Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Coroner has come to a conclusion - I do think the Coroner want's all bases covered prior to coming to a conclusion. This IMO is why she has requested these recent searches. The searches IMO are direct orders from the Coroner and not something the Police/Laidlaw have decided to carry out.

I agree and add that IMO once a Coronial Inquest has commenced police investigators cannot carryout any further investigation particular to the case except under the express order of the Coroner conducting the Inquest.

In my mind, the only things I am prepared to believe are:

* William was playing on the deck at 9.37am

* He was reported missing at 10.57am

* The 1hr and 20mins in between is a mystery.

Im with you on that. Also the time of the police statements she made. Otherwise it's all just hearsay. IMO

Last edited:
THANK YOU--that is what I remember reading---so that means ===once a fortnight (= two weeks)

So the police learned of the allegations two weeks prior to taking out the AVO, on the 14th? So around Nov 1st, they heard about the alleged incident?

Maybe it was FACS that reported it to them?
It may have been FACS who enlightened police, but the article doesn't say they learned of the allegations two weeks prior, it says, "in the last fortnight" (BBM), which can mean really any time within the preceding two weeks from when it was written. imo.

Police learned of the allegations relevant to the AVO application against the parents – who cannot be identified for legal reasons – in the last fortnight, according to The Australian.

Police set to take out AVO against William Tyrrell’s foster parents

The searches IMO are direct orders from the Coroner and not something the Police/Laidlaw have decided to carry out.

It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact:

"This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner." -- Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett

'We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell': Fresh evidence behind new search for boy

That is interesting because they haven’t of course, but strongly implied it with the searches on FGM property, seizure of her old car and searching the areas alongside the road where FFC is said to have driven/parked up/turned around that morning. Most articles I read referenced a ‘Police spokesperson’ as the source also, and one news outlet even published a photo of the mail box with the FFC’s family name on (which I won’t link for obvious reasons). MOO.

Lets not forget the media have had a front row seat. No attempt whatsoever was made to screen off the digs, so if they were to come across William’s remains they apparently believe to be in the vicinity, he would be open to being photographed or viewed by media and public immediately. Where is William’s dignity in that? Where is the respect for the wee guy?

I’m not too sure at this stage that the ‘new evidence’ LE report to be working from is anything other than the FFC’s inconsistencies which were highlighted at the inquest. The Coroner did order this to be investigated, so is it a tick box exercise with a last push at FFC? I’m baffled as to what happened that day, and absolutely agree that the inconsistencies require further scrutiny, but if FFC was involved I doubt she will be owning it now. IMO it takes a special sort of disturbed mind to have been in the thick of this for 7 years without coming clean, I don’t imagine recent events will suddenly prompt them to confess.

I have no affinity with any of the players in this aside from William and his sister. I’m just very cautious that LE have chewed on the wrong bone previously. There were also child abuse allegations made RE the washing machine guy which did not seem to come to anything AFAIK. All MOO.

For all we know there could already have been some sort of confession. IMO

How often did she see her bio siblings? I thought it was once a month? And she had been with this Foster family since she was 3 months old?

I don't know sorry. Maybe one of the long time members would be better asked these questions :)

I doubt any long time members can advise this as we are not permitted to sleuth the sister, or Bio's for that matter.

I don't know sorry. Maybe one of the long time members would be better asked these questions :)
How often did she see her bio siblings? I thought it was once a month? And she had been with this Foster family since she was 3 months old?

There is no way I make a claim to be a long term member. The information re frequency of children's personal connection visits with their bio parents may have been discussed by the bio mother in a televised interview? IMO

Were these visits at ffc home or in some other place?

I guess her assumption is that "LT" would never rejoin, nor have any further contact with, her bio family.

Seems to me that the FM kept the bio family out of her own mind -- as if they did not exist.
If you are raising a child, from age 3 months until she is 4 years old, then you do feel like her mother. How else can you do that important job for the child? One cannot merely be a place holder, a baby sitter, for a child that you , alone, care for 24/7.

Do you think it is better to stay a bit disconnected and not bond as if you are her mother, if you have been her only caregiver since infancy? That sounds like a horrible way to treat a child in your care. Children need love and devotion and stability.

There is no way I make a claim to be a long term member. The information re frequency of children's personal connection visits with their bio parents may have been discussed by the bio mother in a televised interview? IMO

Were these visits at ffc home or in some other place?

IIRC correctly, I recall reading something the FM wrote asking for a reduction in visits due to behavioural issues but I don't have a link so I'll just say IMO.

I think we can probably utilise the neighbours hearing the children playing, in determining a range of time.

Sure ... it could have been 'some other children' but I think that is highly doubtful, considering the time of day (during school hours when PS heard them) and the make-up of the families in the direct vicinity.

Neighbours away
PS and HS, no children
The Wilsons, no children
The loner man across the road
The lady across the street, alone at home

imo

Iirc PS, HS and the Wilson’s all heard the children so that’s the neighbours to the left left and front of no. 48 and all said the children were there.

For all we know there could already have been some sort of confession. IMO

IIRC correctly, I recall reading something the FM wrote asking for a reduction in visits due to behavioural issues but I don't have a link so I'll just say IMO.
Was it in the CO podcast? Something about an email a few days before?

I think the FM is more than capable of thinking on her feet, she was able to pull together and quickly organise to go to the FGM'S as a 'last minute' change of plan.

11 September, 2014:

2.50pm: On a last minute change of plan, the foster mother and father leave their Sydney home, drop their cats at kennels.

4pm: The foster parents collect William and his sister from childcare and start the drive up to Kendall one day earlier than planned, via the F3, stopping en route at Caltex, Wyong and then, at 6.35pm, Raymond Terrace McDonalds.

William Tyrrell’s doomed life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members