Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with men who date and their IQ? Only recently my friend rang just after she had a blind date...the date explained he was 'between jobs' but he had an IQ of 300!! I told her to tell him to ring Mossad, ring Obama, ring Putin, the KGB, NASA... he'd have a job within the hour. She declined not wanting to contact the loser again. Do they equate an elevated IQ level (albeit imaginary) with stud capability?

300, he must immediately become ruler of the world!:laughing:

The Homemakers Guide to Good Housekeeping says not to place blood-stained rocks and/or pebbles back on display until they have been thoroughly cleaned, so future guests can enjoy a pleasant experience when visiting. Basic dishwashing detergent or Sard's Wonder soap will do the trick. Sprinkle with some lavender sprigs after to create a beautiful aroma.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The Homemakers Guide to Good Housekeeping says not to place blood-stained rocks and/or pebbles back on display until they have been thoroughly cleaned, so future guests can enjoy a pleasant experience when visiting. Basic dishwashing detergent or Sard's Wonder soap will do the trick. Sprinkle with some lavender sprigs after to create a beautiful aroma.

Oh, thank you for that helpful tip!! :floorlaugh:

Actually, I have often wondered if he flipped out at Warriena because she was chucking the pebbles around and messing up his apartment ... and she wouldn't stop doing it. It may have gone against every OCD bone in his body.

Excellent point!!!:goodpost:
Perceived lack of control or losing control of a situation, lack of predictability, and a disorganised environment - his arch enemies from the apparent severe OCD he has been diagnosed with.

I think I had in mind that he could have been putting the pebbles back in the bowl, each time Warriena threw one. (Of course, not mentioning that in his recording, but just doing it.)
But we will never know probably. I can't imagine that he wants the brahs to know too much about his OCD.

Or they could have been just playing a game, see who can get the rock in the bowl. I mean the sound effects good for the recording.
Because the rocks sounded as though they were hitting something more solid then Gabe.
imo

Definition when a woman throws said object at a man = Pebbles, styrofoam, i.e. lighter than a feather
Definition when a man throws said object at a woman = Boulder, huge rock, heavy as a brick.

It would have 'gone against' the 'bone' an the average person's 'body' as well. What would anyone's reaction be if an invitee one had just met began to trash their Home?

Was there an inventory released of what was trashed? I can't recall reading what was damaged but I am happy to be reminded...

Definition when a woman throws said object at a man = Pebbles, styrophne, i.e. lighter than a feather
Definition when a man throws said object at a woman = Boulder, huge rock, heavy as a brick.

:drumroll:......:rolleyes:.......:dramaqueen:

Was there an inventory released of what was trashed? I can't recall reading what was damaged but I am happy to be reminded...

Thus far all that I have seen in msn is a telescope, rock rocks, ruffled bed and one missing pillow case.:)

Umm ... we're having lots of broken quotes. Just want to let everyone know that I did not write the post that Strangeworld is replying to here (in post 148).
Elde Fruit wrote that post. I don't want to take the credit from the original poster.

Umm ... we're having lots of broken quotes. Just want to let everyone know that I did not write the post that Strangeworld is replying to here (in post 168).
Elde Fruit wrote that post. I don't want to take the credit from the original poster. :scared:

:laughing::laughing:

I am still uncertain as to Tostee's autism spectrum tendencies - a few conflicting details out there on that. Either way, IMO it is clear that he lacks social skills and he definitely has been diagnosed with social anxiety. I haven't had time yet to pull apart the statement he made online, but will. A few things already jump out, but a biggie is imitation. When someone is lacking social skills, autism spectrum related or for some other reason, they will look to others to get social cues - how am I meant to behave in this situation, what should I say, what should I do, what SHOULD I be feeling. Some of his language suggests this. Particularly the not being able to smile for a week that StarryVeck noted. Someone who is imitating social skills may come across as stilted, fake, a little odd. They might come close to saying or doing what is often expected from the general population, but a little skewed.

probably knelt on one and knocked some of his old scabs off :moo:

Yep. That is my thought too. Knelt on one or fell on one when he tackled Warriena, disturbed an old carpet-laying scab.

attachment.php

pop art that's been part of some campaigns against violence towards men.
Some of you might recognise it.

Attachments

• IMG_1710.jpg
    IMG_1710.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors