Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha Snoods why don't you say what you really think;)

Seriously he looks like a very different Tostee since his 'situation'. He has put on weight, and looks more dorky than ever. His weight will increase in jail, unless he does something about it.
He doesn't look like his online personality might suggest, but he is wearing his court clothes so has toned it down deliberately.
If the car chase crossed borders, they are different jurisdictions so the Qld one is pending as far as I know.
He presented psychology reports that told us nothing new, but I'm so looking forward to some background in depth assessments.
Can't be good being locked up with swarms of bigger and scarier evil dudes, the arrogance might take a hit. On the other hand, he might meet up with somebody to adore him as much as he does.
He reminds me of Joran van der Sloot (lol the name) his parents were extremely protective and in total denial.
Hard to imagine getting narcissistic supply needs met in pokey.

Yikes, I may need to self-edit again.

I would love it if one the news stations covering his court case started with "Gable Tostee, once a fit former Tindr lothario, now portly and puffyfaced, Gable Tostee slowly made his way into court this afternoon, stopping often to catch his breath."

His next court appearance is on the following Friday 13th too, in March.

Well at least he gets to actually have a 29th birthday unlike Rrie. The fact that it's Black Friday is his problem. It's been Black Friday every day for her family, all they have to look forward to is Court and more horror.

Too right Gecko.
While were having a bit of laugh.

Cannot help thinking about Rrie and her family and the loss they would be feeling every day.

Well that bit of news means we have lost half our posters. It will be quiet around here now and we can get on with things in a civilised fashion!
Alioop, this made me laugh out loud!![emoji12]

He deserves to be in jail for that high speed DUI .. he easily could have killed multiple people.
And he will have more jail time when it comes to the murder trial. No doubt about it that he was responsible for Rrie's death regardless of intent.

If he hadn't put her on that balcony she would still be alive. [emoji20]

Too right Gecko.
While were having a bit of laugh.

Cannot help thinking about Rrie and her family and loss they would be feeling every day.

Me too, sosocurious. Thank you for this. They are in my thoughts every day.

I especially think of Rrie's sister a lot. She was so brave and so devastated when she made those public pleas. They were best mates, and flat mates, and very close sisters. She must miss Rrie almost every minute of every day.

You guys crack me up :laughing:

And after reading today's events, now I've got "And he'll have fun fun fun till Daddy takes the Falcon a-w-a-y". Geez that's a parody that almost writes itself! He certainly did make the Indi 500 look like a roman chariot race now, no arguments there.

Just one thing - son who's been done for drink driving 4 TIMES & appears to be spiraling out of control, asks to borrow YOUR car to drive himself & mates to a weekend music festival.

SNR: "Sure lad, here's the keys. I've put fuel in her and there's a packet of chippies for you in the glove box. Just don't drink & drive".

JNR: "Ooh Dad, like, as if I would!"

Notice how he stated that FRIENDS woke him up & told him to hit the road so as not to miss clubs closing. Oh, clearly it's all their fault then. I'm thinking our Romeo realised that his time to clock up conquest # ??? was running out & the back of Daddy's Falcon didn't have pulling power. And fair enough, a tailgate is no substitute for a balcony lol.

Love to know what the explanation is/was for the lack of number plates!

Sorry, my post ^^ fell in an awkward place. No disrespect to any of Warriena's family, who I hope can find reason to laugh or smile as each new day begins.

Love to know what the explanation is/was for the lack of number plates!

RSBM: I think I know the answer to this .... 'someone else' took them off the vehicle, and he knew nothing about it. :dunno:

I am back today ladies to celebrate Toastee going to prison YAY!!!!!!!!!!

:jail::seeya:

What a :rollercoaster: since he had been posting all over the place along with his sock buddies. Finally! Hopefully he stays in until his murder trial.

:tyou::takeabow::blowkiss:

RSBM: I think I know the answer to this .... 'someone else' took them off the vehicle, and he knew nothing about it. :dunno:

He seems to have an answer for everything! So removing plates = avoiding detection, making vehicle harder to identify. Was this intended for the highway speed cameras or in a sea of cars at the festival itself? (which is a kinda creepy thought if, say, he was offering ladies any kind of refreshments back at his car). Cordial & moonshine, anyone?

Defence barrister Peter O’Connor said Tostee had been ‘brutalised’ during three months spent in jail

What absolute BS. The guy *running* the prison said it was BS.

So why are our courts paying attention to this whiny liar's whiny lies, time and again?

This is all doing nothing to ease my long-burning rage at our sentencing practices.

33krihl.jpg

Can I just say how much I love that this picture keeps getting brought forward on the thread? And it keeps getting larger! :lol:

More captions: "Yes, I'm single. How did you know?" "No officer, I didn't say I was resisting arrest I said I was having a rest!" :drumroll:
BBM :drumroll:

Birthday in prison, eh? I think we'll all have to celebrate it for him by eating an extra slice of cake that day. :cupcake:

Birthday in prison, eh? I think we'll all have to celebrate it for him by eating an extra slice of cake that day. :cupcake:

Yes I'll celebrate our freedom knowing that our streets are safer and because we choose not to do the high speed chases 4 times over the limit with 2 people in the car with no plates!! Most probably laughing at our police risking their lives for us.

I absolutely hate and loath these bogans types.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018