Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is the letter written by a bored legal secretary, and I think it is possible it was originally written as a sort of parody, but somehow Gabe got hold of it and took it seriously..

the comedy of it all went right over Gabe's head, he simply is oblivious to the letters thrust and meaning. he cannot see he is being mocked and parodied, it is a bit cruel, really..

Fluffy....you have answered your own questions.

......and left her,.......

If he was going to toss her off.........would he 'leave her there?'

You've got em flustered for some reason Elde Fruit. I think ever since Gabe didn't get up and testify as most here adamantly insisted he would, this has now removed the ammunition most here were eagerly awaiting, and now removed an opportunity to tear tear him to pieces and 'man hate' on him. IMO I feel many here may have misread Tostee's character after (a) when he didn't testify, and now with a poor performance from the prosecution, the likely hood of a "Not Guilty" verdict, will upset many here, who don't want to see Justice, but only want to see Tostee "GUILTY" as they dislike him as a person.

NOTE: IMO

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yes, I definitely want to see him be put in jail because I'm not that fond of him. That little rascal with his surveillance cameras, hidden cameras, hidden recording devices, his derogatory descriptions of women, his choking of WW, his scaring the daylights out of her and, if we're assuming he didn't outright murder her, his lack of calling emergency services, his ordering pizza to calm his anxieties and his transferring of audio files in the aftermath. What a rascal! I must have him completely wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eating my popcorn and reading :)
This thread is very entertaining!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

and I have reported your relentless victim bashing, stalking of posters, persistent deliberate mis information and your insistence on posing as some legal guru , when you are , in fact, an elderly taxi driver.

cheers!! :drumroll:

Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

I think what Elde fruit has written in his posts in relation to WW, was civil, constructive, relevant to the case, so this according to the rules is fine

'I did not “flee” the scene as it has been claimed. I went downstairs to see if I could find out what happened.'

someone disappears off your balcony. They don't come in the door, they are not on the balcony...sure, sure.. you have to go downstairs to find out, sure..

' When I reached the lobby I saw flashing emergency lights coming from outside. At this point it dawned on me that something serious had happened.'oho. NOW it dawns on him , something has happened.. sure.. .. oh yea..

' I was terrified, exhausted, intoxicated, and quite disorientated and all I wanted to do was get advice. I knew if I walked into police I could have been held under suspicion without legal representation, a situation nobody would want to be in. I resorted to leaving the building and calling my Dad.'I am 30, so I called my Daddy..

* snort* on floor * ..

While I was waiting to meet my Dad I bought a slice of pizza to curb my hunger and anxiety. It was the most convenient thing I could find at that hour. Anyone familiar with the area will know that there are pizza venues that sell slices over the counter on every corner. The suggestion that I casually or leisurely indulged in a meal is absolutely outrageous

Absolutely outrageous, ey, Gabey Boy??... .. ..

'A less forgiving man could have quite conceivably exercised less restraint and retaliated violently. I did what I did to prevent further physical conflict and de-escalate the situation as best as I could.'

here we have the Monty Python segment of the letter, and slap me silly and call me Susan but haven't there been a few misguided posters trying to push that very scenario here on websleuths all week?.. I think there has!!....

I think this part of his letter answers your question.

At first we got along great but as the night continued her behaviour became strange and she became increasingly aggressive. I'm not sure whether she found it amusing but it was getting out of hand. She kept hitting me, taunting me, throwing my stuff around and trashing my apartment. For the last couple of hours with her most of my efforts were spent trying to placate her in the hope that she would calm down. I have always been happy to have girls stay overnight but eventually her behaviour became too overbearing and I decided I wanted her to leave. I tried to make her leave but instead of leaving she grabbed a nearby metal object and tried to swing it at me. This is where the alleged “choking” sounds began. I never deliberately choked her or put my hands around her neck, all I did was try to remove the weapon from her. If I wanted to choke her out then it probably wouldn't have been hard, but I did not do that as I did not want to hurt her. A less forgiving man could have quite conceivably exercised less restraint and retaliated violently. I did what I did to prevent further physical conflict and de-escalate the situation as best as I could.

The “bad girl” comment was me frustratingly trying to tell her that I already tried to make her leave in response to her claiming she wanted to go home. In the heat of the moment and given the fact that I had been drinking all night, eloquence was not my first priority.

The struggle took place about 2-3 metres away from the rear glass doors that lead to my balcony. My front door was about 10m away, and has an automatic closer and lock which I would have had to flick then hold open while trying to force her out. This would have been much more difficult and wasn't really an option. Putting her outdoors would have meant I could separate her from me and keep an eye on her through the glass doors until she either calmed down or I called someone like security or police to take her away. Never in my wildest imagination did I expect what happened next.

Irrespective of whether you believe GT should be found guilty, does anyone actually believe he will be found guilty of murder?

I don't think that letter 'from Gabe'. has had the effect it was obviously meant to produce. I think most people read that letter and roll their eyes, it is indicative of a person who has absolutely no idea of what is appropriate. In any sphere of life., None whatsoever.

That he even actually says he cant get hold of Warriena's family to apologise, everyone, anyone would know that the NZ consulate right there in downtown Surfers Paradise would do it in a flash. No problem. Everyone knows this.

It is a pathetic letter, in so many ways, yet it rings deeply and enduringly of Gabe's outrageous sense of entitlement. That's what made him a killer.

Luckily those who frequent WS know the waves will come and go on threads...it's a solid group of people with intelligence, experience, education, training, knowledge, empathy, compassion, thoughtfulness, flexibility in thinking and a sense of humour. Some will attack these traits and attempt to undermine them and question them, but just think of the waves, coming and going...
:daisy::grouphug::loveyou:

I think this part of his letter answers your question.

answers my question ?? in what way?? your excerpt from that letter in no way addresses the question I posed, not particularly to you, merely generally, but since you chose to respond, here is my question again.

Havent we had a few misguided posters on this thread this week promoted the same idea? that Gabe is gentlemanly and terribly forgiving and even though he has threatened to throw her off the balcony, and she does go over the balcony terrified, somehow Gabe's cape of gentility doesn't even get a crease in it?

Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

I think what Elde fruit has written in his posts in relation to WW, was civil, constructive, relevant to the case, so this according to the rules is fine

Elde Fruit:
Elde Fruit said:
Maybe, as I speculated, she was frustrated that her Ninja skill was being beaten

"civil, constructive, relevant"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members