Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #70

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this passage in today's article quite disturbing.

"At that point, 727 questions into the interview Jubelin interrupts and asks the foster father if William might not have 'hurt himself accidentally' and the foster mother and grandmother 'panicked and covered it up with fear of losing' the family's other child.

The foster father says, 'never likely' and 'no way' and apparently starts laughing because Jubelin asks, 'so you're laughing at it and dismissing it'"

I don't know why you would literally be laughing at anything to do with a child being missing, presumed dead. It's one thing to say it is "laughable" quite another to actually laugh at something.

“Sooo that’s why he wasn’t there” (explaining ff absence at breaki)

Patio “this is where it all happened..this is ..er yeah”
“This is where we stayed this is, yeah”

“he was full of life, full of energy, bouncing out of his .. sss ..skull with happiness and just joy of living, and that’s the last I saw of him”

Good god
This is where it all happened - this is where what all happened? Nothing happened apparently; he just disappeared, so why say "it all happened"?

The implication to me is that he is no longer full of life. Later there is a reference to the joy of life, again implying to me that he this life no longer exists by virtue of making the comparison.How would she know that? Why would she think that?

She also implies to me that she won't be seeing him again. Again, why would she know that?

I am uneasy that "bouncing out of his skin" has been shifted to a reference to the head. It's a well known phrase so why not just use it, and why is the word substitution something to do with his head, accompanied by gestures around the head?

This is where it all happened - this is where what all happened? Nothing happened apparently; he just disappeared, so why say "it all happened"?

The implication to me is that he is no longer full of life
. Later there is a reference to the joy of life, again implying to me that he this life no longer exists by virtue of making the comparison.How would she know that? Why would she think that?

She also implies to me that she won't be seeing him again. Again, why would she know that?

I am uneasy that "bouncing out of his skin" has been shifted to a reference to the head. It's a well known phrase so why not just use it, and why is the word substitution something to do with his head, accompanied by gestures around the head?
boldedbyme
yes I think the implication is there too Akai.:(

Watching FGM video, breaki at 8 dishes then to the patio with both kids how on earth was there time for
Climbing the celery tree
Collecting twigs for cards
Bike riding, crashing into garden beds and seeing a man looking at FM who’s eye contact said he was looking her in a challenging way
Did all that happen while the dishes were being done?

So from what I can see by FM's own admission William's unsettled/problem behaviour was all the time.

"William's biological parents had been seeing him every month, but as he became a long term placement that access was reduced to bimonthly." Privileged life of William Tyrrell's foster mum haunted by final photo

"(William was) very unsettled, particularly the time immediately following contact with (his) birth parents. The unsettled behaviour after visits would last months.'" - Today's article.

IMO it's rather convenient to claim it is a result of the visits when it stretches all the way between them. IMO this is a deliberate attempt to avoid any responsibility.

Perhaps also IMO blaming the visits was an attempt to try to get the birth parents out of his life if the BM was potentially cottoning on to a pattern of abuse? It is noted in one of the two aforementioned articles that the BM was concerned that William was "too skinny". The BM was also made aware that William had a black eye from a fall at the last contact visit before he disappeared. William Tyrrell's birth mother told son had 'black eye' from accident

I personally think she wanted to erase the birth parents from his life to set up an image as William's real mother. Just MOO.

I would very much like to know if she at any point asked for access visits to be reduced. Such a request would certainly be consistent with her attempts to blame the access visits for him being unsettled.

FM also said: "I'm not saying this to detract from the relationship he had with his biological parents,' she said, 'because I think that's incredibly precious and special.". If it was so special and precious why was she constantly blaming the access visits for his behaviour when to me by her own admission it was all the time? IMO this is another inconsistency where she has tried to paint herself in a good light to portray a particular image, which is not actually reflective of the truth, and which would be compounded if she wanted less access visits.

Just the call charge records, not the texts themselves according to Jubelin.

I delete emails like that, sort for certain senders because I know there's nothing from them I want to keep, select the group and press delete once. It could have been a routine clean-up and an easy way not to delete anything relating to business.
Sorry if this has been covered, just catching up.. would be interesting to know when exactly this large block of messages had been deleted from FD's phone.. interesting to me that although this particular block of texts had been deleted, there remained texts btwn himself and FM from both before and after the deleted block of texts.

Watching FGM video, breaki at 8 dishes then to the patio with both kids how on earth was there time for
Climbing the celery tree
Collecting twigs for cards
Bike riding, crashing into garden beds and seeing a man looking at FM who’s eye contact said he was looking her in a challenging way
Did all that happen while the dishes were being done?
The timeline for that morning has never made sense to me, and it makes even less sense now with FGM's walkthrough.

My post of FGM was deleted because I didn’t provide a link..
so here’s the link Bombshell documents lift lid on William Tyrrell mystery

Video of FGM is within this very link, and here is the quotes for our reference

“He would have gone to lakewood chemist…Sooo that’s why he wasn’t there”

“And when I finished the dishes we were out here on the patio and this is where it all happened.. this is where ..er”

“Yeah yes yeah! This is where we stayed. This is where..yeah ..”

And he was full of life, full of energy, bouncing out of his sss skull with happiness and an just.. joy of living .. and that’s the last i saw of him”

Just watched the video . So William disappeared around the corner and then what? They knew he was an active child and full of beans , but didn't check to make sure he is not being silly , running towards the road etc etc. Assuming they didn't peak around the corner, did they go back inside, sat there on the deck deep in conversation until they realised he is not coming back. And didn't FM go back inside to make a cup of tea and FGM said why would he be here after they realised he is missing, yet she saw him run around the corner. Still so many unanswered questions.

Last edited:
Just watched the video . So William disappeared around the corner and then what? They knew he was an active child and full of beans , but didn't check to make sure he is not being silly , running towards the road etc etc. Assuming that they didn't peak around the corner, did they go back inside, sat there on the deck deep in conversation until they realised he is not coming back. Still so many unanswered questions.
That’s interesting actually because I thought they were inside making a cup of tea at that time?

That video of FGM is really something else. Poor William. A few things stand out to me, the laughing when opening the first bedroom and saying 'there's no one in there.. God what a mess', fidgeting and nerves when talking about breakfast and I'm sure I can hear a washing machine going in the background which must put this video at least a week after William went missing. Extremely strange use of the word skull. I think the police must be very close now

That’s interesting actually because I thought they were inside making a cup of tea at that time?
yes, I think FM did, but didn't FGM say "why would he be here" after they realised he is missing and FM opened all the cupboards to look for him , yet she saw him run around the corner. So where did she think he went?

Last edited:
So random how that video was attached to that latest article without any text reference to it anywhere, most of us at first probably didn’t even know it was there. So the DM got access to the video but weren’t granted permission to other information that might provide context to having it there. I found that very random and strange.

So random how that video was attached to that latest article without any text reference to it anywhere, most of us at first probably didn’t even know it was there. So the DM got access to the video but weren’t granted permission to other information that might provide context to having it there. I found that very random and strange.

Very weird. "House where William spent his final before going missing" (I guess they omitted the word hours in that sentence).

No mention that it was a bit of the walkthrough with FGM.

It is interesting watching the police officer work.
Never saying anything like "8am? Are you sure?" No power of suggestion used anywhere.
Nothing to make a person think they might have been mistaken, or that the timing does not align with the pings (if they had that data yet), CCTV, proof from the chemist, or other witness statements.
Good work.

What did stand out for me is the lack of emotion in that walkthrough by the grandmother. She is a well spoken woman, and really taking charge in that walkthrough, often speaking over the officer. She was very anxious and very much directing that walkthrough.
I hope nothing happened in that house.
I really think he was taken, but at the same time that video scares me. All moo.
I can't understand a word, she says, much to fast for me. What I noticed though, was: she was very agile in her movements, not a woman affected by illness (leg/knee/hips - whatever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse