strange man named Colin Latimer talked his way into his cell.

"I am still quite concerned about that incident and the intentions of Colin Latimer," Mr Tostee said.

However Arthur Gorrie's general manager Troy Ittensohn replied to Mr Tostee's lawyers, saying there was no evidence Mr Latimer entered the cell.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ostee-ashamed-of-himself-20141203-11z3v2.html

Yeah that's true. For me it would be going in as young'ish and coming out as definitely middle-aged. The world has moved on and who knows what they do with ex-cons. Privacy even less than now, everyone wears their ISP's on their sleeves, every comment made on the internet is known to anyone who cares to look? Maybe anyone deemed anti-social has to work in the bowels of the earth because an intolerant society doesn't even want to see or hear of them? Just an extension of modern prison. Most high flying jobs these days require a criminal check; it is almost a given. Travelling is hard enough without getting clearance to enter another country. Really limits freedom in many small ways. Of course friends would probably drop away completely. Lonely, broke, and irrelevant. That's no way to live.

Re-posting a previous post regarding rules for this thread....

Because of our sub-judice laws we are adding in new rules for this case.

We won't be allowing any form of discussions about actual audio recordings or Tostee's posted "story". If you veer outside of that rule your posts will be removed and you'll be given auto time-out.

The transcript that's still available on media sites is fine to discuss but you must include a link to it in your post.

IF you state something as fact you must also include a relevant media link to support it. No link = no post.

It was my impression that it only worked its upper body and forgot it's legs (bb forum paraphrase). It was my impression that Avalon had gym facilities, but given the need for it's very own personal tanning coffin I suspect it didn't like to share much, and probably found shared facilities icky, hence the need for locker room talk to be hygienically separated from him by an Internet connection. OCD, ya know. I can't see it bothering with a hand weight under 5kg.
i don't know if a young woman could hold a 5kg weight up for that long whilst being choked even if she were 'surpringly strong'. IMO

I think there was some kind of weights frame and bench in his bedroom. I'll have a look through the bb forum soon and see if I can find the pic again.

Hiya poss! :seeya: Was it you poss who posted the pics of his unit with the gym set in his bedroom?
The clunking sound sounded just like a barbell/dumbbell. I was thinking also that Canon camera has a metal casing but I'm sure it would NOT produce that heavier sound heard.

Some phones have a metal casing. For all we know it could have been a phone she had in her hand ... just not her phone. Nothing says that Rrie tried to hit him with the metallic object, and I'm not sure that we should presume she did.

“You think that you hit me and I was going to fall down like in the movies?” he says.

She is holding something.

“Let it go,” he tells her. She is making a choking sound. He tells her again. A metallic object is heard dropping. The sliding balcony door is unlocked.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-sexual-liaisons/story-fnihsrf2-1227057638891

Hiya poss! :seeya: Was it you poss who posted the pics of his unit with the gym set in his bedroom?
The clunking sound sounded just like a barbell/dumbbell. I was thinking also that Canon camera has a metal casing but I'm sure it would NOT produce that heavier sound heard.

yeh, but I can't repost due to TOS. It's somewhere on that forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member