Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new here and I've actually decided to have enough courage to join in.
I was just looking at the photos of what possibly GT was carrying and it's definitely nothing fluid like a lanyard.It doesn't seem to flow with his body and in actual fact it defies gravity which makes the item rigid IMO.
As to the possibility of keys, would these be in this building the electronic credit card type?,or would they be a physical metal one .
Another thing that I really can't get out of my mind is that I have listened to the audio way to many times that I care to admit,I wonder that when GT is saying let go...let go, could this be that WW was holding the balcony railing , as it seems that would equate to WW one and only palm print found on the railing.
These are just my opinions
Thank you for your time

I actually pondered that too. I was imagining her dragged to the edge, dropping those rocks on the way and being told to let go of the railing. :(
But then there is that metallic noise like something actually IS dropped, so I am not sure. Then again that could just be something banging against the railing.

I think it was Freya who had been strangled and had jumped from a moving car. I heard you sister. I have been beaten before being carried back and forth by footballers. I am a normal middle class female professional. Who knows what the jury are thinking.
Just saw your other post... Hugs xo

I was raped by a date I met online once years ago. I never reported it. Probably should have but at the time I just wasn't emotionally up to it. I've heard too many horror stories like yours, where the victim is disgraced and humiliated and made to look like she asked for it. I've not been saintly, and I knew it would all be used against me. How dare women enjoy sex? /rant

I think there would be a lot of us here who've been victimised. Strength to you all xo

That is the "Telescope" or spotting scope I believe. Not sure you can record with them, looking at spotting scope images it looks like you record using a phone in the viewfinder.

You're right! I meant though the thing "beside" it... which... isn't a cam, either, lol. Just reflection.

But as I figured that out, I saw some interesting items on the table & floor:

attachment.php

Three dome shaped silver things.. look where they are. And what they might be for.

edit- and that's probably her phone there? what's the other stuff by it?

Attachments

• tostable.jpg
    tostable.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 132
You're right! I meant though the thing "beside" it... which... isn't a cam, either, lol. Just reflection.

But as I figured that out, I saw some interesting items on the table & floor:

attachment.php

Three dome shaped silver things.. look where they are. And what they might be for.

edit- and that's probably her phone there? what's the other stuff by it?

I'm lost - what are you seeing and what are they?

To me the item he is carrying in the CCTV seems to have a bend in it ?
A straight bend, like it's not broken but is part of the design/

I'm lost - what are you seeing and what are they?

the silver round things - one on table, one on floor.... one still on the bracket... decorative bolts ends?

To me the item seems to have a bend in it ?
A straight bend, like it's not broken but is part of the design/

I believe that's the bracket he says she 'tried' to hit him with.

Below is a link to a great little (and free) program called Audacity. I've used it for years and can totally recommend it. You can upload and listen to various sound files with a lot more clarity than you get on your PC or phone.

http://www.audacityteam.org/

Warning: Listening to Tostee's tape with Audacity is likely to give you nightmares!

Below is a link to a great little (and free) program called Audacity. I've used it for years and can totally recommend it. You can upload and listen to various sound files with a lot more clarity than you get on your PC or phone. http://www.audacityteam.org/Warning: Listening to Tostee's tape with Audacity is likely to give you nightmares!

it did! I too highly recommend this program.

the silver round things - one on table, one on floor.... one still on the bracket... decorative bolts ends?

I believe that's the bracket he says she 'tried' to hit him with.

No I mean the item he is carrying in the CCTV. I can see a straight bend, like it's part of the objects design

I'm not on a roll, just have the flu, I should have mentioned the CCTV but I ended up replying to the wrong post anyway. :flu: :wave:

Sorry

http://i.imgur.com/mZyMnWN.jpg
I'm also looking at this image
The lighting would be at approximately just to the right above his head according to the shadow.To create this object to shine as it does IMO it must be made of something reflective.Being reflective it may be disproportionate to its actual size ie larger than what it is,as with his shadow.
It would be very interesting to find out exactly what sort of iphone WW had.
In any event GT uses his whole hand to grip it,
It's not something easy to cup in/or hide in his hand.
For some unknow reason I believe WW 's
phone is a real threat to GT. It could be that he relies so heavily on his own to record his own validation and sees this as normal behaviour and perhaps some form of extension of himself and believes that having WW's phone is some form of eternal control

I only say this because from all that I read it seems to be something that commonly comes up

Withholding phone from WW
Ringing WW 's phone when his father says no and it's clearly in his pocket

It's just my opinion

ok - re those silver things,,, one's still on the bracket,, so how'd the other 2 get where they are?

Actually IMO something you would most likely could record on not necessarily a phone

So, you are saying that they sat through that entire trial ... they listened to the recording ... they studied all the CCTV that was presented ... and they cannot consider any of that because the judge said they can't? Well, why did the judge just not tell the Crown and defence that all they could talk about was the crucial 6 minutes prior to Warriena's fall then, and they had to leave everything else out?

Why can't the jury consider ALL the evidence put before them?

If Tostee was walking around with a mammoth blood stain all over the front of his shirt in the CCTV, and the Crown did not follow it up, they would not be able to ask about that?

BTW: These are serious questions. I don't get it.

I am with you, I simply don't get it. So many things left unanswered. I mean did anyone bloody ask GT what the long thing in his hand is which can be seen in the CCTV footage of him leaving the lift. Simple question, but it seems like a very pertinent one to me.

Why also wasn't it mentioned in court the sounds which were so obviously Warriena struggling for breath, why wasn't he asked what was happening on that part of the tape? Was he ever asked to explain? Why couldn't this be questioned in court? I just don't get it.

Below is a link to a great little (and free) program called Audacity. I've used it for years and can totally recommend it. You can upload and listen to various sound files with a lot more clarity than you get on your PC or phone.

http://www.audacityteam.org/

Warning: Listening to Tostee's tape with Audacity is likely to give you nightmares!

Moments like these I am glad to be part of the bionic deaf community and opt out. I can plug my cochlear into the computer with a mains isolator. Thankfully it is at work and not at home with me. I don't think I can cope with the recording again. BTW I have 100% word recognition. My audiologist thinks I am a miracle.

I actually pondered that too. I was imagining her dragged to the edge, dropping those rocks on the way and being told to let go of the railing. :(
But then there is that metallic noise like something actually IS dropped, so I am not sure. Then again that could just be something banging against the railing.

Maybe that was the 'missing' object that a poster (and the jury) noticed he had in his hand in the basement?

Spotting scope bracket bolts:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 159355713_freeland-adjustable-spotting-scope-stand.jpg
    159355713_freeland-adjustable-spotting-scope-stand.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online