Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe this is his preferred age?
A convicted paedophile 'person of interest' in the baffling disappearance of William Tyrrell had a son who mysteriously died at the same age as the missing toddler.

How could any of us know all the local paedos are cleared? There’s a lot of them and we don’t even know who most of them are?
that's why the post states its my opinion.

It defies common sense.
Any of these disgusting vultures where ever out in Kendall ready to opportunistically snatch a little boy who wasn't even supposed to be there at that time.

If we are talking about an abduction from a park, a shopping centre, a concert sure.....I will be the first to round them all up.

But this was a private home...on private property ...on a relatively secluded neighbourhood on a usual quiet day.
In wide open space and in full view of the mother grandmother being outdoors with the children.

Boogie men are not real. No matter how much anyone wants there to be one. There isn't one in this case.

AGAIN...in my opinion.

Boogie men are not real. No matter how much anyone wants there to be one. There isn't one in this case.

AGAIN...in my opinion.

A boogie man was real in the little rural town of Childers (pop 1,500) when CC was taken through a window by a complete stranger in April 2014.

3 year old CC was taken - her two sleeping sisters who were laying next to her on a mattress in the living room of their home were not taken.

It is a case that we followed here on WS.

Last edited:
Back to the nurse to whom RP allegedly confessed, why wouldn’t she have gone straight to the Police? WT’s case has continued to be both high profile and unsolved. She allegedly reported the conversation to her supervisor, who also didn’t think to take it to the Police. Kinda suggests to me that he wasn’t in a good state of mind. IMO.

Btw: Didn't change FA his name sometime and before "FA" had another name? If I am not wrong, it may help to search for things under his previous name (so as for his 3yo son, who died).
That is testing the memory and going way back FG1.... Thanks

Wonder if that was an alias or his real name or his "pen name" for the book???

Last edited:
A boogie man was real in the little rural town of Childers (pop 1,500) when CC was taken through a window by a complete stranger in April 2014.

3 year old CC was taken - her two sleeping sisters who were laying next to her on a mattress in the living room of their home were not taken.

Not while mum and nan were sitting on the verandah in broad daylight interacting and watching the children.

With due respect not remotely similar by any means. IMO.

Not while mum and nan were sitting on the verandah in broad daylight interacting and watching the children.

With due respect not remotely similar by any means. IMO.

I think it is very similar. Due to the fact that CC's older sisters were sleeping right next to 3 year old CC and were not even aware of the activity. A very brazen abduction in a small country town, by a sole perpetrator.

And it is eerie that it happened 5 months before William disappeared.

Everyone was lucky that the perp got scared and let CC go after a few days.

imo

Last edited:

I agree Aussie. Anything can happen anytime anywhere.

I haven't been posting lately as I’ve been busy going back to square one of William’s case. I’ve kept an open mind the entire time. I admit I’m more confused now than I was a week ago. But after going through everything and taking notes, I’ve got 2 poi’s that I’ve got it boiled down to. I’m anxious to hear more about the foster carers newest allegations and what happened. FA is in the forefront of my mind too. Something happened that dreadful day when William disappeared. I still have hope we’re getting closer to finding out the truth. God speed for lil William. I’m keeping faith that William will get justice. If not now, some day… I love you with all my heart lil guy. I’ll continue to pray for you until the day I die. If we don’t have hope and faith, what else is there to hold on to? All my opinion of course

I think it is very similar. Due to the fact that CC's older sisters were sleeping right next to 3 year old CC and were not even aware of the activity. A very brazen abduction in a small country town, by a sole perpetrator.

And it is eerie that it happened 5 months before William disappeared.

Everyone was lucky that the perp got scared and let CC go after a few days.

imo
the cases you refer everyone was sleeping. Most importantly the carers of these kids were unconsciously sleeping at the time.

Not sitting on the back deck with the children conscious and actively interacting with the children at the very moment of 'abduction'.

the cases you refer everyone was sleeping. Most importantly the carers of these kids were unconsciously sleeping at the time.

Not sitting on the back deck with the children conscious and actively interacting with the children at the very moment of 'abduction'.
Yes, k-mac you’re right. This is the main difference between the cases being discussed. No one was awake and supposed to be supervising their kids at the time. Big difference imo. Thanks for pointing that out. Moo

Any way we want to look at it, it was still a boogie man in a small country town who committed a brazen abduction, silently, from a house full of people.

Which is what was first stated wasn't real. (Just so we don't stray too far from what I was responding to in the first place.)

imo

Btw: Didn't change FA his name sometime and before "FA" had another name? If I am not wrong, it may help to search for things under his previous name (so as for his 3yo son, who died).

Changed his name? News to me, but could be the case.

However, I think it would be quite unusual for a 3 year old to be named in a case in Australia.

Any way we want to look at it, it was still a boogie man in a small country towm who committed a brazen abduction from a house full of people.

Which is what was first stated wasn't real. (Just so we don't stray too far from what I was responding to in the first place.)

imo
Yes l was starting to get confused there! You weren’t comparing particulars of the cases, it was simply pointing out the people have entered homes and taken children. So to say the “boogie man” doesn’t exist simply isnt true.

Yes l was starting to get confused there! You weren’t comparing particulars of the cases, it was simply pointing out the people have entered homes and taken children. So to say the “boogie man” doesn’t exist simply isnt true.

And TK was the boogie man in CS' case.

There have been abductors who have taken young children from remote places before and since William's case began.
When their parents and siblings were present and unaware the abductor was there. Didn't hear a thing.

There are POIs in William's case who could be this case's boogie man.

imo

I have been trying to get more info on FA as I'm a late comer to WS compared to others here. IMO FA comes across as a real creep, but other than his own son passing away, I have not come across anything else relating to children. Does he have any other allegations or convictions relating to other children?

I have been trying to get more info on FA as I'm a late comer to WS compared to others here. IMO FA comes across as a real creep, but other than his own son passing away, I have not come across anything else relating to children. Does he have any other allegations or convictions relating to other children?

He is in prison right now for 16 years for the assault of three young children. I will grab a link and add it.

ETA:
Now an elderly man, Abbott is serving prison time for the sexual assault of three young children, which he denies ever took place.

Described as a 'dirty old man', he is currently serving a 16 year prison sentence for the sexual abuse of three young children and was acquitted of a teenage girl's 1968 murder in the small community of Pitt Town, 60km north-west of the Sydney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member