Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sep 2014 - #73

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK, no suppression orders have been lifted. Numerous times now we have seen their names redacted from court lists after initially being listed.

I put it down to listing clerks being unaware of the suppression orders.
Speaking of suppression orders ..

I wonder if GJ’s Book Badness will have to be re-called due to the media suppression orders that are in place .??

The media are no longer allowed to refer to William’s “sister” … have you noticed all of the recent articles refer to the “other child” or “the child” ??

GJ mentions “William’s sister” at least 3 times in the book.…

Just MOO and speculation,
As I am sure Jubes has had his lawyers check the book….

“think about William’s sister, ”
Badness ebook by Gary Jubelin - Rakuten Kobo

I wonder if GJ’s Book Badness will have to be re-called due to the media suppression orders that are in place .??

The media are no longer allowed to refer to William’s “sister” … have you noticed all of the recent articles refer to the “other child” or “the child” ??

When he refers to Williams sister it’s in regards to his case right? She is only referred to as “the other child” in regards to the assault stalking charges. It hasn’t actually been confirmed it’s his sister, we just know from the age.

IMO - referring to "William Sister" in GJ's book that is discussing his disappearance is totally different to MSM publicly referring to her as "the other child" during an assault case involving her.

It was apparently enough evidence to get listening devices and cameras for PS' house according to the magistrate who signed off on that. Difference of magistrates' opinions.

Approval of the original warrants was not the issue being tried before Magistrate Hudson. It was the use of illegal recording devices, at least once past warrant expiry date, and it was Jubelin's stated reasons under oath for doing so, that Hudson did not accept as credible. And neither did Judge Antony Townsden at the appeal hearing.

Approval of the original warrants was not the issue being tried before Magistrate Hudson. It was the use of illegal recording devices, at least once past warrant expiry date, and it was Jubelin's stated reasons under oath for doing so, that Hudson did not accept as credible. And neither did Judge Antony Townsden at the appeal hearing.

Yes, but Judge Townsden did not question the veracity of Jubes' information (which is what your first post was about). Judge Townsden didn't accept that it was "reasonably necessary" to record PS on his phone for his own protection.

But he dismissed Jubelin's claim it was also to protect himself from complaints and ruled it was a breach of the act.
"It could not be said that in the present circumstances it was reasonably necessary," the judge told the court.

Last edited:
This is the most recent link to the info - posted by iiiii's in May this year, though I know we have spoken of it before. The article is dated 16th Feb 2020.

I am not going to look back any further.

"William’s sister had also told detectives in her interview that she saw William running towards “daddy’s car” before he vanished.

Their foster father had a grey station wagon, just like Savage did, and the children had been waiting for him to return from an appointment on the morning of William’s....... "

How long had the FMFC have the new car for? A young child might associate the old car that they have seen many times over the new one IMO

Yes, but Judge Townsden did not question the veracity of Jubes' information (which is what your first post was about).

Jubelin claimed that he made the recordings to protect his personal lawful interests. In answer to that the Townsden j said:

“I do not accept ... that [Jubelin] recorded the conversations to protect his lawful interests,” [Townsden] said.

Had the judge believed Jubelin's claim to be true, then he would not have arrived at that position.

Jubelin claimed that he made the recordings to protect his personal lawful interests. In answer to that the Townsden j said:

“I do not accept ... that [Jubelin] recorded the conversations to protect his lawful interests,” [Townsden] said.

Had the judge believed Jubelin's claim to be true, then he would not have arrived at that position. Appeal dismissed.

No problem. That is your opinion of that verdict. My opinion is that Townsden said it wasn't reasonable for Jubes to protect himself that way.
Jubes stands by what he did - he didn't lie, which is what we are speaking of - but he did breach the Act.

imo

Last edited:
does anybody know why the other book written, which we dont discuss on ws, is unavailable to buy anywhere, 2nd hand copies were even pulled from ebay?
all online booksellers have also pulled it from sale, it hasnt been available for a long time,
sorry if this isnt allowed, im not trying to initiate conversation regarding the contents, i just find it curious and wondering who in australia has the power to ban a book?
edit..ok just read its been recalled from sale for legal reasons

Last edited:
I wonder if William's sister could have meant ... in saying:

"William’s sister had also told detectives in her interview that she saw William running towards “daddy’s car” before he vanished."

...... that in the context of him jumping off the back deck where they were sitting ... and running around the side of the house, she thought that his reason for doing that was to check if MFC had returned.
BECAUSE FFC had spoken about the MFC returning at around 10.30am.
And how did the little girl know the time at the moment, when little W ran away? o_O

FFC stated on 60 minutes interview in 2015 - "Then I raced back around and I said to Mum “he’s not there, he’s gone” and she said “what do you mean he’s gone” and I said “he’s he’s disappeared, he’s not there”

I just kept just kept racing around the house going “where are you, you’ve.. talk to me, where are you” and I couldn’t see him and I couldn’t hear him, I just didn’t know where he was.

FGM walkthrough interview with Detective Partridge:

Detective Partridge asks FGM “When he went around the corner of the house, could you still hear him, was he playing tiger?” FGM “no, no”

Detective Partridge asks the FGM what happened next and is told that 'between four and five minutes' later her daughter disappeared after William.

After remaining seated 'for some time, then I didn’t hear from her, I got up and followed them down.'

FGM said 'I walked all the way down here wondering what’s going on' and agreed she still couldn't see her daughter and so 'I went all the way down to the road.

'When I got down to the road I could see Anne Maree (Sharpley) who lives there.

'It was absolutely deathly quiet. Still. Nothing. I was down on the road talking with Anne Maree and then (the foster mother) came up very distraught and said "I've got to call the police".

'I think I was walking up when (the foster father) arrived and he was distraught as well. 'How he knew at that stage I’m not too sure, he’d tell you, I’m not too sure, then he started running around. Everybody was running around.'

bbm
What means "the foster mother came up"?? By foot or by car???

does anybody know why the other book written, which we dont discuss on ws, is unavailable to buy anywhere, 2nd hand copies were even pulled from ebay?
all online booksellers have also pulled it from sale, it hasnt been available for a long time,
sorry if this isnt allowed, im not trying to initiate conversation regarding the contents, i just find it curious and wondering who in australia has the power to ban a book?
edit..ok just read its been recalled from sale for legal reasons

Permanently withdrawn from sale. The author made a comment in December about how she wishes she had never written the book, how her conscience has bothered her since it was published, and that she is sorry that she presumed to write a story about two families' tragedy.

goodreads.com

Permanently withdrawn from sale. The author made a comment in December about how she wishes she had never written the book, how her conscience has bothered her since it was published, and that she is sorry that she presumed to write a story about two families' tragedy.

goodreads.com
wow, thats sad for her, it seemed to get good reviews too

<quoted post was deleted>

The Foster parents had commenced adoption proceedings, unbeknown to the biological parents……

This is not a conspiracy theory….the details are provided in this news article: William Tyrrell's biological grandmother speaks out

IMO - there needs to be a Royal Commission into the Department of Families and Community Services operandi…for the serious physical and psychological Safety of Children….now and in the future…
I ask…how are their policies in the best interests of innocent children?

How can this happen in our modern day society…
1) Two Small children are ’removed‘ from their biological parents by Docs…(imagine being a small child taken away from your Mum and Dad, grandparents and extended family… all the people you ever knew and loved you....)
2) These Small children are ‘given” transported..arrive..or handed over..to a brand new family…strangers…foster parents..but with nice cars, big houses and all the things they may never have had….but these adults are not your Mum and Dad and they certainly don’t know you…what would that be like to a three year old?
3) Then after a while, one morning, one of those children disappears…whilst in the care of the foster parents…from a house in a quiet area.. in a cul-de-sac ..a three year old little boy disappears…into thin air….never to be found…..
4) Big searches happen…it’s in all the News…not a scent detected beyond the place he was last playing…the FFC was the last to see the little boy alive….the little boys last photo is delivered to the public nationally and internationally…peoples hearts break for WT..
5) Despite this little boy disappearing, the other child, the sister remains in the care of the same Foster Parents..what would that have been like for her?
6) The Foster Carers battle for anonymity, a privilege that biological parents of missing children no not have…why is that?..
7) Years later, despite the trauma and turmoil of the disappearance of WT, FACS/DOCs consider it Ok to place another child in the care of the same Foster Parents responsible for protecting WT at the time he disappeared..Despite WT never being found and the FFC suffering psychiatric Conditions (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression) FACS allocate another Child to the same Foster Carers..
8) The outcomes of all of the above FACS policies are a Missing little Boy, a Biological family severely traumatised by the loss of thier children, a little girl kicked, hit and beaten with a wooden spoon by her Foster Carer/s, the FFC & MFC investigated for child assault and losing all three children from their care…and an ex disgraced cop remaining adamant the Foster Carers are ‘decent people’…

I apologise for this long post…but my heart breaks for William and his Sisters Family..those who loved him deeply..

And seriously..what ever happened to the Department of Child Protection? There needs to be a Royal Commission into the Foster Care/Adoption System in Australia..

Last edited by a moderator:
And seriously..what ever happened to the Department of Child Protection? There needs to be a Royal Commission into the Foster Care/Adoption System in Australia..

Each state is in charge of its own Dept for Child Protection. I'm not sure that a national Royal Commission would work.

My state is the opposite. We don't remove at-risk children quickly enough. We offer the parents program after program after program and still Chloe Valentine (4), Ebony Napier (4 months old), Amber Rigney (6), Korey Mitchell (5) are all dead - because they weren't removed from their various biological parents.

All were known to DCP (our Dept for Child Protection) .... with DCP interventions, but no removals.

We keep having inquests and inquiries, as explained in these linked articles. Recommendation after recommendation has been given.

Chloe Valentine
Ebony Napier
Amber Rigney & Korey Mitchell

What I wish most of all is that all parents would realise how very important it is to straighten up when they've brought children into the world.

The Foster parents had commenced adoption proceedings, unbeknown to the biological parents……

This is not a conspiracy theory….the details are provided in this news article: William Tyrrell's biological grandmother speaks out

IMO - there needs to be a Royal Commission into the Department of Families and Community Services operandi…for the serious physical and psychological Safety of Children….now and in the future…

1) Two Small children are ’removed‘ from their biological parents by Docs…(imagine being a small child taken away from your Mum and Dad, grandparents and extended family… all the people you ever knew and loved you....)
2) These Small children are ‘given” transported..arrive..or handed over..to a brand new family…strangers…foster parents..but with nice cars, big houses and all the things they may never have had….but these adults are not your Mum and Dad and they certainly don’t know you…what would that be like to a three year old?
3) Then after a while, one morning, one of those children disappears…whilst in the care of the foster parents…from a house in a quiet area.. in a cul-de-sac ..a three year old little boy disappears…into thin air….never to be found…..
4) Big searches happen…it’s in all the News…not a scent detected beyond the place he was last playing…the FFC was the last to see the little boy alive….the little boys last photo is delivered to the public nationally and internationally…peoples hearts break for WT..
5) Despite this little boy disappearing, the other child, the sister remains in the care of the same Foster Parents..what would that have been like for her?
6) The Foster Carers battle for anonymity, a privilege that biological parents of missing children no not have…why is that?..
7) Years later, despite the trauma and turmoil of the disappearance of WT, FACS/DOCs consider it Ok to place another child in the care of the same Foster Parents responsible for protecting WT at the time he disappeared..Despite WT never being found and the FFC suffering psychiatric Conditions (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Depression) FACS allocate another Child to the same Foster Carers..
8) The outcomes of all of the above FACS policies are a Missing little Boy, a Biological family severely traumatised by the loss of thier children, a little girl kicked, hit and beaten with a wooden spoon by her Foster Carer/s, the FFC & MFC investigated for child assault and losing all three children from their care…and an ex disgraced cop remaining adamant the Foster Carers are ‘decent people’…

I apologise for this long post…but my heart breaks for William and his Sisters Family..those who loved him deeply..

BBM William wasn’t 3 when he was removed, he was 9 months. He would have no concept of nice cars etc.

Olivia Reed, because too much value can be placed on the displayed material success of people (in our Society) that 'displayed material success' could be an added plus when the Fostering Organizations consider the suitability of those who are volunteering to care for children as Foster Parents, this may prove to be a wrong 'value judgement'. Just saying .....

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members