Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And TK was the boogie man in CS' case.

There have been abductors who have taken young children from remote places before and since William's case began.
When their parents and siblings were present and unaware the abductor was there. Didn't hear a thing.

There are POIs in William's case who could be this case's boogie man.

imo
And remembering quite a lot of people thought CS’s parents had something to do with it, esp after the interviews they gave.

I agree there are such things as boogie men, and plenty of them unfortunately. Just look at how many children have been sexually assaulted and murdered in the worlds history! I’d say that lends credence to boogie men being very real imo

edit to add I also remember in CS’s case the parents house getting searched and that setting off alarms with people thinking the parents had something to do with it. Kinda like in this situation. Now while statistics will say it’s someone close who is guilty a lot of the time, they also state the fact sometimes it’s not someone close, like in CS’s case.

Last edited:
Boogie men are not real. No matter how much anyone wants there to be one. There isn't one in this case.

AGAIN...in my opinion.

Any way we want to look at it, it was still a boogie man in a small country town who committed a brazen abduction, silently, from a house full of people.

Which is what was first stated wasn't real. (Just so we don't stray too far from what I was responding to in the first place.)

imo
But it does matter and it does stray from this case which is what I was referring to.

As stated in the first post I made on this.
A private home..on private acreage....in a rural semi isolated neighbourhood ....in broad daylight.

Your basing and comparing abductions that occurred while EVERYONE was asleep.

Nothing at all similar to what happened at Kendall on a beautiful sunny morning on a back deck with supervising adults interacting with the children.

The boogie man is not real...there isn't one in this case is what I stated in that paragraph, and quoted it as personal opinion.

Yes true...there are boogie men out there (and that paragraph was poorly worded my bad) but.... not in Kendall the morning William disappeared. IMO.

Yes true...there are boogie men out there (and that paragraph was poorly worded my bad) but.... not in Kendall the morning William disappeared. IMO.
Weren’t there at least 20 convicted paedophile‘s in Kendall and close surrounds when William went missing? None of them might not have anything to do with this case, but imo there seemed to be plenty of boogie men around at the time

while I am not a huge fan of former Detective Jubelin, it’s just my opinion but I do respect the years of service and tireless work he did provide, I just wanna get that out there.

in this article it states he spoke to 18 registered sex offenders within a 30 km radius. That’s pretty scary imo

“Throughout the investigation Jubelin spoke to 18 known sex offenders who lived among the acre blocks and rural properties within a 30km radius of Benaroon Drive.

Beyond that, there were another 60 sex offenders in the area.”

edit to add that’s just registered sex offenders. What about the unregistered ones?

further edit to add this story of two guys arrested in Kendall in 2020 involved in a paedophile ring. It also mentions nsw bestiality charges involved as well. Kinda like what the neighbour to FA said he did to a dog.

Last edited:
Pedophiles are the scum of the earth but that doesn't mean any took William in broad daylight in a semi rural neighbourhood while he was in full supervision of his mother and grandmother.

A convicted pedophile could live next door...wouldn't mean he took William.

Thank you, all the articles I've been reading talk of allegations against women or petty crimes

The unidentified witness in CO's televised special thinks that FA would have gone to Benaroon Drive to commit petty burglary. One of his petty crimes.
And that would have been his 'reason for being on the street'.

It is possible that he could know from GO - or from working with GO - that an elderly woman lived there alone. Or that it was a quiet street (and, so, a good target).

FA also claimed to have never been in Benaroon Drive, but he told Steve about specific entrances and exits to the road, and also knew about a traffic camera near Kendall.

Last edited:
But it does matter and it does stray from this case which is what I was referring to.

As stated in the first post I made on this.
A private home..on private acreage....in a rural semi isolated neighbourhood ....in broad daylight.

Your basing and comparing abductions that occurred while EVERYONE was asleep.

Nothing at all similar to what happened at Kendall on a beautiful sunny morning on a back deck with supervising adults interacting with the children.

The boogie man is not real...there isn't one in this case is what I stated in that paragraph, and quoted it as personal opinion.

I understood the context you were applying.
It didn't occur from his normal place of residence. Not even in his local town/city.
It wasn't too public (school or other) and he was also a 3 year old foster child, not a teenager as in most out of care abduction cases.
They were all "awake", he was in close proximity to his sister and within earshot of the adults around him.
All unusual circumstances in abduction cases IMO.
Plus it was also a spontaneous trip to Kendall, so not many knew they were there until being alerted (hearing/seeing) to them that morning - when they were playing.

Last edited:
Any way we want to look at it, it was still a boogie man in a small country town who committed a brazen abduction, silently, from a house full of people.

Which is what was first stated wasn't real. (Just so we don't stray too far from what I was responding to in the first place.)

imo
A house full of sleeping people. Moo

Not while mum and nan were sitting on the verandah in broad daylight interacting and watching the children.

With due respect not remotely similar by any means. IMO.
But mum and nan were not outside and visible when the child vanished. That's how these things happen.

What if one of these vile creatures happened upon the road right when WT was running around the corner, all by himself?

A kidnapper can grab a child in seconds and be gone. It happens more than we want to believe.

I understood the context you were applying.
It didn't occur from his normal place of residence. Not even in his local town/city.
It wasn't too public (school or other) and he was also a 3 year old foster child, not a teenager as in most out of care abduction cases.
They were all "awake", he was in close proximity to his sister and within earshot of the adults around him.
All unusual circumstances in abduction cases IMO.
Plus it was also a spontaneous trip to Kendall, so not many knew they were there until being alerted (hearing/seeing) to them that morning - when they were playing.
Ok, let's take these circumstances further. It's broad daylight, a beautiful day. The children have been seen playing happily with mum and nan watching from veranda, and out watching them ride bikes.

The father is returning any minute from his business Zoom, and then what happened?

If it is not an abduction, what happened? Did foster mum suddenly kill WT and go dump him in a ditch and come back like nothing happened?

But mum and nan were not outside and visible when the child vanished. That's how these things happen.

What if one of these vile creatures happened upon the road right when WT was running around the corner, all by himself?

A kidnapper can grab a child in seconds and be gone. It happens more than we want to believe.

Also, there were a couple of sketchy neighbours that had a good view of the grandma's yard. At least one off those guys was very odd. I am still wondering about them.

Is there a link stating both fgmc and ffc were both inside when William disappeared? Tyia

Ok, let's take these circumstances further. It's broad daylight, a beautiful day. The children have been seen playing happily with mum and nan watching from veranda, and out watching them ride bikes.

The father is returning any minute from his business Zoom, and then what happened?

If it is not an abduction, what happened? Did foster mum suddenly kill WT and go dump him in a ditch and come back like nothing happened?
An accident is possible and a quick disposal imo

IMO an abduction most likely happened because in all the extensive searching, WT has not been located. His scent apparently stopped at the boundary of the property. If he wasn't abducted, then his body may be on the property and not located yet due to possibly some tragic accident. That seems so unlikely, so then the next conclusion is that he was abducted and by by that I mean he was taken away by somebody from the property. Whether that is alive or dead, stranger or family member and the reason why is anybody's guess.

In regards to FA, the difficulty I have with the evidence around RP and his car and a trip North are the following, It seems a number of POI's in this case were charged with CSA for the 1st time, after WT went missing. TJ, PB, BS(historical), FA. They were then investigated in relation to WT's disappearance. The media have tried to link 3 of them to the vehicles apparently witnessed on Benaroon Dr. that morning. None of these people have been witnessed in the area of the disappearance. Several have said they have alibis at the time, which has been denied by the media and then later found to be true. FA provided one at the inquest, so far the media is reporting differently.

What was the order of what was going on at the nursing home in regards to RP? The impression I have is that FA had been jailed with CSA and the police were interviewing RP on a number of occasions, which obviously distressed him and he wanted to stop. When one nurse asked if he was talking about WT and he nodded, he might have been referring to a different child he gave a lift to, but indicated yes, that is who the police are asking about. RP may have given a long lift North to FA and a boy that might have been a relative to FA. And in the instance of the other nurses testimony, I agree with another member that she seems to have let her imagination take over, she might have had intuition but what was the court case that RP was being taken to that day? Again as we have seen with police tactics so far in this case, it would not surprise me if they were leaning on a man close to death to get some type of confession out of him to lock his friend up forever.

It's hard to believe, RP picked up FA and WT, on foot in Kendall the day after he disappeared.

I definitely believe the testimony of the carers of the children that disclosed the horrible things FA said to them. My question is, how can FA be pointing to a suitcase in a room to the children that he apparently buried WT in. To me it was an evil scare tactic to achieve an evil end. IMO

IMO an abduction most likely happened because in all the extensive searching, WT has not been located. His scent apparently stopped at the boundary of the property. If he wasn't abducted, then his body may be on the property and not located yet due to possibly some tragic accident. That seems so unlikely, so then the next conclusion is that he was abducted and by by that I mean he was taken away by somebody from the property. Whether that is alive or dead, stranger or family member and the reason why is anybody's guess.

In regards to FA, the difficulty I have with the evidence around RP and his car and a trip North are the following, It seems a number of POI's in this case were charged with CSA for the 1st time, after WT went missing. TJ, PB, BS(historical), FA. They were then investigated in relation to WT's disappearance. The media have tried to link 3 of them to the vehicles apparently witnessed on Benaroon Dr. that morning. None of these people have been witnessed in the area of the disappearance. Several have said they have alibis at the time, which has been denied by the media and then later found to be true. FA provided one at the inquest, so far the media is reporting differently.

What was the order of what was going on at the nursing home in regards to RP? The impression I have is that FA had been jailed with CSA and the police were interviewing RP on a number of occasions, which obviously distressed him and he wanted to stop. When one nurse asked if he was talking about WT and he nodded, he might have been referring to a different child he gave a lift to, but indicated yes, that is who the police are asking about. RP may have given a long lift North to FA and a boy that might have been a relative to FA. And in the instance of the other nurses testimony, I agree with another member that she seems to have let her imagination take over, she might have had intuition but what was the court case that RP was being taken to that day? Again as we have seen with police tactics so far in this case, it would not surprise me if they were leaning on a man close to death to get some type of confession out of him to lock his friend up forever.

It's hard to believe, RP picked up FA and WT, on foot in Kendall the day after he disappeared.

I definitely believe the testimony of the carers of the children that disclosed the horrible things FA said to them. My question is, how can FA be pointing to a suitcase in a room to the children that he apparently buried WT in. To me it was an evil scare tactic to achieve an evil end. IMO
Great post

But according to them they were indeed outside from breakfast.
Grandma said she was sitting on the deck when william zoomed off 'full of life'. jumping out of his skull.
mum had been roaming around outdoors playing with william for hours.

A 'boogie man' must have been watching and known he was visible to 2 adults and understood the high risk of abducting william and getting caught.

What incredible fabulous luck he encountered that morning.......

poof!vanished....never to leave a trace....of him or william. :rolleyes:

Another thing to strongly consider is that Police already know who is guilty of William's disappearance but do not have enough evidence to prove it. Hence no charges will ever be laid unless there is enough evidence and likelihood of a successful prosecution.

Just look at the Jaidyn Leskie case as a prime example IMO.

GD was acquitted at trial and now taxpayers are footing the bill for his post traumatic stress disorder. It makes me sick.

If the prosecution lined up their ducks better this would never have happened IMO.

Another thing to strongly consider is that Police already know who is guilty of William's disappearance but do not have enough evidence to prove it. Hence no charges will ever be laid unless there is enough evidence and likelihood of a successful prosecution.

Just look at the Jaidyn Leskie case as a prime example IMO.

GD was acquitted at trial and now taxpayers are footing the bill for his post traumatic stress disorder. It makes me sick.

If the prosecution lined up their ducks better this would never have happened IMO.
I agree
The vibes being laid out by LE are pretty telling and deliberate IMO.

Poor little jaidyn. Yes a damn maddening case.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members