Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let's take these circumstances further. It's broad daylight, a beautiful day. The children have been seen playing happily with mum and nan watching from veranda, and out watching them ride bikes.

The father is returning any minute from his business Zoom, and then what happened?

If it is not an abduction, what happened? Did foster mum suddenly kill WT and go dump him in a ditch and come back like nothing happened?
I don't think anybody thinks foster mum 'killed' william.

People react very weird in fight or flight mode to accidents and tragedies.

It is coming to light FM HAS mental health problems....what does that entail and for how long?
Nobody knows.

In regards to FA, the difficulty I have with the evidence around RP and his car and a trip North are the following, It seems a number of POI's in this case were charged with CSA for the 1st time, after WT went missing. TJ, PB, BS(historical), FA.

(snipped for focus)

I don't think that would be correct.

TJ and PB and FA were convicted of child sex abuse after William disappeared. (On the charges that we know about. There may be others.)

Also, FA was acquitted of the abuse of an 8 year old child prior to his current conviction for abusing 3 young children.

It took BS' historical sex abuse case 39 months to get to court, for example. More than 3 years.

It takes these cases a long time to get to the trial stage of court, unfortunately.

9 News Perth

Last edited:
Just to add to this ^^^^

Paul Bickford was charged in Sept 2015 for breaching the AVO - which was part of the result of his child sex offense conviction on 19th Feb 2015.

I don't think there is any way his charge for child sex abuse was after William disappeared.

Ok, let's take these circumstances further. It's broad daylight, a beautiful day. The children have been seen playing happily with mum and nan watching from veranda, and out watching them ride bikes.

The father is returning any minute from his business Zoom, and then what happened?

If it is not an abduction, what happened? Did foster mum suddenly kill WT and go dump him in a ditch and come back like nothing happened?
One thing I do consider is whether or not the complete truth is being told by the FFC and FGM about the amount of time the children, and more specifically William was left unsupervised. I do wonder if it was just a matter of minutes, or perhaps it was a case of them being in a familiar place (FGMs place), which by all accounts seems like a safe place. Such as it’s in a rural area on a cul de sac that isn’t busy at all. Especially with the info about William being a possible handful, and again especially with a lot of that behaviour happening towards the FFC, I wonder if he was left unsupervised a lot longer than is being lead to be believed. Imo

I feel similar thoughts in the Madeleine McCann case, its just my opinion, but I always thought the parents and friends didn’t check on the children as much as they say, why? Cos they didn’t feel the need to cos they thought they were “safe”.

I know I’m not William, but I was left unsupervised a lot as a child to play and explore. I wonder if I was taken would my parents have then concealed the truth cos they would have been scared of being labelled negligent?

I understood the context you were applying.
It didn't occur from his normal place of residence. Not even in his local town/city.
It wasn't too public (school or other) and he was also a 3 year old foster child, not a teenager as in most out of care abduction cases.
They were all "awake", he was in close proximity to his sister and within earshot of the adults around him.
All unusual circumstances in abduction cases IMO.
Plus it was also a spontaneous trip to Kendall, so not many knew they were there until being alerted (hearing/seeing) to them that morning - when they were playing.
Despite the unusual circumstances of William's disappearance a leading expert in forensic psychology, Dr Sarah Yule, seemed to believe abduction was possible.

<modsnip: Direct quotes or copy/paste from a paywalled article are not allowed>

IMO Dr Yule would have been utilised to assess the behaviours of all the major players in this case, including the foster parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
(snipped for focus)

I don't think that would be correct.

TJ and PB and FA were convicted of child sex abuse after William disappeared. (On the charges that we know about. There may be others.)

Also, FA was acquitted of the abuse of an 8 year old child prior to his current conviction for abusing 3 young children.

It took BS' historical sex abuse case 39 months to get to court, for example. More than 3 years.

It takes these cases a long time to get to the trial stage of court, unfortunately.

9 News Perth
The point being was that, if they were known as registered SO's at the time of WT's disappearance they would have been on the list, during their POI status, any prior CSA charges would have been referred to if possible in media articles. CSA was not on TJ's rap sheet prior to the disappearance, I doubt PB did as he was volunteer of the year and president of GAPA, he would have been a target easily if he had any prior CSA charges, BS had historical allegations, no charges and reportedly no other criminal history. Was FA charged with abuse or CSA of the 8 y.o., either way he was acquitted until his current conviction, so no name on a register at the time of the disappearance in my opinion. Besides DN, it's interesting that the POI's who have publically had pressure on them appeared not to have been on the register at the time of WT's disappearance.

Last edited:
Just to add to this ^^^^

Paul Bickford was charged in Sept 2015 for breaching the AVO - which was part of the result of his child sex offense conviction on 19th Feb 2015.

I don't think there is any way his charge for child sex abuse was after William disappeared.

Both men were arrested and charged in the period after William, then three, went missing on September 12 last year.

The point being was that, if they were known as registered SO's at the time of WT's disappearance they would have been on the list, during their POI status, any prior CSA charges would have been referred to if possible in media articles. CSA was not on TJ's rap sheet prior to the disappearance, I doubt PB did as he was volunteer of the year and president of GAPA, he would have been a target easily if he had any prior CSA charges, BS had historical allegations, no charges and reportedly no other criminal history. Was FA charged with abuse or CSA of the 8 y.o., either way he was acquitted until his current conviction, so no name on a register at the time of the disappearance in my opinion. Besides DN, it's interesting that the POI's who have publically had pressure on them appeared not to have been on the register at the time of WT's disappearance.

I really can't see the Sex Crimes squad rocking up within 4-10 days of William's disappearance (depending which article we read) and not speaking with Supt Fehon and local police about who are suspicious people in their area.
I can't see them running their finger down the police SO Register and only checking those people.

The local police usually know who are the local people who have had complaints against them, to do with children.

Back in the threads there is a whole discussion about TJ, PB and GAPA. IIRC PB was responsible for vetting the child checks of GAPA members.

imo

I was merely pointing it's not identical to too many high profile cases, as suggested from post I was replying to, and it's hard to make sense of some details.
I've been reading up on the inquest stuff that was shared a couple of days ago and appreciate the actual effort from all you guys. Learning of a number of sexual predators in one area is very horrifying - particularly the number of paedophiles in and around Kendall.

FWIW I find it inconceivable that FGM and FFC were capable of disposing and concealing a body - especially whilst L was in their presence.Think some things are odd but I can't imagine them alone covering up an accidental death etc.,

Despite the unusual circumstances of William's disappearance a leading expert in forensic psychology, Dr Sarah Yule, seemed to believe abduction was possible.

<modsnip: Direct quotes or copy/paste from a paywalled article are not allowed>

IMO Dr Yule would have been utilised to assess the behaviours of all the major players in this case, including the foster parents.

Thanks but you've misinterpreted what I've said.
I'm not here for back and forth and never actually suggested (in my reply) that abduction was impossible however was highlighting how k-mac's post was misconstrued and though they kept pointing this out, their comments were still being taken out of context.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another thing to strongly consider is that Police already know who is guilty of William's disappearance but do not have enough evidence to prove it. Hence no charges will ever be laid unless there is enough evidence and likelihood of a successful prosecution.

Just look at the Jaidyn Leskie case as a prime example IMO.

GD was acquitted at trial and now taxpayers are footing the bill for his post traumatic stress disorder. It makes me sick.

If the prosecution lined up their ducks better this would never have happened IMO.
So ALL the police KNOW who is guilty in William's case? :confused:

That's not apparent to me. From what we have seen and read, the precinct has been divided over that assumption. Some agree while some disagree.

And we don't know yet if there are any forensics or other evidence found in that big wave of investigation that just took place.

I am impatiently waiting to see what the big lies were alleged in the secret interrogations of the foster parents. Were they relevant and proven or is it going to be nebulous?

So ALL the police KNOW who is guilty in William's case? :confused:

That's not apparent to me. From what we have seen and read, the precinct has been divided over that assumption. Some agree while some disagree.

And we don't know yet if there are any forensics or other evidence found in that big wave of investigation that just took place.

I am impatiently waiting to see what the big lies were alleged in the secret interrogations of the foster parents. Were they relevant and proven or is it going to be nebulous?
We may be getting closer to finding out what the big lies are..... the NSW Crime Commission charges against the FFFC are due to be heard in Court tomorrow, 7th June. I wonder if the Police informant will sit in the public gallery again? IMO

Anyone want to guess or predict what the alleged lies will be about?

Maybe the timeline allegedly has discrepancies ?

Thanks but you've misinterpreted what I've said.
I'm not here for back and forth and never actually suggested (in my reply) that abduction was impossible however was highlighting how k-mac's post was misconstrued and though they kept pointing this out, their comments were still being taken out of context.
Fair enough, however there was no intention to create any back and forth between anyone.
I found an expert’s opinion re. the possibility of abduction interesting and relevant to the discussion.

It’s also got me wondering about the likelihood of someone of Dr Yule’s calibre not picking up on any red flags concerning the FPs, it seems unlikely to me that she would miss anything significant. If we are to go by the current police theory, we have very experienced investigators Hans Rupp and Gary Jubelin fooled by the foster parents and potentially NSW Police Force’s senior forensic psychologist (at the time).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member