Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in court as a victim, the luxury that Rrie doesn't qualify for. The Barristers defending the rapist brothers managed to hold back a heap of forensics. The games are crazy. Sociopaths themselves. Lost my case. Nearly had a colleague on the Jury until I pointed it out. It was a very dehumanising experience. It is part of why I come here. To try and make sense of it.

Dear poss you do make sense, and the games are crazy. That's why we are here amongst many others to make sense and search for justice.

Hi I'm new here and I've actually decided to have enough courage to join in.
I was just looking at the photos of what possibly GT was carrying and it's definitely nothing fluid like a lanyard.It doesn't seem to flow with his body and in actual fact it defies gravity which makes the item rigid IMO.
As to the possibility of keys, would these be in this building the electronic credit card type?,or would they be a physical metal one .
Another thing that I really can't get out of my mind is that I have listened to the audio way to many times that I care to admit,I wonder that when GT is saying let go...let go, could this be that WW was holding the balcony railing , as it seems that would equate to WW one and only palm print found on the railing.
These are just my opinions
Thank you for your time

I was just looking at the photos of what possibly GT was carrying and it's definitely nothing fluid like a lanyard.It doesn't seem to flow with his body and in actual fact it defies gravity which makes the item rigid IMO.
As to the possibility of keys, would these be in this building the electronic credit card type?,or would they be a physical metal one .
Another thing that I really can't get out of my mind is that I have listened to the audio way to many times that I care to admit,I wonder that when GT is saying let go...let go, could this be that WW was holding the balcony railing , as it seems that would equate to WW one and only palm print found on the railing.
Thank you for your time

Wow, just wow! If there is someone on the jury as smart as you I will truly believe the stars have aligned.

and

:welcome:

He needs a

attachment.php

headache cure

What the?

Thank you for your time

Good 1st post & good observations/questions, Theorists!

Re the keys- apparently it was a fob key for elevator, like a key tag? i think... with normal key to the front door. I agree it does look rigid (and therefore explains the awkward walk/pants gouging, imo...he was watching the cameras too.)

I was in court as a victim, the luxury that Rrie doesn't qualify for. The Barristers defending the rapist brothers managed to hold back a heap of forensics. The games are crazy. Sociopaths themselves. Lost my case. Nearly had a colleague on the Jury until I pointed it out. It was a very dehumanising experience. It is part of why I come here. To try and make sense of it.

The defense games undermine the credibility of cases - which is their objective. IMO it's not 'justice' that they are allowed to get away with these tactics. It's the injustice of our justice system. Sorry to hear of your experience Possumheart.:hug:

Thank you for your time

Welcome Theorists and thank you for sharing your observations and thoughts.

I was looking at the placement of GT's white *shudders* loafers on the balcony and they looked like they had come off his feet in a twisting motion. I too think we're being sold a crock of **** about what GT did that night.

Really starting to wonder if this was a snuff movie and whether there was also a video. That would explain why Tostee sounds so scripted. I wonder why the Crown didn't lead any evidence of his past ie the videos he made of other girls? Perhaps those were sold on the black market? After all, we know Tostee was quite "entrepreneurial" given his fake ID business. Hard to believe he was making all those videos and NOT making money selling them.

Has anybody here ever done Jury Duty?

I think it might be a little different to what you imagine.

I was on a jury in a murder case several years ago. No one knows what goes on in that little room. We argued, cried, laughed and argued some more. But in the end all 12 of us knew we had a job to do and we all put 500% into our guilty verdict. Each day as we sat through the horrible details, I'd sit in the jury box looking on the court proceedings as if it was a movie. I could not cope any other way. It's all about the LAW, not really about much else.

I was on a jury in a murder case several years ago. No one knows what goes on in that little room. We argued, cried, laughed and argued some more. But in the end all 12 of us knew we had a job to do and we all put 500% into our guilty verdict. Each day as we sat through the horrible details, I'd sit in the jury box looking on the court proceedings as if it was a movie. I could not cope any other way. It's all about the LAW, not really about much else.

Must have been very harrowing. Care to tell us what did go on?

Really starting to wonder if this was a snuff movie and whether there was also a video. That would explain why Tostee sounds so scripted. I wonder why the Crown didn't lead any evidence of his past ie the videos he made of other girls? Perhaps those were sold on the black market? After all, we know Tostee was quite "entrepreneurial" given his fake ID business. Hard to believe he was making all those videos and NOT making money selling them.

I agree. Why would someone record hours of his conquests? Didn't he used to rate his dates on his FB page???

Thank you for your time

Welcome Theorist, thanks for joining us. I agree that whatever Tostee was carrying is rigid and far too large to be a lanyard. Whatever it was It has obviously piqued the jury's interest enough to ask the judge about it.

Dunno about snuff.. certainly some level of gross amusement.

Note the video cam on the coffee table -- anyone here think he wouldn't have used it, at some time that night?

Must have been very harrowing. Care to tell us what did go on?

Wait for my book to be published. No, not doing that. But suffice to say it took its toll on us as individuals and as a group. Once we made our verdict, we had to compose ourselves for 45 minutes before we could face the court room. That time was so special. We cried and made jokes to try to calm ourselves down. Then when somewhat composed to returned to the court room to deliver our guilty verdict. No one knew we were gripping each other's hands to support each other. I would not wish jury service on anyone.

Dunno about snuff.. certainly some level of gross amusement.

Note the video cam on the coffee table -- anyone here think he wouldn't have used it, at some time that night?

That is the "Telescope" or spotting scope I believe. Not sure you can record with them, looking at spotting scope images it looks like you record using a phone in the viewfinder.

Wait for my book to be published. No, not doing that. But suffice to say it took its toll on us as individuals and as a group. Once we made our verdict, we had to compose ourselves for 45 minutes before we could face the court room. That time was so special. We cried and made jokes to try to calm ourselves down. Then when somewhat composed to returned to the court room to deliver our guilty verdict. No one knew we were gripping each other's hands to support each other. I would not wish jury service on anyone.

As I said, harrowing, but I was wondering if you could share some details of the case and how it was dealt with in the Jury Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audreyshura