Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would FM say that LT will learn to be an only child when she has two biological siblings from the same parents?

"And I have to watch, we have to watch his sister learn to play, and learn to be an only child, it’s heartbreaking"

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

Because they were appealing to the conscience of an abductor. Please return William for his sisters sake.

Yes, and would require a quick-thinking mind, that is quite used to covering up mistakes.

FM stood to lose more than one kid in this case. To put it mildy, it would not look good to 'lose' a 3 year old child in her care as a foster parent.

Maybe but, IMO If it was an accident, I doubt the repercussions would be what they could be if she hid this all these years. If she's the brilliant liar she's being made out to be, she would have thought of these repercussions - don't you think?

To allow for such a scenario, then the timing would have to be quite different from her version of events.

Any accident (or whatever) would have had to occur significantly earlier than when she reported having lost sight/sound of him.

I think we can probably utilise the neighbours hearing the children playing, in determining a range of time.

Sure ... it could have been 'some other children' but I think that is highly doubtful, considering the time of day (during school hours when PS heard them) and the make-up of the families in the direct vicinity.

Neighbours away
PS and HS, no children
The Wilsons, no children
The loner man across the road
The lady across the street, alone at home

imo

Why would FM say that LT will learn to be an only child when she has two biological siblings from the same parents?

I guess her assumption is that "LT" would never rejoin, nor have any further contact with, her bio family.

Seems to me that the FM kept the bio family out of her own mind -- as if they did not exist.

Maybe but, IMO If it was an accident, I doubt the repercussions would be what they could be if she hid this all these years. If she's the brilliant liar she's being made out to be, she would have thought of these repercussions - don't you think?

By definition, a quick-thinking mind can conjure up all eventualities in very short order.

My strong feeling is that there has been an accident of some kind and that it has been covered up.

Darren Bennet said it in the update that they've never nominated any particular person of interest.
At 5:39 in the video of the police update you referenced a member of the public/media asks
" and is the foster mother still the only person of interest in this case and if nothing of significance is found where does that lead her in orders" to which Bennet replies " it leaves the investigation in the hands.of the Coroner..We don't know what happened to William Tyrrell as we stand here now and we're trying to find out". The member of the public/media asks "is she the only person of interest still?" Darren Bennet replies "we've never nominated any particular person of interest and we'll just continue to investigate".

BBM above

Could it be possible the Coroner had come to a conclusion regarding the POI status of a particular person and requested/ordered NSWPOL reps to include the POI information in media releases and standups over the last couple of weeks IMO.

I understand current NSWPOL police searches are under the order of the Coroner. IMO

I cannot recall a time when a Coroner had made a media release or media standup to discuss elements of a Coronial investigation prior to the conclusion of an Inquest and announcement of Inquiry findings.

November 15, 2021 - 8:08PM
NSW homicide detectives are set to take out an apprehended violence order against the foster parents of missing boy William Tyrrell.

Police learned of the allegations relevant to the AVO application against the parents – who cannot be identified for legal reasons – in the last fortnight, according to The Australian.

Police set to take out AVO against William Tyrrell’s foster parents
THANK YOU--that is what I remember reading---so that means ===once a fortnight (= two weeks)

So the police learned of the allegations two weeks prior to taking out the AVO, on the 14th? So around Nov 1st, they heard about the alleged incident?

Maybe it was FACS that reported it to them?

BBM above

Could it be possible the Coroner had come to a conclusion regarding the POI status of a particular person and requested/ordered NSWPOL reps to include the POI information in media releases and standups over the last couple of weeks IMO.

I understand current NSWPOL police searches are under the order of the Coroner. IMO

I cannot recall a time when a Coroner had made a media release or media standup to discuss elements of a Coronial investigation prior to the conclusion of an Inquest and announcement of Inquiry findings.

I don't think the Coroner has come to a conclusion - I do think the Coroner want's all bases covered prior to coming to a conclusion. This IMO is why she has requested these recent searches. The searches IMO are direct orders from the Coroner and not something the Police/Laidlaw have decided to carry out.

Who's definition? A mind under pressure, quick thinking or not, cannot possibly think of all eventualities - IMO.

If a person is mentally developing a strategy isn't it a normal process that they consider all eventualities and any roadblocks that may delay the achievement of the ultimate required goal?

BBM above

Definitely possible. IMO

Who's definition? A mind under pressure, quick thinking or not, cannot possibly think of all eventualities - IMO.

If a person is mentally developing a strategy isn't it a normal process that they consider all eventualities and any roadblocks that may delay the achievement of the ultimate required goal?

IMO - No, it would be normal process that they consider as many eventualities as they can - ALL eventualities would almost be impossible in a short space of time for even the most educated and smartest people IMO.

"And I have to watch, we have to watch his sister learn to play, and learn to be an only child, it’s heartbreaking"

IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure
From what we have read here recently, she only visited her bio family once a month. And she had been with this family since she was 3 months old. So it makes sense to me that losing WT would make her feel like an only child, on a day to day basis. JMO

Last edited:
Here you go

@ 6mins & 34 seconds

Reporter : " And is the Foster mother , still the only, ah, person of interest in this this case & if nothing of significance is found, ah where does that leave her in all of this ?"

DCS Bennett : "It, it leaves the investigation in the hands of the coroner, we don't know what happened to William Tyrrell as we stand here now & we are trying to find out "

Reporter : " Is, is she the only person of interest still?"

DCS Bennett : " We've never nominated any particular person of interest , and ah, we'll just continue to investigate "

That is interesting because they haven’t of course, but strongly implied it with the searches on FGM property, seizure of her old car and searching the areas alongside the road where FFC is said to have driven/parked up/turned around that morning. Most articles I read referenced a ‘Police spokesperson’ as the source also, and one news outlet even published a photo of the mail box with the FFC’s family name on (which I won’t link for obvious reasons). MOO.

Lets not forget the media have had a front row seat. No attempt whatsoever was made to screen off the digs, so if they were to come across William’s remains they apparently believe to be in the vicinity, he would be open to being photographed or viewed by media and public immediately. Where is William’s dignity in that? Where is the respect for the wee guy?

I’m not too sure at this stage that the ‘new evidence’ LE report to be working from is anything other than the FFC’s inconsistencies which were highlighted at the inquest. The Coroner did order this to be investigated, so is it a tick box exercise with a last push at FFC? I’m baffled as to what happened that day, and absolutely agree that the inconsistencies require further scrutiny, but if FFC was involved I doubt she will be owning it now. IMO it takes a special sort of disturbed mind to have been in the thick of this for 7 years without coming clean, I don’t imagine recent events will suddenly prompt them to confess.

I have no affinity with any of the players in this aside from William and his sister. I’m just very cautious that LE have chewed on the wrong bone previously. There were also child abuse allegations made RE the washing machine guy which did not seem to come to anything AFAIK. All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste