Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just love his spin :rolleyes: .... she is clearly on the table???? Is that to try to deflect the thought that Tostee could not have been on the carpeted area when the metal object tinkled on the ground? He had to have had Warriena on the balcony already, or in the kitchen area close to the front door (and the cheese knife?)

It is trying to deflect something. imo

Thing with balconies and living up that high, you get to feeling like it;s very private... people have sex on them all the time. I had neighbours like that once, full frontal yuck... til we decided to be their cheer squad one night, that was funny..

anyway, that was his little castle and he could do what he liked up there.. scare girls, brew illegal booze, perve on the neighbours...But I reckon he crapped his pants when he realised people were awake, and listening below.. and bolted for the balcony door.

It is a sad day for women (and men) when choking someone can be considered reasonable force. I hope that the jury can find their way to a good and correct verdict. I hate to think of the precedent it could create in other choking cases ... especially DV cases. Every creep in Qld could then use the sad and sorry excuse of self defence, via story fabrication.

imo

So if a lion chases you to the end of a cliff; and then decides to start heading your way to threaten your life more.

Are you going to stand there and hope a pack of hyenas come and save your life?
So you'd jump to your certain death rather than hold out every hope of fighting back, or the lion changing his mind?

And a bottle of Vodka - looks like he was hiding his moonshine in a real brand bottle.

Having homemade spirits in the "brand" bottles is quite normal. Unless you are going to the home brew store and paying for the plastic spirt bottle's. :) I apologise for all spelling and typing errors (I have to stay off here when I am doing dinner lol) .

What was he mad about? Why did he have her by the throat? Why did he lock her out on the balcony? Because if she didn't hit him then what was he mad about? Why did he want her to leave when initially he wanted her to stay?

IDK zed maybe because he is exactly what he called Warriena, ie; 'a psycho...'?

Mr Holt submitted Tostee was not the “cartoonish villain portrayed in the media” as the Tinder killer.

“He has told her to leave, he’s let her up and he’s told her if he tries anything he’ll knock her out,” he said.

“The reality is, she then tries something. She picks up the metal clamp and hits him.

“She is clearly on the table holding that object. It’s clearly the object being referred to when he’s saying ‘let go, let go, let go’.”

“He was hit, probably in the head, with a telescope clamp.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...5/news-story/d47587533641d7a3fd649e04d3272c5d

Someone would have needed to have been chasing her with a knife for her actions to be reasonable, Mr Holt argued.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...s-decisions-led-to-death-20161014-gs2wvi.html

I was just thinking that if you get the cheese out the fridge and sit on the bench what do you need to cut it?
imo

He can't assume he wasn't, since there is no visual recording. He doesn't know and the only witness to what he did is dead. He should have been stopped by an objection, from speculating that GT wasn't armed with a weapon.

So you'd jump to your certain death rather than hold out every hope of fighting back, or the lion changing his mind?

It wouldn't take much for a man to run out and toss a small person over a balcony. If he's already hurt you, you'd be pretty damn frightened.

I suspect if we had video a lot of you would be very quickly changing your tune.

I love those guys. The way they show up in court to await the verdict, to support the victim's family.

Must be a quiet week with no criminal activity they are needed to attend to. They get four days loafing and not doing their job? Really?

He can't assume he wasn't, since there is no visual recording. He doesn't know and the only witness to what he did is dead. He should have been stopped by an objection, from speculating that GT wasn't armed with a weapon.

I don't think they can object during closing summaries. They just have to sit there and sigh at the lies.

Maybe it was the "Cheese knife" she grabbed that he made her drop in the audio (falling onto table making the thud?) Maybe when he put her on the balcony he picked it up and threatened her with it, maybe the unscrewing sound is just the telescope bracket and maybe he removed the knife ? JMO

Please. Women have ran in the middle of streets to only get hit by a car in order to avoid the abuse from a deranged spouse.

So its flight vs fight. But Tostee was there to make sure she payed the ultimate price. So she gambled on flight to save her life.

But let's just hope our kids are never in that situation. Jmo

I was entertaining the analogy presented, as inaccurate as it was.

So was Tostee going to go back out there and give her a foot massage or what.

Was he going to pray 10 times and do yoga to calm down and then leave?

Or was he going to terrorize her some more on that small balcony where he had the upper hand.

Some of the Twitter comments are hilarious.

Maybe it was the "Cheese knife" she grabbed that he made her drop in the audio (falling onto table making the thud?) Maybe when he put her on the balcony he picked it up and threatened her with it, maybe the unscrewing sound is just the telescope bracket and maybe he removed the knife ? JMO

Sorry to ask but what is a cheese knife?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member