Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a matter of opinion, it's a fact:

"This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner." -- Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett

'We are looking for the remains of William Tyrrell': Fresh evidence behind new search for boy

One thing I do find curious about the above statement is that he says "evidence we have obtained" whereas I guess I would expect him to say "information we have obtained" -- information which may lead to the finding of something(s) that could then be considered evidence.

(Might have been a slip of the tongue.)

The reports of neighbours hearing the children playing may not have necessarily been WT and LT, I can't find an article to link at this point but it has been reported that the FM or another neighbour went to one of the houses to see if WT was there because there were kids playing in the backyard. I'm not sure of the acoustics in Benaroon Dve but I wonder if it could have neen those kids that people heard.

If anyone could help with the link, that'd be great!

ews.com.au › courts-law › news-story
14 Dec 2018 — At the time William Tyrrell vanished he was playing a game of ... that I heard the children playing but didn't see them,” Mrs Wilson told ...

One thing I do find curious about the above statement is that he says "evidence we have obtained" whereas I guess I would expect him to say "information we have obtained" -- information which may lead to the finding of something(s) that could then be considered evidence.

I am wondering if the LE themselves have gleaned some information via their bugging of the FC's new home.

With respect, I am a social worker in the foster care space and I was raised from a baby in a non-biological family...raising someone else's child with the best intentions can be surprisingly difficult. You can't love a child out of their trauma. As much as foster/adoptive parents want to be "the real parents" they cannot be. At the same time, they are not "babysitters" or a "place-h0lder" but they are not and cannot take the place of the birth parents. This relationship is ingrained in the baby in utero and reinforced during and immediately after birth. When a fracture takes place the child suffers trauma. This may take a lot of time to bond thereafter with another caregiver/parent, but the mother/child relationship will never be forgotten at an unconscious level. Another parent relationship is possible of course, but it takes time, patience and great sensitivity to create that bond. IMHO.

That’s beautifully written and welcome Jeckandi.

My two cousins were adopted and raised by people who truly wanted and loved their children.
My two cousins went on a hunt to find their true mother who, unfortunately ‘had not a maternal bone in her body’
They walked away loving and admiring their adoptive parents all the more.

You would actually be surprised at how much bruising and no break can happen with just a simple stand on the foot, not necessary a stomp…if that makes sense. My foot was black, blue, horrible looking, but barely any swelling or breaks. It hurt like hell but subsided fairly quickly and just looked very bruised for 4 weeks. But who knows with this lady, she probably drew it in herself to control the narrative away from herself and what she did, all while hearing kookaburras and seeing cars that no one else saw

Yep, I once knocked a block of small but heavy wood off the workbench and it fell onto that part of my right foot, with similar results. Anyone would have though that I'd been stomped on by an elephant. Needed to take Panadeine Forte to be able to get any sleep and was limping for about a week afterwards.

I agree with this theory that cctv or a person has said a location but there’s lack of specificity due to time lapsed. imo I originally suspected WT went up hill on foot and encountered some one nefarious. Since this release of information I feel the FFC ‘s Stories don’t add up and I am curious what information the FGM gave or did not give .
Also sense a link between the events of 2020 and now such as FGM death and new AvO ... all this time in Covid lockdown can affect people too and I wonder what is said and done when circumstances change .,,, for eg I doubt the sister saw her BM during lockdown in Sydney then did once it opened up again and something prompted these movements
IMO Moo

Good point about lockdown & visits being potentially cancelled. Does anyone have any information on this?

I'm not discounting WT and LT being heard, I'm musing as to whether it could have been the other kids in the street that people heard.

Isn't that part of what this site is about, throwing other possibilities out there based on the information we have?

The only other child in the street that morning was Lydene Heslop's youngest. The Heslop's live at the beginning of the street - the opposite end to FGM.

“That’s pretty good luck. Especially at 10.30am on a Friday when there should only be one kid on the street, which is mine.”

Toddler William Tyrrell’s disappearance still haunts Kendall residents almost a year later | Daily Telegraph

<modsnip - quoted post removed>

"Then still a couple, Williams biological mother and father absconded with him for between five and six weeks until FACS tracked then down and removed William."
William Tyrrell’s doomed life

imo they were still a couple when William went missing from FGM.

On the day the boy in the Spider-Man suit went missing, the father told the court he remembered seeing police come into his home and speaking to William's biological mother.

"I was standing in the backyard having a cigarette [and] I heard the door banging. I said 'Who's that?'. She [the mother] said 'The police'," he recalled.

"What did the police tell you?" Counsel Assisting asked.

"I said, 'What's wrong?' [to the mother]. She said 'He's missing'," he said.

"I said 'He's *advertiser censored*king what?!' … that was my initial reaction."

William Tyrrell's parents hid him from authorities before putting him in foster care, court hears

‘Whoever has William needs a bullet’

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:

As you say JBowie: (In link here) -
Cadaver dog scouring property where William Tyrrell was last seen
Detective Chief Superintendent Bennett said police activity was "in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way”. (BBM)

He said finding a body would be a development, but not the end of the police probe.

"I'm not anticipating a swift end of the investigation, by any means," he said.

Would FACS waste limited resources trailing foster parents who never abused their children? Unless ..someone was desperate to foster and adopt the kids..
It's all very strange. IMO

OK - Big Bold Just My Thoughts only - and I don’t have any knowledge of the careers / professional capabilities or alignments of the FF.. others on here may do..
FGM mentioned they have experience in Real Estate which may or may not indicate that ‘professional’... however imo if working in Real Estate on the North Shore, they could stand to meet many people in influential positions -
Similarly so if working in the Health sector, Public Service, Politics, Financial sectors, ‘charities’ etc..

and could perhaps choose to leverage those associations . JMO

OK - Big Bold Just My Thoughts only - and I don’t have any knowledge of the careers / professional capabilities or alignments of the FF.. others on here may do..
FGM mentioned they have experience in Real Estate which may or may not indicate that ‘professional’... however imo if working in Real Estate on the North Shore, they could stand to meet many people in influential positions -
Similarly so if working in the Health sector, Public Service, Politics, Financial sectors, ‘charities’ etc..

and could perhaps choose to leverage those associations . JMO

Like the news reader the other night for example!? (Sorry didn't see it, cant post a link but others here did).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody