Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are raising a child, from age 3 months until she is 4 years old, then you do feel like her mother. How else can you do that important job for the child? One cannot merely be a place holder, a baby sitter, for a child that you , alone, care for 24/7.

No argument with that.

Do you think it is better to stay a bit disconnected and not bond as if you are her mother, if you have been her only caregiver since infancy? That sounds like a horrible way to treat a child in your care. Children need love and devotion and stability.

No argument with that either.

However, the point in discussion is that the FM talks about "LT" as growing up without her brother. FM is legally a carer -- "LT" is not her child -- and "LT" has other brothers, as the FM well knows, and access visits with the bio family are in place.

Last edited:
I thought about that, but assumed such a bad bruise from a horse stomp would probably break the foot and she wouldn't be walking on it, but your theory does sound plausible IMO

You would actually be surprised at how much bruising and no break can happen with just a simple stand on the foot, not necessary a stomp…if that makes sense. My foot was black, blue, horrible looking, but barely any swelling or breaks. It hurt like hell but subsided fairly quickly and just looked very bruised for 4 weeks. But who knows with this lady, she probably drew it in herself to control the narrative away from herself and what she did, all while hearing kookaburras and seeing cars that no one else saw

You would actually be surprised at how much bruising and no break can happen with just a simple stand on the foot, not necessary a stomp…if that makes sense. My foot was black, blue, horrible looking, but barely any swelling or breaks. It hurt like hell but subsided fairly quickly and just looked very bruised for 4 weeks. But who knows with this lady, she probably drew it in herself to control the narrative away from herself and what she did, all while hearing kookaburras and seeing cars that no one else saw

Wow you poor thing.

Seems to me that we sure have to discount a lot of information to arrive at a nefarious situation.

Discount neighbours hearing the children.
Discount timestamp on photos.
Discount evidence from FGM.
Discount evidence from FM.
Discount that the cadaver dogs have not hit on anything at the house (or anywhere else that we know of).
Discount evidence from FD.

There's probably more, I just can't think of it all at the moment.

imo
I'm not discounting WT and LT being heard, I'm musing as to whether it could have been the other kids in the street that people heard.

Isn't that part of what this site is about, throwing other possibilities out there based on the information we have?

Or maybe a fragment of skeletal remains?

After 13 days of searching for William Tyrrell, authorities have uncovered more questions

Has there been any word as to whether LE have finished forensically examining the FGM’s car as yet? I appreciate it may take weeks and the public may or may not find out either way but it would be interesting.

Although it has been 7 years since WT went missing, evidence other than blood may be found in the vehicle including WT’s hair and fibres matching his Spider-Man outfit. Further to that, LE may even be able to pin point where he was in the vehicle ie. the boot or back seat on the floor depending on where hair or fibres are found (if any) - pretty incredible what can be analysed these days.

In the Claremont Serial Killer case here in WA - police were able to locate Bradley Edwards vehicle used at the time of the abductions 20 years later (with new owners) and find the fibres imbedded in the floor matts/seats that matched fibres found on the victims that in turn matched his company uniform. It took them a long, long time but the results were incredible and were crucial in getting a result in the case.

Fibres from alleged serial killer's car and pants 'matched' those found on victims

I’m not saying I believe her one bit, but I have to say I had a similar bruise when my horse walked forward and his hoof went down on my ankle and then on top of my foot. 1000kg of horse will definitely leave a decent bruise.

Oh the same happened to me. The pain was unbelievable! It swelled up and I was on crutches for two weeks. It wasn’t broken but damn the pain was incredible.

Who fell off a horse?
Was this in MSM?
Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

*********from thread 59 page 26
south aussie posted
There is a new article in The Australian.

Paraphrasing .....

FP's intend to fight the common assault charges.
They are expected to argue that the child may have fallen from a horse.
They vehemently deny harming the child.

Foster parents to fight assault charge*************

Apologies I am not familar with bringing a post forward.
Can not link directly as I have done my one time for the month with the australian already.

It depends what type of confession. If she went to police and confessed and signed a statement, we would know about it IMO.

But if it was not so direct and caught on surveillance, I don't think we would know until charges are laid.

Fair point with regards to surveillance. I suspect that the FFC would be very much on guard currently though. I do think we’ll know if and when FC’s are taken in for questioning. MOO.

I'm not discounting WT and LT being heard, I'm musing as to whether it could have been the other kids in the street that people heard.

Isn't that part of what this site is about, throwing other possibilities out there based on the information we have?

My post was an effort to demonstrate that all these little things need to add up to a big picture. It wasn't trying to shoot down your speculation.

There are so many things that we need to discount to arrive at a nefarious situation. It seems so unlikely that the timeline is out by very much at all.
And that makes it a super tight timeline.

(It is my effort to try to see a theory from beginning to end, to see if it would work and honestly be feasible.)

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

*********from thread 59 page 26
south aussie posted
There is a new article in The Australian.

Paraphrasing .....

FP's intend to fight the common assault charges.
They are expected to argue that the child may have fallen from a horse.
They vehemently deny harming the child.

Foster parents to fight assault charge*************

Apologies I am not familar with bringing a post forward.
Can not link directly as I have done my one time for the month with the australian already.
Wonder how the press learned about their intentions on how they would argue? Did the FPs leak it? Their lawyer couldn't have without their permission. Strange.

This is just MOO :
Looking at a scenario where the FFC may have found herself nursing little William’s lifeless body following an accident, she must have made a very quick decision to hide him.

Deciding this action in such haste (due to the time constraints e.g. other family members seeing her in action), one would assume she hid him temporarily at first, then proceeded with her act in calling triple zero / running around looking for him.

Suffering from the effects of what she has done, but now fully invested in her tale that he has just disappeared, she allows her emotions to come to the surface.

Then later, when she has had the opportunity to think of another hiding place, where she has observed a thorough search has been made, the transferring of his body has been able to occur.

It is plausible that the whole event would continue to haunt her, and her reaction could easily be attributed to the ‘disappearance’ of William.
IF an accident, your opinion might be quite right. But I can't think of any accident, where people in the vicinity wouldn't have noticed something.

They can of course, but at what cost to those they implicate if Police are wrong? Millions of dollars it would seem :eek:

That's why I say "at no cost to them".

It's instructive to me that police have never scotched the media's assertions (and is there any form of local media that hasn't asserted it?) that the FM is their current POI.

All Bennett would have to do is to say is: "You're off the track", or words to that effect. But he hasn't.

Last edited:
Sitting on the porch about 10am with his mother, grandmother and sister, William ran around the side of the house several times before reappearing with a cheeky grin and running back towards his family.

So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.

Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.

When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Thank you, I do know all that but I'm not prepared to believe it happened that way. JMO

Perhaps a deathbed statement by FGM?? The specificity of the view that WT fell from the balcony makes me think that the information must have come from an individual, rather than being informed by physical evidence.
IMO
I agree with this theory that cctv or a person has said a location but there’s lack of specificity due to time lapsed. imo I originally suspected WT went up hill on foot and encountered some one nefarious. Since this release of information I feel the FFC ‘s Stories don’t add up and I am curious what information the FGM gave or did not give .
Also sense a link between the events of 2020 and now such as FGM death and new AvO ... all this time in Covid lockdown can affect people too and I wonder what is said and done when circumstances change .,,, for eg I doubt the sister saw her BM during lockdown in Sydney then did once it opened up again and something prompted these movements
IMO Moo

IF an accident, your opinion might be quite right. But I can't think of any accident, where people in the vicinity wouldn't have noticed something.

If he fell off the balcony and (this is hard to type).. broke his neck and had respiratory arrest he likely would have been knocked unconscious and thus, no sound.
That house is very remote. Trees on all sides. It could easily have been hidden. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste