Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Article here:

The Headlines:

EXCLUSIVE: Explosive documents lift lid on William Tyrrell case: How toddler 'couldn't get up' after 'distressing' accident, hit and bit foster mum – and six weeks of texts with her husband were DELETED before he disappeared

• Exclusive documents show details about William Tyrrell's life with foster family
  • 'Furious' William had 'issues' with foster mother who he hit and bit
  • One week before disappearing William 'fell over and couldn't get back up'
  • Day he vanished foster father made William change his own dirty nappy
  • Foster dad can't explain six weeks of 'bulk' deleted texts to foster mother
Typical Candace and the daily mail. Total exaggerations and interpreting things in a negative way that is more “scandalous”. He fell off the back of the stool and couldn’t think how to get back up. Candace makes it sound like the parents pushed him and he was paralysed. Changing his own dirty nappy? She makes it sound like he was punished because he pooped his nappy. It was just wee and was his overnight nappy. Kids that age are capable of getting a clean nappy!
The foster father deleted 6 weeks of texts from his wife. He probably deleted 6 weeks of texts from everyone and his wife was included in that. I believe that has already been addressed and he was just cleaning up his text messages

Definitely the most interesting part of the article. imo

I wonder if they have been able to reconstruct them. I think text messages are stored for (at least) 2 years on the telco server. But not everyone stores the text message content.

Can Phone Companies Retrieve Old Text Messages?

You can, in some cases, access text messages that are kept by some (but not all) phone providers. Furthermore, there are other third-party apps such as PhoneRescue, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery, Enigma Recovery, and WonderShares. Upon returning to the previous backup, you could review deleted files.

The period of the text messages ended more than a month before William's disappearance. Maybe I'm jaded, I just can't get up any force of curiosity there.
The Police must have obtained these messages to know they were "specific to the FM" .... unless they only had the number and not the messages??

'It's noticed that during the period of (June 19 to August 3, 2014) there are no SMS messages contained in your SMS log. Why would you delete that?,' Jubelin asks.

'Is it a practice for you to delete SMS messages?'

Foster father: 'Occasional yeah'.

Asked if he recalled 'deleting a block of messages', the man replied 'no' and was told the messages were 'specifically for the foster mother'.

'There's ones before and there's ones after but it's just that time period there ... and we know that there were from call charge records.

If it weren't for that piece of info, then perhaps the dates would not matter so much???

Could the messages have related specifically to this period???

“Close to giving up, or giving in.”
A foster care social worker says William Tyrrell’s foster mother wrote these words in an email just three days before he disappeared.

William had been acting up, and his foster mother was distressed about it.

All IMO

I don't think we have ever heard his before either??????

William's foster mother - who is currently facing assault and stalking charges of a child who isn't William - admitted that initially William 'had personal issues .... particularly towards me'.

'We had to deal (with) things such as William hitting me, biting me and him being basically furious' with another child in the foster parents' house.

The foster mother, who said the other child would 'hide under the table and not come out, throw tantrums' blamed William's violent and 'very erratic' behaviour on his birth parents, who still had access visits.

The Police must have obtained these messages to know they were "specific to the FM" .... unless they only had the number and not the messages??

<RSBM>

Maybe the text messages were still on FM's phone?

The DM doesn't say they were also deleted from FM's phone. One might think they would mention that, if that was the case.

I don't think we have ever heard his before either??????

William's foster mother - who is currently facing assault and stalking charges of a child who isn't William - admitted that initially William 'had personal issues .... particularly towards me'.

'We had to deal (with) things such as William hitting me, biting me and him being basically furious' with another child in the foster parents' house.

The foster mother, who said the other child would 'hide under the table and not come out, throw tantrums' blamed William's violent and 'very erratic' behaviour on his birth parents, who still had access visits.

No l haven’t heard about the biting and the other child (assuming it’s his sister) hiding from him?

'It's noticed that during the period of (June 19 to August 3, 2014) there are no SMS messages contained in your SMS log. Why would you delete that?,' Jubelin asks.

'Is it a practice for you to delete SMS messages?'

Foster father: 'Occasional yeah'.

Asked if he recalled 'deleting a block of messages', the man replied 'no' and was told the messages were 'specifically for the foster mother'.

'There's ones before and there's ones after but it's just that time period there ... and we know that there were from call charge records.

If it weren't for that piece of info, then perhaps the dates would not matter so much???

Could the messages have related specifically to this period???

“Close to giving up, or giving in.”
A foster care social worker says William Tyrrell’s foster mother wrote these words in an email just three days before he disappeared.

William had been acting up, and his foster mother was distressed about it.

All IMO
Just the call charge records, not the texts themselves according to Jubelin.

I delete emails like that, sort for certain senders because I know there's nothing from them I want to keep, select the group and press delete once. It could have been a routine clean-up and an easy way not to delete anything relating to business.

BBM: Evidently not. Seeing that they drilled down into them (at least) far enough to review their text messages, review the vehicle on CCTV, check that they were where they said they were, review their phone pings, bug their vehicle, etc.

Maybe the current narrative doesn't fit the facts in the police brief. All those facts that we do not know.
The police have these statements. It is only us who are only just finding out about the deleted text messages.

I delete text messages also, after a bit, otherwise my conversations get too full and use too much phone memory.

As much as there is a sinister connotation for these things, there are also innocent connotations for the same things.
I’ve only ever deleted messages from ex boyfriends I wanted to scrub from my memory, other than that, never. That they were from his wife and last person to see WT right at that time is quite unusual, and makes you wonder. More to come on all this I’m sure, it seems every week media is able to say more of what they know (finally).

Maybe the text messages were still on FM's phone?

The DM doesn't say they were also deleted from FM's phone. One might think they would mention that, if that was the case.
Good Point! and that would be interesting to know ..... wonder if DM could do some investigating?
It would much more suspicious if the messages were deleted from both phones ... IMO

Just the call charge records, not the texts themselves according to Jubelin.

I delete emails like that, sort for certain senders because I know there's nothing from them I want to keep, select the group and press delete once. It could have been a routine clean-up and an easy way not to delete anything relating to business.

The DM admits it was a bulk cleanup. And Jubes asked him why he did a bulk cleanup. Sounds like what you are explaining.

I’ve only ever deleted messages from ex boyfriends I wanted to scrub from my memory, other than that, never. That they were from his wife and last person to see WT right at that time is quite unusual, and makes you wonder. More to come on all this I’m sure, it seems every week media is able to say more of what they know (finally).
Well, we haven't heard when the delete happened. If it was immediately after the end of the deleted period, more than a month before William disappeared, that would explain why later texts remained undeleted. The earlier ones, I don't know, perhaps he didn't get around to scrolling back that far.

Poor William
When a child bites (my personal experience with my son) it’s out of frustration because they can’t say what they want in that moment.
I can’t help but think that little William was expressing that he wasn’t happy being in the scenario that he was placed in; foreign home,foreign smells, foreign new Parents.
I think that It is poor form that the FM blamed Williams misbehaviour on his biological parents, and their ways of bringing him up.
With my own experience (I have excellent memory recall as I can remember from the age of one) I remember (and think )no matter how mean, violent, drugged up, poor, detached, or uncaring a mother can be; a child just wants to be with its own mother.
A big fancy house, toys, holidays, hugs ,love, and all the other stuff that someone other than a child’s biological mother can try to give ( and I know it comes from good intentions) ….It can never ever replace the missing link if a child wants to go home to their biological mother ( William acting out because he couldn’t articulate what he wanted, and maybe even William‘s sister more recently wanting to go home to her biological family)
And please Don’t attack me about my comment because
Unless you are a person that was removed from their biological family, then you truely cannot understand.

So Foster Grandmother is saying he MFC would have been gone by 8:00 because he had to go to chemist to get tablets. I thought chemists open later than 8.00. She then misquotes saying 3 of us had breakfast at 8:00 - which she corrected to 4 to say that it didn't include MFC because he had left.

This doesn't sound right to me.

She says the wiliam went around the corner then - disappeared. Well how long before you went looking for him - if they are all on the back patio. Didn't hear a car then? Wouldn't a car - screech off quickly -and them being outside - possibly would have heard. I feel her story is scripted.

Poor William
When a child bites (my personal experience with my son) it’s out of frustration because they can’t say what they want in that moment.
I can’t help but think that little William was expressing that he wasn’t happy being in the scenario that he was placed in; foreign home,foreign smells, foreign new Parents.
I think that It is poor form that the FM blamed Williams misbehaviour on his biological parents, and their ways of bringing him up.
With my own experience (I have excellent memory recall as I can remember from the age of one) I remember (and think )no matter how mean, violent, drugged up, poor, detached, or uncaring a mother can be; a child just wants to be with its own mother.
A big fancy house, toys, holidays, hugs ,love, and all the other stuff that someone other than a child’s biological mother can try to give ( and I know it comes from good intentions) ….It can never ever replace the missing link if a child wants to go home to their biological mother ( William acting out because he couldn’t articulate what he wanted, and maybe even William‘s sister more recently wanting to go home to her biological family)
Unless you are a person that was removed from their biological family, then you truely cannot understand.
She didn’t blame the bio parents. She was just saying that Williams behaviour wasn’t great after seeing them. IMO because these visits were not regular and not very long he was very confused by the whole thing. That is why he could be acting out.There is nothing to suggest William said he wanted to go back to his mother, same with his sister. There was nothing “foreign” about his home environment with the fosters. He was in their care longer than he was the bios

Poor William
The commentary says FFC blames the birth parents but the quotations don't exactly back that up. The foster carers say William has attachment issues and his behaviour deteriorates after the access visits. That is, they recognize that his behaviour is due to his situation and his best efforts to deal with it.

Where's the video? I can't see it in the article.

Sorry I am not good at videos but try this

<iframe allowfullscreen frameborder="0" width="698" height="573" scrolling="no" id="molvideoplayer" title="MailOnline Embed Player" src="House where William Tyrrell spent his final before going missing"></iframe>

Edit the "Blue" link works but unsure about fixing the rest....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member