Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At about 5.04 in the podcast, Chris Smith makes the comment about his interview with her 12 months following William's disappearance (paraphrased) that FFC has an idea about who has done this, but she wants to be accurate about it. (She also answered 'no' to Smith's suggestion about other persons...as if she was doing her own 'detective work'.
JMO: I would imagine that her hunch on who did it has been investigated fully and eventually discounted....under Gary Jubelin's handling of the case.
Maybe her suspect is closer to home than Chris realises.. o_O

Be awful if she is innocent but surely they wouldn’t have done it again??

IMO the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be either murdered by someone trusted imo or if injured by accident the person trusted not rendering immediate assistance and seeking medical attention on an urgent basis. Or someone making choices to withhold information that was known to them that could have saved a lot of heartache and emotional trauma and years of suffering.
It doesn't have to be a competition or a contest about which horrid situation is worse than the other, IMO.

Toxic people are also unhealthy for children's well being. They come from all socio-economic backgrounds.

One may consider FF not wanting to meet the BF and, if true, jumping in the middle of BF visit to give sweets to the children as a toxic trait that should have raised concern for whoever was supervising. JMO

My friend is raising her two grandchildren both have ADHD due to drugs in utero. If the son has sweets he bounces off the walls for hours with tantrums for more.

My friend has no toxic traits when it comes to the care of her grandchildren. Just care and worry.

Yes definitely visa versa and unfortunately there are sides that has been evident from my observation at a distance especially now and
over the past 7 years and reading in here most of that time . I came to the threads again with the expectations that the sleuths who diligently sleuthed all the other POI with scenarios , opinions , insights and information everyone was sharing and hoped to find the same due diligence afforded
to previous POI etc applied equally to this new development. I admire and respect and am slightly in awe of the amount of time and energy many have and do put in to finding the truth about what happened to William that day . I guess i had a unrealistic expectation of a true and fair dissection of any suspicions that may have been missed. Obviously IMO and my previous comments I am not under the impression that the LE was as thorough as it should have been and that is why i was here.

At this stage because things are just going around in circles for now I am out until the Coroner has all the facts she needs to decide on the next outcome.

I really value your input. Hope you stick around.

I just made myself very vulnerable and shared something about myself where I was stigmatised, endured emotional trauma, and suffered professionally, all because of another person’s lies.

Honestly, did you afford Bill Spedding and Paul Savage the same level of empathy that you do the fosters?

I’m so sorry you were wrongfully accused vatzjr.

You can lock up from a thief but you can’t lock up from a liar.

Good point Ozgal - it wasn’t LE that said she was a person of interest. They said they are looking at one person or something to that effect. AVO issued at the same time, rechecking the house and media ran wild.
Yes true JWS .... and Police seizing FGM car ......
IMO

I'm not sure that the foster parents are/were present. I believe that FACS officers supervise those visits.

There were some quotes by the birth family that made clear that the FM watched and intervened with kinder surprises and lollipops during visits.

ETA quote

'So, we were just having a little picnic - out jumps the foster care mother… and starts giving the kids lollipops and Kinder Surprises,' she said.

'So she was just like watching what's going on. My son used to always say he was too scared to love his kids… he was too scared to love them for an hour of supervised visits.'

William Tyrrell search takes a grim turn as cops pump CREEK near home for remains | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Do you have the link where BM said FFC did not watch the visit? TIA

I didn't say that BM said that FM watched the visit - I said BM had never met the FM - but I will look for a link anyway. :)

Tweets from BM testimony:

Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris

Mar 28

She is asked if she had ever met William’s foster mother and responds by saying she had only met her after he disappeared. She then concedes she had met her briefly at a contact visit before he went missing.

@10Daily

@10NewsFirst

upload_2021-11-29_12-44-33.png

Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris

Mar 28

The biological mother is asked if she knew the surname of his foster carers and she responded “I think so”. But tells the court she did not know any details about the addresses of them or their extended family.

@10Daily

@10NewsFirst

My family member has custody of her son. The father and his family can only have supervised visits with the child at a play centre by a reputable and licensed organisation.

There are strict rules regarding drop off times and pick up times so as both families are not there at the same time and don't cross paths.

Never, ever would my family member be permitted to turn up and watch or interact in any way and she would have been told to leave if she did.

For some reason the supervisor in this situation allowed it to happen. If their case was before the court, both the Judge and court psychologist would have been concerned about FFC actions. Unfortunately it is too late now. JMO

Tweets from BM testimony:

Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris

Mar 28

She is asked if she had ever met William’s foster mother and responds by saying she had only met her after he disappeared. She then concedes she had met her briefly at a contact visit before he went missing.

@10Daily

@10NewsFirst

View attachment 324553

Lia Harris

@LiaJHarris

Mar 28

The biological mother is asked if she knew the surname of his foster carers and she responded “I think so”. But tells the court she did not know any details about the addresses of them or their extended family.

@10Daily

@10NewsFirst

Per your tweet, she met her briefly at a contact visit.

Have you not seen the images by the FF of William eating cake, lollipops, sugary iced drinks and McDonalds? Doesn't look like they have concerns about his diet lol

She was not needed to watch the visit. She was not the supervisor. The BF hid because they didn't want to give him up. They NEVER abducted him from FF.
There is some conflicting info out there saying it was the FM that asked that he not be given lollies. I don't know which info is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay