Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus far all that I have seen in msn is a telescope, rock rocks, ruffled bed and one missing pillow case.:)

Oh, I have tips on presenting a smooth, wrinkle free look on a bed if anyone needs it hehehe ok someone put me back in my box or I am going to get time out lol

Was there an inventory released of what was trashed? I can't recall reading what was damaged but I am happy to be reminded...

The only reminder necessary is to the fact that she was throwing those rocks around the place. What would say, your reaction be if someone you only just met was in your small Unit, and they began throwing hard rocks around the place? Me, I'd want them to stop and if they did not stop, I'd step in and stop them from doing it using only such force as was required to do so, as seems to be what Tostee did.

Definition when a woman throws said object at a man = Pebbles, styrofoam, i.e. lighter than a feather
Definition when a man throws said object at a woman = Boulder, huge rock, heavy as a brick.

Is this from "The Little Oxford Dictionary For People Whose Perspective On Just About Anything Is The Equivalent of A Bathroom Keyhole?"

The only reminder necessary is to the fact that she was throwing those rocks around the place. What would say, your reaction be if someone you only just met was in your small Unit, and they began throwing hard rocks around the place? Me, I'd want them to stop and if they did not stop, I'd step in and stop them from doing it using only such force as was required to do so, as seems to be what Tostee did.

Was just semantics, I guess. If I was to see a trashed apartment I would expect to see more than just a couple of rock-shaped pebbles (or pebble-shaped rocks) lying around.

Yes, I agree. :rolleyes:
It is much easier and more effective to tackle someone, smother their breathing, drag them outside and lock them on the balcony, than to pick up the bowl of pebbles and move it to another room/put it in a cupboard/slide it under the bed.

I would put them in a plastic bag in a cupboard and start talking about calling a cab.

As an aside, does anyone know GT date of birth. Just curious.

Can anyone find on a timeline when she was supposed to be throwing these 'pebbles/rocks' ?

The only one I can find is an old one that states:

1.12am: Male: “Don’t touch them. You love them rocks.” Female: “Are you a god?” Male replies that yes he is. He is Zeus. He tells her to relax.

Which is more than an hour before he lost his temper with her, after that he continued to ask her to stay. He couldn't have been that upset with her over these bloody 'pebbles/rocks'.
Also, if he was OCD why are the rocks still scattered by the time Police got there?

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...s/news-story/6c9264557282aa42377cfb46d0b875cb

She didn't hit him with the telescope either, as he admitted in his explanation post.

Not sure of his OCD either considering this pic of his bedroom and the dust on the bedside shelf :thinking: .

attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sees-reconstruction-death.html#ixzz4Mj0fzK9M

Attachments

• 16.10.11 9.jpg
    16.10.11 9.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 115
It is much easier and more effective to tackle someone, smother their breathing, drag them outside and lock them on the balcony, than to pick up the bowl of pebbles and move it to another room/put it in a cupboard/slide it under the bed.

Ah I see. But doesn't that description neglect to mention yet another serious unlawful assault by W on Tostee?

tostee: I tried to make her leave but instead of leaving she grabbed a nearby metal object and tried to swing it at me. This is where the alleged “choking” sounds began. I never deliberately choked her or put my hands around her neck, all I did was try to remove the weapon from her.

trial:
The trial has heard he restrained her after she threw a small decorative rock at him, which was later found by forensics to be covered in a smudge of his blood.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/10/13/nz-tourist-had-80-separate-injuries-trial

Yes I recall my grandson chucking his pop corn all over the place one day. Such a mess I told him he was a naughty boy and removed the bowl. Problem solved and no damage was done.

That picture of his bedroom... Oy. Whoever made the comment earlier about Kmart furniture hit the nail on the head!! :laughing:

However the man haters think it's OK for a woman to throw things at men, because men are bigger..... stronger....... they can take it. Then if they can't take it, they're seen to have soft skin etc etc etc.......and should the man react in anyway, shape or form, then they're seen as abusers, murderers, violent criminals etc etc

Was just semantics, I guess. If I was to see a trashed apartment I would expect to see more than just a couple of rock-shaped pebbles (or pebble-shaped rocks) lying around.

it looked like a few 3 yr olds had sped thru.. nothing like the accepted version , commonly known as 'trashing'

Would your 'required' force include threatening that person so badly -including a veiled threat about throwing them off the balcony- that they were screaming 'no' hysterically for a few minutes? Then would your 'required' force include locking them outside on the balcony you spoke about throwing them off? With no safe way to get home?

Or would you just lock them outside your apartment in the hallway and call a cab? Or the police, if you were so badly frightened for your safety by them throwing decorative pebbles?

She didn't hit him with the telescope either, as he admitted in his explanation post.

She did unlawfully assault him with a metal object, and the consequences could easily have been grievous bodily harm. He was lawfully entitled to self defence, and that is what he did.

Care to have a crack at my question?
Sure. I would remove the bowl and secure it somewhere else. If I felt threatened or removing said bowl was not an option, my default action would not be to use force, I would remove myself from the situation and seek further assistance

However the man haters think it's OK for a woman to throw things at men, because men are bigger..... stronger....... they can take it. Then if they can't take it, they're seen to have soft skin etc etc etc.......and should the man react in anyway, shape or form, then they're seen as abusers, murderers, violent criminals etc etc

How many men, on average, die each week at the hands of women? In contrast, do you know how many women die each week at the hands of men?

I know we're supposed to abstain from personal comments, so I'll just say that I'm getting a little tired of seeing false equivalences thrown around.

More specifically, in this particular case, one party easily and calmly overpowered the other and it led to the other person's death. So what danger was the former ever really in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalayc