Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And back to the topic of the case we all want solved, at least Fuller has gone hard and investigated things that quite clearly weren’t done adequately very early on in the investigation. He’s found cracks, inconsistencies, and requested reinterviewing the relevant people and I’m sure there are small pieces of a big puzzle becoming ever more present.

David Laidlaw is the lead investigator in this case. It was not Mick Fuller.
Mick Fuller became a recent mouthpiece. Right before he retired as police commissioner.
David Laidlaw is head of the strike force. For some reason he is not speaking publicly.

"The renewed forensic search, which was conducted under a Coronial Order as part of ongoing investigations"
Detectives conduct interviews, continue investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance

The internal politics in this case have been disturbing since Scott Cook. imo

Last edited:
David Laidlaw is the lead investigator in this case. It was not Mick Fuller.
Mick Fuller became a recent mouthpiece. Right before he retired as police commissioner.
David Laidlaw is head of the strike force. For some reason he is not speaking publicly.

"The renewed forensic search, which was conducted under a Coronial Order as part of ongoing investigations"
Detectives conduct interviews, continue investigation into William Tyrrell's disappearance

The internal politics in this case have been disturbing since Scott Cook. imo
I doubt Mick Fuller had any direct involvement in the investigation imo.
Scott Cook was in a management role, and reading about their career history neither him or Mick Fuller have worked in the Homicide Squad as investigators at any time.

Yes, we don't hear much from David Laidlaw. There's been media here and there but it seems to be minimal, I don't have any recollection of him fronting a press conference since he took over in 2019.

Last edited:
I doubt Mick Fuller had any direct involvement in the investigation imo.
Scott Cook was in a management role, and reading about their career history neither him or Mick Fuller have worked in the Homicide Squad as investigators at any time.

Yes, we don't hear much from David Laidlaw. There's been media here and there but it seems to be minimal, I don't have any recollection of him fronting a press conference since he took over in 2019.

If Mick Fuller has had no direct involvement in the investigation then why has there been so much discussion of him over the past few days ? i am having trouble now understanding the relevance .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho