Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know any good examples /cases of a 7 year or longer ”cover up” that exposes the initial timeline Kmac? TBH I don’t know a great deal about cover ups …. Personally I am more inclined to call an ambulance or the authorities….

I was tempted to write this, however I am not as brave as you, so I tried to phrase it more delicately ….but I definitely thought it ….
Hard to say without getting off topic Slouth.

But time lines are always longer than the guilty party imply.

Lets go with Baden clay.
Everything was fine..fine..fine...ALL NIGHT.

Allison got up and went for her walk and didn't return....about 6am.

Only Allison had been long disposed by him the previous evening.

The Ramseys are an older case.

Again the NIGHT was all fine fine fine....
Everything bad" happened "6-8 hours after it actually did.

The guilty party always TRY to exclude the guilty moment IN ALIBI COVER UPS. IMO.

I was tempted to write this, however I am not as brave as you, so I tried to phrase it more delicately ….but I definitely thought it ….

Aren't the lying charges about denial of the alleged assault? Not about the proof of life photos?
I don't think that the Heatherbrae CCTV can be the last proof of life of William.
Otherwise, wouldn't they have been pinged for lying about the proof of life photos on the back patio?

.... knowingly giving false or misleading evidence to the New South Wales Crime Commission. That evidence involved answers to questions denying the assault which was the subject of the charge laid against her in the Local Court.

Last edited:
Aren't the lying charges about denial of the alleged assault? Not about the proof of life photos?
I don't think that the Heatherbrae CCTV can be the last proof of life of William.

.... knowingly giving false or misleading evidence to the New South Wales Crime Commission. That evidence involved answers to questions denying the assault which was the subject of the charge laid against her in the Local Court.

Never mentioned the lying charges?
Slouth replied to my post pertaining to I don't hold value to the given timeline.

It is my personal 'go to' the heatherbrae proof of life as start of timeline POSSIBILITIES.

Yes, just reading about that. I wonder what the heck brought on that situation.
Why the sister presumably said she would defacate on the floor. (Because a person doesn't say that if you do that you will get your nose rubbed in it, unless it has been threatened.)

Hopefully the sister has been moved on to BGM's house, and BGM can cope with the "problematic behaviour". She may have some experience in how to deal with it. imo
IMO, she was made to sit in ‘time out’ for 44 mins, needed a toilet break.

In early September, a leak from a NSW Police source revealed cops had zeroed in on a suspect which prompted William's foster family to issue a scathing statement downplaying the claims.

'Imagine waking up to an unsubstantiated article published by a large media outlet claiming a 'senior officer' within NSW Police shared that they have a NEW person of interest, whilst inferring that this heinous crime is on the brink of being solved,' they said in a statement shared to their 'Where's William' website.

'Once again we are forced to watch others objectify William for personal gain... fake news causes more heartache for William's loved ones.'

On Monday, William's foster parents were identified as among hundreds of persons of interest in the case and detectives descended on the small mid north coastal town of Kendall where the three-year-old was last seen on September 12, 2014, seven years ago.

It is in the police report that The Australian has viewed. It is in a psychologist's report tendered as part of the appeal to lift the suppression order (whatever that means).

The police said that the FP were trying to deal with problematic behaviour. Presumably, the police know what the problematic behaviour was.

It says ..... police will allege <FM> and <FD> had been “attempting to intervene in the (alleged) victim’s problematic behaviour".

And I wonder where they got that ”attempting to intervene in the (alleged) victim’s problematic behaviour" reasoning / excuse from ?

Did they gain that presumption from viewing their Surveillances systems or did they perhaps receive those answers to their questioning ?

The reality is that ‘anyone can say anything’ IMO and more than often can spin a good yarn when it comes to protecting their own Butt.

We don’t know when this alleged assault occurred but thats irrelevant for me as that treatment of a child (or an animal) should have never happened. Charges were laid late last year, but it could’ve even happened on more than one occasion.

All parents here will testify to the challenges that kids will bring out. . mostly it’s a normal part of growing up, trying to find their voice, testing the boundaries etc. and they need calm, consistent & loving support / discipline to ride the waves & harness their self-confidence & self-control - IMO.

And that’s without the additional complexities that may come with children forced into non-bio care, who may be dealing with any manner of associated mental health challenges !

Foster Carers have at their fingertips the contact for their case workers, who in turn have access to professional support if required (and if they try hard enough). IMO, much more readily available support than many bio-parents.

If (as now referred) SD & JS were finding themselves unable to manage the behaviour of this (or any other child in their care) they had a directive to make that known very quickly to the Body that in good faith & on Gov authority, placed that Child in their Care. IMO.

For that reason, and if there can be such a classification, I see this as far, far more serious than a parent attempting to discipline a child & I think it’s appalling that such an excuse has been put forward.

Yes, just reading about that. I wonder what the heck brought on that situation.
Why the sister presumably said she would defacate on the floor. (Because a person doesn't say that if you do that you will get your nose rubbed in it, unless it has been threatened.)

Hopefully the sister has been moved on to BGM's house, and BGM can cope with the "problematic behaviour". She may have some experience in how to deal with it. imo
What exactly do you mean by this? I’m confused?

problematic behaviour could be something as simple as throwing a dice incorrectly,:rolleyes:
its not necessarily a psychological problem needing counselling, and probably only problematic behaviour from the perspective of the person it annoys,
surely they arent justifying their assault on the child because of her "problem behaviour"?

problematic behaviour could be something as simple as throwing a dice incorrectly,
its not necessarily a psychological problem needing counselling, and probably only problematic behaviour from the perspective of the person it annoys,
surely they arent justifying their assault on the child because of her "problem behaviour"?

This is why I am wondering about this psychologist's report.

Firstly, the media used it in their petition to have the suppression dropped. How or why? I don't understand how a psychologist report would assist them with their petition.

Secondly, who was the psychologist report about? Sister, FM, FD? And if so, how did the media get hold of confidential information?

And if the psychologist report is not about sister, FM, FD ... then I can't even imagine how a psychologist report would even come into a petition to lift suppression.

But somehow it did, and The Australian thought it was worth a mention.

suggestion of a 15 minute tirade does make it sound more like a surveillance recording exists…not sure the kid would be putting forward that sort of specific detail, as opposed to just saying they were yelled at for a long time?

I think it is possible that neighbours heard the 15 minutes of yelling. Didn't they say they have 8-10 witnesses?

I'm not sure if the houses are fairly close together, where they now live. Or if windows were open, with it being (presumably) Spring when it happened.

I think it is possible that neighbours heard the 15 minutes of yelling. Didn't they say they have 8-10 witnesses?

I'm not sure if the houses are fairly close together, where they now live. Or if windows were open, with it being (presumably) Spring when it happened.
Yep that’s possible too…haven’t seen what their new home looks like?

Hard to say without getting off topic Slouth.

But time lines are always longer than the guilty party imply.

Lets go with Baden clay.
Everything was fine..fine..fine...ALL NIGHT.
There’s a famous case, still ongoing, where the parents openly stated they have a pact with friends. Their timeline is a mess. They even found a written timeline on the child’s colouring book. Still not solved…

In early September, a leak from a NSW Police source revealed cops had zeroed in on a suspect which prompted William's foster family to issue a scathing statement downplaying the claims.

‘William's foster parents were identified as among hundreds of persons of interest in the case and detectives’
There’s going to be some fascinating books when this all over, methinks.

FFs drive to chemist - was it for WTs asthma medication or FFs anti-depressants? Or both? I seem to recall both in various articles over the years.

Last edited:
Can someone explain the stalking charges? How does one stalk a child that's in their care?

According to this link, stalking can arise from verbally threatening someone. I think the 'rub your face in it' comment could be described as such.

Some examples of situations which could be considered as stalking in NSW may include:
  • Verbally threatening somebody in person

After reading about the FC's aggressive and volatile Behaviour towards the other child, I highly suspect that William's black eye was caused by one of the FC's losing control. I also wonder if he was in 'time out' when he allegedly fell backwards off the stool, possibly trying to get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste