Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish that alleged offenders would have to give evidence.

And with that, there goes the right to silence, and the basic tenet of our criminal justice system, the presumption of innocence - proof of guilt beyond reasonable doubt . We did away with the Inquisition many centuries ago. Google for the atrocities that spawned.

If only the judge had locked him up back then. He got a big pass. But a life might have been saved.
If only his parents weren't enablers, always smoothing his way through the ups and downs. A life might have been saved.
He called his various doctors his "pushers." I'm sure they are thrilled at that description; they spend years going to med school and find themselves obliged to help garden-variety narcissists like Tostee who has no gratitude and no respect for their skills. They only are there to serve him. He certainly breeds minions. Wake up minions! He doesn't care about anyone else.
His parents meanwhile are saddled with him for the rest

@possumheart

Thanks, after reading that lengthy explanation that I am sure his lawyers would not have wanted him to post, I am in awe. His explanation seemed so much more truthful than EITHER party currently running for President. I do not want this to get derailed and thus said both parties.

Maybe this is an Australia word thing, BUT I have seen many posts here using the word pebbles, if you look at the tray on table, those pebbles appear to be 1/2 in size at least. Personally I would call them rocks.

He could have limited the words and had much less to cross him up with and seemed to have a lot of remorse for what happened.

Tostee's comments in court during the trial:

Tostee appeared on the stand on Tuesday to explain the video recording and what went on that night. A number of reporters in court have published his claims, which can be read below:

"I swear to God, I didn't push her. I just CHUCKED her on the balcony and shut the door because she was beating me up."
"The last thing I remember she was on the balcony. I don't know if she jumped... I don't know... It wasn't my fault."
"The last thing I remember is holding her down on the ground in my apartment and THEN SHE RAN OUTSIDE."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...eard-in-the-gable-tostee-tinder-trial-so-far/

INCONSISTENCY IN COURT THIS WEEK BY TOSTEE

Did he chuck her out or did she run out? The last one is a lie.

What does "chuck" mean in this context? If I chuck something, it means I threw it.

Google says it means:

chuck1
tʃʌk/Submit
informal
verb
throw (something) carelessly or casually.
"someone chucked a brick through the window"
synonyms:throw, toss, fling, hurl, pitch, cast, lob, launch, flip, catapult, shy, dash, project, propel, send, bowl; let fly with; informalheave, sling, bung, buzz, whang; informalpeg; informalhoy; informalbish
"he chucked the letter into the bin"

Sorry but this article is wrong - Tostee never took the stand. Those quotes are all taken from the recording when Tostee was talking to his father. You're correct in saying there are so many inconsistencies though.. his story goes from forcing her out onto the balcony and locking the door to chucking her out there and then to "I tried holding her down but she ran out onto the balcony, I think I may have locked the door"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

@possumheart

Thanks, after reading that lengthy explanation that I am sure his lawyers would not have wanted him to post, I am in awe. His explanation seemed so much more truthful than EITHER party currently running for President. I do not want this to get derailed and thus said both parties.

Maybe this is an Australia word thing, BUT I have seen many posts here using the word pebbles, if you look at the tray on table, those pebbles appear to be 1/2 in size at least. Personally I would call them rocks.

He could have limited the words and had much less to cross him up with and seemed to have a lot of remorse for what happened.

those 'rocks ' are 'decorator items'.. purchased from a sort of Home and Art supply , usually made of Styrofoam. one buys them by bulk, that is , how many can fit into a plastic bag.. not measured by weight. Their size is about the size of a fully grown cumquat. Or the circumference of a teaspoon. Or a 20 cent piece. Or a USB...

those 'rocks ' are 'decorator items'.. purchased from a sort of Home and Art supply , usually made of Styrofoam. one buys them by bulk, that is , how many can fit into a plastic bag.. not measured by weight. Their size is about the size of a fully grown cumquat. Or the circumference of a teaspoon. Or a 20 cent piece. Or a USB...

If Styrofoam, then I understand the minimizing of it, however decorative rocks that size in the USA, I would not want anyone hurling at me.

1/2 inch in size Or the circumference of a teaspoon

I am still waiting for the link that verifies, from Mensa, I suppose, that Gabe Tostee's IQ is 150....... I suspect that link is never going to arrive from the claimant who proposes the idea, but one can only ask, again.

I remember one of my professors bragging that you need an IQ of around 140 to make it university professor. Given GT's occupation as carpet layer, and just looking at a list of modern occupations by IQ, he's probably in the range of mid 70s to low 100s - say 75 to 110 max.

I suspect he just likes the number 150. Didn't he say somewhere he'd had 150 women?

I remember one of my professors bragging that you need an IQ of around 140 to make it university professor. Given GT's occupation as carpet layer, and just looking at a list of modern occupations by IQ, he's probably in the range of mid 70s to low 100s - say 75 to 110 max.

I suspect he just likes the number 150. Didn't he say somewhere he'd had 150 women?

Lol ... yes. You could be right. That 150 number pops up a bit in his dialogue.

Among his online boasts about sex with 150 women is one about trying it on his balcony, a dangerous trend that has led to deaths all over the world.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...o/news-story/20806ed948307722b26826b5be38314a

And who knows what his real IQ is. He was working for his dad, laying carpet. And making BIG bucks even though he worked parttime, according to his bodybuilding forum posts. :rolleyes:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160719181&p=1218913011&viewfull=1#post1218913011

If Styrofoam, then I understand the minimizing of it, however decorative rocks that size in the USA, I would not want anyone hurling at me.

1/2 inch in size Or the circumference of a teaspoon

I agree. If anyone hurled rocks at me regardless of the size. I would pick up their bag, take their phone out of my pocket (if it were in there) and give them their belongings. I would then open my big heavy door (as any gentleman would do). The door that leads to the lift and I would say "night, night".
But Gabe did not do that.
imo

These were rock, rocks, not styrofoam which would not draw blood when thrown at a person. His blood was found on one. No-one, not even the Crown suggested there were anything other than rock, rocks.

young men age very quickly in prison. . must be something to do with the diet, or the water.. Gabe has actually fallen to bits while on bail, which is a whole lot softer than a stint in prison... . hair loss, loss of waistline, loss of teeth.. oh those shining teeth of Gabe's.. . what a target!... .. no internet. Not for years. Internet has to be earned. No women.

No women in prison, this is a real hardship for Gabe, because it is in the world that women inhabit, that Gabe has chosen as his hunting ground.. .. his blackboard, if you will, to demonstrate his skills and talents.. . what to do in prison?.

he can make numberplates. .. train a seeing eye dog. ( a very rare position only given to the most reliable prisoner ) .. he can dig up the potatoes... he can hope one day he gets a job in the kitchen, or the library. .. the library will be difficult, it hasn't been established that Gabe understands books. He can learn painting, and how to make woodcut lino pictures.. ....

:yourock::giggle::rocker::floorlaugh:

And he counterfeited $50 notes, or was caught when he was about to.

These were rock, rocks, not styrofoam which would not draw blood when thrown at a person. His blood was found on one. No-one, not even the Crown suggested there were anything other than rock, rocks.

Several ornamental rocks that were positioned in a bowl in Tostee’s apartment tested positive for blood. The court previously heard Ms Wright threw the rocks at Tostee.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...t/news-story/91fbb0b8b03ae325479ff789f17bfef8
Yes they were rock rocks imo.
It does seem odd that they would be positioned in the bowl however. hmmm.

The only rocks in that apartment are the rocks in Gabe's head.

Have a good evening mates, I am going to bed at 5pm!

Several ornamental rocks that were positioned in a bowl in Tostee’s apartment tested positive for blood. The court previously heard Ms Wright threw the rocks at Tostee.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...t/news-story/91fbb0b8b03ae325479ff789f17bfef8
Yes they were rock rocks imo.
It does seem odd that they would be positioned in the bowl however. hmmm.

What is sinister or suspicious or out of the ordinary about them being in that square shallow container?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member