Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to that podcast myself a short time ago. He's not very smart. He's also, from what I have seen around the traps, quite well known in the area he lives in. The Bribie Island/ Beachmere area if anyone is interested.

Off Topic. Paedohile alert! This is unbelievable! Listen to what this says to the reporter at the end of the audio.

Child *advertiser censored* man walks free - audio player

Wednesday May 6, 2015

Ray Hadley speaks to Channel 10 Brisbane Reporter Lauren Day about a man who verbally abused her outside court after avoiding jail on serious child *advertiser censored* charges

Read more at http://www.2gb.com/audioplayer/104186#5clgikIff2rbBvwA.99

What a .. and he avoided jail? Wow. Our justice system is a joke.

I am trying to find the court he attended so I can write them an email, if anyone finds the info before I do post it here please. I am going to tear shreds off them.

Edit - was mentioned in that audio grab

Brisbane District Court
Judge Kerry O'Brien

Address:
QEII Courts of Law Complex
415 George Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
PO Box 15167
City East Qld 4002

Telephone:
(07) 3247 4313
Facsimile:
(07) 3247 5316

Email:
courtinfo@justice.qld.gov.au

General Registry enquiries

BBM. These words stood out to me the first time it was reported. How can one be so sure?

its like one of those "red flag" statements, wish we could that eyes for lies person to analyse these two!

What a .. and he avoided jail? Wow. Our justice system is a joke.

I am trying to find the court he attended so I can write them an email, if anyone finds the info before I do post it here please. I am going to tear shreds off them.

Edit - was mentioned in that audio grab

Brisbane District Court
Judge Kerry O'Brien

Address:
QEII Courts of Law Complex
415 George Street
Brisbane Qld 4000
PO Box 15167
City East Qld 4002

Telephone:
(07) 3247 4313
Facsimile:
(07) 3247 5316

Email:

General Registry enquiries

Emailcourtinfo@justice.qld.gov.au

Good work Oz. I feel a couple of emails coming on!

BBM. These words stood out to me the first time it was reported. How can one be so sure?

Everyone must have known! Surely you can't keep that away from your wife & joint carer.

The mother ...........had raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½ years ago.

Mrs Spedding said she knew that her husband was innocent.

“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William,” Mrs Spedding said.

“We understand the investigation, we accept the investigation. I understand I was a person of interest because a few days before I was out there, a few days after his disappearance I was out there. I understand they are looking into that and I *accept that fully.”

The couple yesterday collected their two cars, including Mr Spedding’s work van, after police seized them for testing. They are still waiting for police to finish with a third vehicle.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnii5s41-1227195778466?from=public_rss

Because you knew it had been flushed down the toilet and then disposed of again after the plumber found it?... (theoretically?)

Off Topic. Paedohile alert! This is unbelievable! Listen to what this says to the reporter at the end of the audio.

Child *advertiser censored* man walks free - audio player

Wednesday May 6, 2015

Ray Hadley speaks to Channel 10 Brisbane Reporter Lauren Day about a man who verbally abused her outside court after avoiding jail on serious child *advertiser censored* charges

Read more at http://www.2gb.com/audioplayer/104186#5clgikIff2rbBvwA.99

I saw Lauren interviewing that dog outside Brisbane court. I can't find the channel10 clip. He was an arrogant dog with no remorse. Lauren arced up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966