Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
November 15, 2021 - 8:08PM
NSW homicide detectives are set to take out an apprehended violence order against the foster parents of missing boy William Tyrrell.

Police learned of the allegations relevant to the AVO application against the parents – who cannot be identified for legal reasons – in the last fortnight, according to The Australian.

Police set to take out AVO against William Tyrrell’s foster parents

And The Australian article says the incident was "earlier this month". Article dated 15th Nov.

If it was a shorter time prior, I feel sure they would have said 'in the last few days' or 'in the last week' or 'yesterday'.

NoCookies | The Australian

This is just MOO :
Looking at a scenario where the FFC may have found herself nursing little William’s lifeless body following an accident, she must have made a very quick decision to hide him.

Deciding this action in such haste (due to the time constraints e.g. other family members seeing her in action), one would assume she hid him temporarily at first, then proceeded with her act in calling triple zero / running around looking for him.

Suffering from the effects of what she has done, but now fully invested in her tale that he has just disappeared, she allows her emotions to come to the surface.

Then later, when she has had the opportunity to think of another hiding place, where she has observed a thorough search has been made, the transferring of his body has been able to occur.

It is plausible that the whole event would continue to haunt her, and her reaction could easily be attributed to the ‘disappearance’ of William.

Last edited:
This is just MOO :
Looking at a scenario where the FFC may have found herself nursing little William’s lifeless body following an accident, she must have made a very quick decision to hide him.

Deciding this action in such haste (due to the time constraints e.g. other family members seeing her in action), one would assume she hid him temporarily at first, then proceeded with her act in calling triple zero / running around looking for him.

Suffering from the effects of what she has done, but now fully invested in her tale that he has just disappeared, she allows her emotions to come to the surface.

Then later, when she has had the opportunity to think of another hiding place, where she has observed a thorough search has been made, the transferring of his body has been able to occur.

It is plausible that the whole event would haunt her, and her reaction could easily be attributed to the ‘disappearance’ of William.
Yes I agree with this

Police learned of the allegations relevant to the AVO application against the parents – who cannot be identified for legal reasons – in the last fortnight, according to The Australian.

I get a 404 page not found error for the link to The Australian.

Fair enough! :)
I interpret this to be a contusion (bruise), but the photograph is not clear. The most common cause in this location, in my experience, is a sprain, but blunt trauma to the area is also possible. The second photo, if it shows strapping, as I suspect it does, makes the former diagnosis more probable.

Well, in the months after William Disappeared, the FM and FD renovated their house, put a new pool in, etc. If FM is responsible, IMO he could be there. :(

I don’t think anyone would risk travel several hours with a 1-2 week dead corpse in the car because iirc they left a week or two afterwards.

I certainly understand why they stayed that long.

Yeah nah that’s just getting too far beyond.

Spare a thought for our brave cops up there battling the horrible weather conditions to find the real answers.

D0F6D8E2-17CF-4321-9FAF-AC10A9AA4E90.jpeg
NSW Coroner releases early clues found during search for young William Tyrrell | The New Daily

Well, in the months after William Disappeared, the FM and FD renovated their house, put a new pool in, etc. If FM is responsible, IMO he could be there. :(

They had the pool prior to the renovations. I have a photo from Google maps from a few years ago prior to renovations, but not sure I can post it here as it has the address on it and I don't have a link now that Google Maps has been updated - so I will say IMO.

This is just MOO :

It is plausible that the whole event would haunt her, and her reaction could easily be attributed to the ‘disappearance’ of William.

IF she proceeded with her act in calling 000 etc, when would you think she had the opportunity to find another hiding place surrounded by Police and searchers for the next however many days? That IMO would be a very risky thing to do.

IF she proceeded with her act in calling 000 etc, when would you think she had the opportunity to find another hiding place surrounded by Police and searchers for the next however many days? That IMO would be a very risky thing to do.

To allow for such a scenario, then the timing would have to be quite different from her version of events.

Any accident (or whatever) would have had to occur significantly earlier than when she reported having lost sight/sound of him.

To allow for such a scenario, then the timing would have to be quite different from her version of events.

Any accident (or whatever) would have had to occurred significantly earlier than when she reported having lost sight/sound of him.

True, but still a very big risk to take if this is the case.

Why would FM say that LT will grow up an only child when she has two biological siblings from the same parents?

"And I have to watch, we have to watch his sister learn to play, and learn to be an only child, it’s heartbreaking"

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

Maybe because she would be growing up without them in the same household that she lives in. Makes sense to me, even though she does see them occasionally she isn't being brought up with them. .

True, but still a very big risk to take if this is the case.

Yes, and would require a quick-thinking mind, that is quite used to covering up mistakes.

FM stood to lose more than one kid in this case. To put it mildy, it would not look good to 'lose' a 3 year old child in her care as a foster parent.

To seriously entertain FFC insisting she wanted the bios involved in the children's lives means asking questions as to what the evidence was. I can't find any. However, I can point to evidence in the opposite direction: 1) She chose not to share their identities with the bios. Their choice, sure. But that choice carries obvious implications. If it's the welfare of the foster children that is priority #1 and not procuring children, then why on earth would one not get to know the bio mother to fully understand what it is she brings to the table. The fosters weren't interested. And, 2) they had already begun exploring adoption options.

As far as "fostering," they were ticking boxes. It's not even a cynical opinion. It's self-evident. They wanted those kids. BM messed up. She went and got together with the BF. As a consequence, she lost WT. One strike and she was out. It didn't even matter that she learned her lesson after that and stayed away from the BF to keep her other two children.

It has been my observation that those comments have been pretty sparse.

The overall consensus from these threads--at least what I'm getting personally--is that it was an accidental death covered up. If we want to apply Occam's Razor, based on the timeline: WT had a fatal fall from the verandah without the knowledge of Nanna or sister. FFC discovered his body after wondering where he went, remained collected, perhaps placed him in Nanna's car boot and deliberated, ultimately deciding to conceal his body after considering her options. Motives include protecting her parental rights over foster daughter, her marriage, her reputation, her lifestyle, everything she had so carefully designed and worked for in her life. What are the other possibilities?

A 75-year-old man decides to molest a boy (whom he hasn't even groomed) and kills him accidentally before his wife has even left for bingo? Or a 75-year-old man conceals his wife accidentally running over and killing the boy whilst she goes and plays bingo, placing his body in the lantana-infested woods behind their home before his brother arrives 90 minutes later? And the body was never found after a massive search.

Or he's part of paedophile ring and noticed the fosters arriving the night before at 9 PM and called colleagues up, who appeared in two cars early the next morning parked in a counterintuitive fashion, whom no one noticed except the FFC. Btw, they weren't in the car at one point and no one ever saw them either. And no other local children could be playing in the neighbourhood that day at that time except for the possibility of one 3-year-old girl. And, btw, FFC doesn't decide to keep a closer eye on kids knowing these abnormally parked cars are there. Also, btw, WT doesn't scream when it happens, the kidnappers just go "CLUMP" on his shoulders and he's gone.

It seems rather pointless to even bring up the bios when they don't even have Nanna's bloody address, particularly the BM.

Circumstantially, there are elements that look rather poor for the FFC (these imagined twin cars, the imagined green/grey one driven by the guy with the old-timey beer belly; the delayed recollection of those memories; no other eyewitness backing FFC up those recollections; the trip to the riding school which has been left out of multiple interviews; the peculiar timing of MFC's arrival after the disappearance along with FFC never placing a call to him; and add that she was the last to see him alive, along with having strong motives to cover up an accidental death). Circumstantially, IMO there is more here than with Scott Peterson. I don't think if it's all that cynical either if you consider the case of Jonbenet Ramsey--a case of which the coverup was so ornate and strange it makes transporting a death-by-accident via a car boot to somewhere nearby appear even more plausible.

Like, I don't want to believe FFC did this. I'd really like to know if you have any theories and am open to listening to anything that comes as close in plausibility, because I haven't yet heard any as convincing as the FFC covering up an accidental death in an act of self-preservation. And it boggles my mind that the investigators didn't also come to this conclusion when FFC has done very little to establish herself as trustworthy.
Great post
This seems the most probable explanation
I wonder also whether LT has overheard her FFC and MFC discussing something she shouldn’t have or alternatively has recollections and questions she has put to them (which weren’t well received)
Ultimately though this may end up with the coroner potentially naming the Person(s)
most likely associated with the disappearance of WT and make recommendations to the director of public prosecutions for future charges??

Why would FM say that LT will grow up an only child when she has two biological siblings from the same parents?

"And I have to watch, we have to watch his sister learn to play, and learn to be an only child, it’s heartbreaking"

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure
Because she has no intention of allowing LT to get to know her siblings? What a weird thing to say knowing that the child has two other siblings, and also allegedly not knowing what happened to WT..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003