Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kidspot.com.au/mums-warning-i-found-my-childrens-photos-on-*advertiser censored*-sites/

Article worth reading in light of how paedophile rings work and *advertiser censored* sites.

Is there a way to open that link? Thanks for help!

it should open or try typing
Spedding’s home searched in the hunt for missing boy
or
THE family of a tradesman interviewed over the disappearance of William Tyrell in the state’s mid north-coast have described him as a “loving, caring family man”, saying he has their full support.

Here is that reference to BS supposedly missing a call from William's grandmother on Friday morning. And I'm assuming that the friend quoted as saying this was Colin. In later MSM articles we're led to believe that BS tried to phone William's grandmother, not that she initially phoned him. Another story is that BS tried to phone the grandmother but couldn't get through to her. Then we are told that BS spoke to William's mother who told him that it wasn't convenient to repair the washing machine that day. I don't doubt that BS did speak to William's mother and the police would have confirmed that but the other mish-mash of who phoned whom is questionable.

More inconsistencies the police picked up eary in the investigation?

A friend of Mr Spedding said that Mr Spedding had a missed call from William’s grandmother on Friday morning but could not get through when he tried to call back.

BBM.

January 22, 2015
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

it should open or try typing
Spedding’s home searched in the hunt for missing boy
or
THE family of a tradesman interviewed over the disappearance of William Tyrell in the state’s mid north-coast have described him as a “loving, caring family man”, saying he has their full support.

Thanks so much ... I should've known to do that!

When GM mentioned "my grandchildren are coming to visit" BS may have said "thats great how old are they" and GM may have mentioned their name and age. I think if I was asked a similar question I would refer to each child by name and then their age.
And there were probably many photos on display for BS to see.

i know and her fb page is interesting too

Originally from Port Macq... where MS' family are originally from, hence why MS and BS moved to the area with the grandkids. This was quoted in an article somewhere. Need to find it.

So ive been cooped up in thread three for days,its going to take me forever to catch up!! A few things I jotted down.

-The second day wt went missing a road block was set up at start of benaroon drive,only residents,ses and police were allowed up the street so bs van there to fix washing machine 8 days later.

-The day after wt went missing police were door knocking and checking backyards in the kendall area, not just benaroon drive. I was at a house in albert street minding all my friends kids while they were out searching when police came.in the course two weeks police came twice ans thwn detectives door knocked everyone

-Bs office in laurieton now is fully empty and speddos sign removed. A for lease sign is now in window. Noticed this last week.

-Could wt be bs grandson.son of ms son?

- could there be a connection between ms son whoose been in and out of jail and wt uncle who has also been in and out of jail?

-When bs went and looked at fg wadhing machine was thia the first time he had ever been there to repair anything? Or had any
relative working for bs been there before?

Very interesting find of the person of same surname offences and then the historical charges laid against other person. Off to read thread 4?

Mrs Spedding said she knew that her husband was innocent.

“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William,” Mrs Spedding said.

“We understand the investigation, we accept the investigation. I understand I was a person of interest because a few days before I was out there, a few days after his disappearance I was out there. I understand they are looking into that and I *accept that fully.”

The couple yesterday collected their two cars, including Mr Spedding’s work van, after police seized them for testing. They are still waiting for police to finish with a third vehicle.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnii5s41-1227195778466?from=public_rss

It certainly appears the mother knew, the wife knew, Bill definitely knew and everyone knew about these allegations. Someone's very good at negotiating and flying under that radar. :thinking:

The mother whose three children were living with Mr Spedding at the time William disappeared in Kendall last September, said she had raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½ years ago.
She has now complained to the NSW Ombudsman, and the authority will investigate how her children came to be living with the tradesman.
The three children are now living elsewhere but Mr Spedding was reportedly in negotiations to regain access to them before his arrest last week.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

Mrs Spedding said she knew that her husband was innocent.

“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William,” Mrs Spedding said.

“We understand the investigation, we accept the investigation. I understand I was a person of interest because a few days before I was out there, a few days after his disappearance I was out there. I understand they are looking into that and I *accept that fully.”

The couple yesterday collected their two cars, including Mr Spedding’s work van, after police seized them for testing. They are still waiting for police to finish with a third vehicle.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnii5s41-1227195778466?from=public_rss

BBM. These words stood out to me the first time it was reported. How can one be so sure?

I once asked the same, now I'm addicted to these acronyms :blushing:

Off Topic. Paedohile alert! This is unbelievable! Listen to what this says to the reporter at the end of the audio.

Child *advertiser censored* man walks free - audio player

Wednesday May 6, 2015

Ray Hadley speaks to Channel 10 Brisbane Reporter Lauren Day about a man who verbally abused her outside court after avoiding jail on serious child *advertiser censored* charges

Read more at http://www.2gb.com/audioplayer/104186#5clgikIff2rbBvwA.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members