Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She unlawfully assaulted him with it, and it could have lead to his death or GBH. Did you read the legal definition of 'assault?'

Did you read any of our posts previously? We have written more than 5 times now that W did not hit/assault Tostee.

WARRIENA TRIED TO HIT HIM BUT DID NOT. However, the Defence Barrister said "tried to hit him" once and then continued through his whole argument that she hit him. Perhaps that is where you are getting confused. I stated this earlier on this thread!

Please give us a link but not from the Defence Barrster.

Have any images of the telescope and stand ever been released? Or the model type just so we can see how dangerous it was? Also where was it in the apartment, you would expect it to be near the balcony for spying - sorry looking at the sky, yet it isn't in the police photos of the apartment or in the photos of the apt Tostee posted in "his" apology post.

From your link:

That's clear.

Well, Cash has the (probably futile) job of spinning it his way. My view is that he failed miserably. There was nothing unreasonable about neutralising a threat and also de-escalating the situation.

He is again spinning. The Jury will see right through that. At all times, the instigator of violence was W. At all, times, the person trying to stop it was Tostee.

True, and yet the instigator of violent and bizarre conduct was still there. The threat was still there, and removed it to the balcony. Simple.

Clearly journalistic shorthand, and presents an inaccurate picture. It is the evidence which counts, and that evidence invites a multitude of obvious questions, (this Thread and the preceding Threads are confirmation of that) the answers to which the Crown has not provided.

I think most people probably have you on ignore by now, but I just wanted to use my first ever post to say that your victim blaming throughout this thread has been sickening. There was never the threat of death to Tostee as you've said previously (can you prove it? As you've asked others to answer your projective questions...) and, if there was, leaving to call the police would have been much more reasonable than locking her out on a balcony without her personal effects after having threatened to throw her over the balcony on multiple occasions because she's been a "bad girl".

But you've ignored literal fact ("I'll take your word for that") and somehow overlooked the overwhelming amount of information in all of the threads to come to your own conclusion (please do read EVERY part of the thread before claiming there's no proof for certain things).

You have the right to believe GT is innocent of all suspicion and that he acted entirely reasonably, but I have to say that if you genuinely think that a reasonable solution to a someone messing with some decorative rocks in your home/Unit is to use force to stop them, become violent, choke them and tell them you're going to throw them over your balcony, before locking them on said balcony, then I am also in fear of what you may be capable of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take your word for that. However, it is an important part of what W was doing in his Home. Surely, you accept that is extra-ordinary conduct on her part?

No, I don't, and neither did the Crown. At no time, never, not once, did the Prosecutor suggest he unlawfully assaulted her inside the Unit. He conceded it was probable W was unlawfully assaulting him with that metal object. That assault could easily have lead to his death or GBH. He was lawfully entitled to defend himself and neutralise her, as he did by removing her to the balcony.

Well, that is why the Expert was called. She gave evidence that she found nothing consistent with any physical injury she suffered at the hands on Tostee, but, there is not doubt he did physically 'handle' her in very restrained self defence and to prevent her being a continuing threat to him.

BBM
Wow....okayyyyyyy.....:gaah:

Why do you think she did not want to be 'taken' to the balcony?
Why do you think she was screaming with such terror in her voice?

Maybe, she was very annoyed she was losing dominant control of what she thought she could control with her Ninja skills, and was unhappy to be shown that she was not. I don't know. Maybe she did not want to be taken there. That is for the Crown to establish/explain. While there is speculation like is seen here, there can hardly be proof of guilt beyond reasonable doubt. There are far too many unanswered questions. As for 'terror in her voice.' Well I have no idea what she normally sounds like when she yells out the word, 'No' repetitively as opposed to when she does it in terror. No expert was called to explain that.

Yep 2 for 1...thank goodness or I'd have nothing else to read during my housekeeping breaks....:sweep:

I forgot to tell you I did two loads of washing and line dried them today AND rang my mother AND found a lost sock AND nursed my partner who caught a virus on night shift AND fed seven wild birds AND I ****ing love my new dish rack!

Have any images of the telescope and stand ever been released? Or the model type just so we can see how dangerous it was? Also where was it in the apartment, you would expect it to be near the balcony for spying - sorry looking at the sky, yet it isn't in the police photos of the apartment or in the photos of the apt Tostee posted in "his" apology post.

Telescope on the table and the bracket on the floor

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-balcony-court-sees-reconstruction-death.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• 16.10.15 3.jpg
    16.10.15 3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 92
I forgot to tell you I did two loads of washing and line dried them today AND rang my mother AND found a lost sock AND nursed my partner who caught a virus on night shift AND fed seven wild birds AND I ****ing love my new dish rack!

Women can multi-task????!!!! :what::what::what::laughing:

Poss I need some of your energy lol

I think most people probably have you on ignore by now, but I just wanted to use my first ever post to say that your victim blaming throughout this thread has been sickening. There was never the threat of death to Tostee as you've said previously (can you prove it? As you've asked others to answer your projective questions...) and, if there was, leaving to call the police would have been much more reasonable than locking her out on a balcony without her personal effects after having threatened to throw her over the balcony on multiple occasions because she's been a "bad girl".

But you've ignored literal fact ("I'll take your word for that") and somehow overlooked the overwhelming amount of information in all of the threads to come to your own conclusion (please do read EVERY part of the thread before claiming there's no proof for certain things).

You have the right to believe GT is innocent of all suspicion and that he acted entirely reasonably, but I have to say that if you genuinely think that a reasonable solution to a someone messing with some decorative rocks in your home/Unit is to use force to stop them, become violent, choke them and tell them you're going to throw them over your balcony, before locking them on said balcony, then I am also in fear of what you may be capable of.

:welcome: to Websleuths LozDa and :goodpost:

I think it was clarified that 'untie' was actually 'May tie', the martial art. I don't have a link.

Which doesn't make sense as isn't it Wright that did Mai Thai? (Tostee mentioned it), though the transcript has had other errors it may have the names assigned the wrong way- I haven't heard the audio for this myself.

There was never the threat of death to Tostee as you've said previously (can you prove it? As you've asked others to answer your projective questions...)

There was, you know. She had a metal object with which she attempted to strike Tostee. That was the evidence led by the Crown. I'm pretty sure death is a possible outcome of being struck by said object, if not, then GBH. It is not useful in this discussion to ignore that, so why ignore it. It happened.

Maybe, she was very annoyed she was losing dominant control of what she thought she could control with her Ninja skills, and was unhappy to be shown that she was not. I don't know. Maybe she did not want to be taken there. That is for the Crown to establish/explain. While there is speculation like is seen here, there can hardly be proof of guilt beyond reasonable doubt. There are far too many unanswered questions. As for 'terror in her voice.' Well I have no idea what she normally sounds like when she yells out the word, 'No' repetitively as opposed to when she does it in terror. No expert was called to explain that.

If you don't mind .... I am asking you. Not the Crown. I would like you to justify why you think Warriena was so terribly afraid of being 'taken' to the balcony, where she had spent time earlier apparently, with no issues.
You have heard her normal speaking voice in the recordings. Sounded nothing like the deep gutteral fear in her screams later.

:drumroll:..............:takeabow:..............:ditto:

Understood. Have you noticed how pudgy Tostee has become? I guess if forcing someone off his balcony didn't diminish his appetite, a murder trial wouldn't either.

Thanks, Sleepinoz, I cant make out this dangerous bracket and assumed that was a camcorder on the table! I assumed it was a massive great thing on a big stand!

Understood. Have you noticed how pudgy Tostee has become? I guess if forcing someone off his balcony didn't diminish his appetite, a murder trial wouldn't either.

There was, you know. She had a metal object with which she attempted to strike Tostee. That was the evidence led by the Crown. I'm pretty sure death is a possible outcome of being struck by said object, if not, then GBH. It is not useful in this discussion to ignore that, so why ignore it. It happened.

Did you find out what the 'metal object' was when you were reading through ALL of the previous threads?

Do you know WHY she struck out at Tostee with the metal object?

Just as we don't know what WW sounds like when terrified (because it's likely her usual shouting voice is just as petrified and bloodcurdling.), we don't know why she tried to hit GT with the metal object, or that she did. Other than GT told us she did.

But please do carry on telling me why he was such a nice chap who got lumbered with this mental woman. The evidential proof of character certainly doesn't match what you're saying, but I'll keep listening if you'd like.

If you don't mind .... I am asking you. Not the Crown. I would like you to justify why you think Warriena was so terribly afraid of being 'taken' to the balcony, where she had spent time earlier apparently, with no issues.
You have heard her normal speaking voice in the recordings. Sounded nothing like the deep gutteral fear in her screams later.

I don't accept the premise in your question. I do not know if she was "terribly afraid of being 'taken' to the balcony." The Crown did not call any expert to tell us what emotion/s might be behind the sound. Why didn't they? They have the onus of proof, no-one else does. I don't know. Maybe, as I speculated, she was frustrated that her Ninja skill was being beaten. Who knows? I am also unaware of any suggestion she had been out there previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath