Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understood. Have you noticed how pudgy Tostee has become? I guess if forcing someone off his balcony didn't diminish his appetite, a murder trial wouldn't either.

his mother must be shovelling pasta into him, all night long.. he actually gained about 4 kilo's from Monday to Friday.. Pudgy Boy must be anxious to get to the workout section when he gets back to Silverwater.

I'll take your word for that. However, it is an important part of what W was doing in his Home. Surely, you accept that is extra-ordinary conduct on her part?

No, I don't, and neither did the Crown. At no time, never, not once, did the Prosecutor suggest he unlawfully assaulted her inside the Unit. He conceded it was probable W was unlawfully assaulting him with that metal object. That assault could easily have lead to his death or GBH. He was lawfully entitled to defend himself and neutralise her, as he did by removing her to the balcony.

Well, that is why the Expert was called. She gave evidence that she found nothing consistent with any physical injury she suffered at the hands on Tostee, but, there is not doubt he did physically 'handle' her in very restrained self defence and to prevent her being a continuing threat to him.

BBM
And just to avoid any confusion, it won't be rudeness why I will no longer respond to any of your posts directed at me :desert:

• attachment.php

There was, you know. She had a metal object with which she attempted to strike Tostee. That was the evidence led by the Crown. I'm pretty sure death is a possible outcome of being struck by said object, if not, then GBH. It is not useful in this discussion to ignore that, so why ignore it. It happened.

Word BBM was 'death'. Just. Please.

I don't accept the premise in your question. I do not know if she was "terribly afraid of being 'taken' to the balcony." The Crown did not call any expert to tell us what emotion/s might be behind the sound. Why didn't they? They have the onus of proof, no-one else does. I don't know. Maybe, as I speculated, she was frustrated that her Ninja skill was being beaten. Who knows? I am also unaware of any suggestion she had been out there previously.

I thought as much. Thanks.
Yet you appear to know why Tostee attacked Warriena. And we have all listened to the exact same recording and read the exact same reports.

Decisions and outcomes are being decided by some only of what they have heard via MSM - which IMO is not all there is, and is not all the Jury will hear. As Trooper said, the Jury will replay that Audio over and over and then make their decision. All that has been pointed out by Counsel is conjecture not evidence.

Maybe they are more suited to a Legal forum not a Sleuthing forum.

Anyway - I'm loving my ignore button :happydance:

I thought as much. Thanks.
Yet you appear to know why Tostee attacked Warriena. And we have all listened to the exact same recording and read the exact same reports.

Elde Fruit, you do appear to have a close affinity with Tostee. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what did happen during that full minute Tostee was on the balcony with Warriena and how she made it over the balcony and onto the ground 14 floors below within seconds of Tostee closing the door. And how she got over the railing using only one hand (as only one of her handprints was found on the railing).

Decisions and outcomes are being decided by some only of what they have heard via MSM - which IMO is not all there is, and is not all the Jury will hear. As Trooper said, the Jury will replay that Audio over and over and then make their decision. All that has been pointed out by Counsel is conjecture not evidence.

Maybe they are more suited to a Legal forum not a Sleuthing forum.

none of this I Adore Gabe and Want To Have Gabe's Babies Crew would ever get within a cooee of a legal forum.. one has to have credentials , just for starters, and then there is the criteria of wit. You will not get a legal gathering without wit, and this is the element totally absent from them all.

He took her belongings and her iphone first of all, and she was tied up. What could be next? He promised he 'dirty things'. No wonder she panicked.

She was never tied up. If that had occurred, we would have heard the Prosecutor referring to it in his addresses to the Jury. We did not.

Just a little aside - I used to participate on a forum where I needed to block someone, and found that while it blocked that person, it didn't prevent their posts being visible when another poster quoted them. Is that the case here? (The result was that I trained myself to scroll straight past anyone I can't be bothered reading.)

She was never tied up. If that had occurred, we would have heard the Prosecutor referring to it in his addresses to the Jury. We did not.

I wonder whatever happened to that pillowcase.... It's a mystery for someone so clean and particular about their decorative rocks to be so lax about dressing their bed fully.

Ho hum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a little aside - I used to participate on a forum where I needed to block someone, and found that while it blocked that person, it didn't prevent their posts being visible when another poster quoted them. Is that the case here? (The result was that I trained myself to scroll straight past anyone I can't be bothered reading.)

yes, it is the case, and it requires a modicum of concentration , but it's worth it.. It saves So MUCH TIME!!.... usually the blocking is done for a myriad of reasons, but one is the very raging river of posts from one person, every 2nd post mostly, all of the same dull calibre.....

Yes it is Fluffy - it's a shame. Oh - and they can still see your posts as well.

Elde Fruit, you do appear to have a close affinity with Tostee.

I have no said affinity.

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what did happen during that full minute Tostee was on the balcony with Warriena

The Prosecutor has made no assertion of that kind. It is not of any assistance to discuss points not relied upon by the Crown.

and how she made it over the balcony and onto the ground 14 floors below within seconds of Tostee closing the door. And how she got over the railing using only one hand (as only one of her handprints was found on the railing).

The Prosecutor says she climbed over. That is the Crown's position. She climbed over herself unaided.

I think it was clarified that 'untie' was actually 'May tie', the martial art. I don't have a link.

Are you going to Mai Tai me does not make sense in this context?

The Mai Tai is an alcoholic cocktail based on rum, Curaçao liqueur, orgeat syrup and lime juice, associated with Polynesian-style settings

She unlawfully assaulted him with it, and it could have lead to his death or GBH. Did you read the legal definition of 'assault?'

Did you read any of our posts previously? We have written more than 5 times now that W did not hit/assault Tostee.

WARRIENA TRIED TO HIT HIM BUT DID NOT. However, the Defence Barrister said "tried to hit him" once and then continued through his whole argument that she hit him. Perhaps that is where you are getting confused. I stated this earlier on this thread!

Please give us a link but not from the Defence Barrster.

Elde, please for give my double post, but just in case you missed it, i'd like to hear your take on this :

Elde Fruit, you do appear to have a close affinity with Tostee. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what did happen during that full minute Tostee was on the balcony with Warriena and how she made it over the balcony and onto the ground 14 floors below within seconds of Tostee closing the door. And how she got over the railing using only one hand (as only one of her handprints was found on the railing).

I wonder whatever happened to that pillowcase.... It's a mystery for someone so clean and particular about their decorative rocks to be so lax about dressing their bed fully.

Ho hum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair there is nothing to suggest the pillowcase was there before the evening started, however you would have thought a hot stud wouldn't want his conquests to see the disgusting brown pillow .

Are you going to Mai Tai me does not make sense in this context?

The Mai Tai is an alcoholic cocktail based on rum, Curaçao liqueur, orgeat syrup and lime juice, associated with Polynesian-style settings

Muay Thai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member