Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Spedding arrest: Police arrest person of interest in William Tyrrell investigation on unrelated charges.

Homicide detectives arrested the 63 year old at his Bonny Hills home.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...ion-on-unrelated-charges-20150422-1mqkeq.html

This news is old news I know.
But I just keep reminding myself that homicide detectives arrested Bill Spedding.
With so many recent sexual abuse charges of minors in msn, I am not finding the mention of homicide detectives making the arrest.

Bill Spedding arrest: Police arrest person of interest in William Tyrrell investigation on unrelated charges.

Homicide detectives arrested the 63 year old at his Bonny Hills home.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...ion-on-unrelated-charges-20150422-1mqkeq.html

This news is old news I know.
But I just keep reminding myself that homicide detectives arrested Bill Spedding.
With so many recent sexual abuse charges of minors in msn, I am not finding the mention of homicide detectives making the arrest.

Good point. But can we assume from that that they have enough evidence that WT is dead or just could be dead after all this time? That is why I asked if they had used cadaver dogs at his house in Bonney Hills and the pawn shop. What did they find in their cars too?

Thanks Zoo. Trying to work it out now

lol I started using Tapatalk for the first time last week and had a heck of a time figuring it out! I still get lost!

ETA but I am now more of a WS addict now that I get the constant alerts. Just another thing to annoy my husband haha

But they did not arrest him with homicide and the victims are well and truely alive. I do not believe that it is an indication of WIlliams fate.. Quite a few months ago some homicide detectives joined the task force but it was widely publicised that did not mean he was deceased. The task force has a mix from what I understand of sex crimes unit and homicide and others. I agree it's alarming but I just think it was insensitive reporting.

Surely if they found anything significant he would of been arrested. I think the case is circumstantial.

I agree. Think there may be 3 then another child, possibly great grand child but don't want to say too much more due to rules.

But they did not arrest him with homicide and the victims are well and truely alive. I do not believe that it is an indication of WIlliams fate.. Quite a few months ago some homicide detectives joined the task force but it was widely publicised that did not mean he was deceased. The task force has a mix from what I understand of sex crimes unit and homicide and others. I agree it's alarming but I just think it was insensitive reporting.

I see what you are saying found.
But - these charges are unrelated to William's disappearance evidently and there are more to come it has been said.
imo

That's what I mean... They are unrelated so does no signify a bad result for William. ( I just can't bring myself to say it any other way....)

SHE ISN'T SURE!

In the video at 1.18

The question is "Have you ever seen the little boy?"
MS drops back a little and looks up at BS.
He take a long careful while to answer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kBQhdvruBU4

Don't know how I've never seen that. Oh wow. She knows all right. And he's just weird. The look on his face when they ask if he's ever seen the little boy, I know he's searching for words there but it's obvious he has or he would just say "no".

I see what you are saying found.
But - these charges are unrelated to William's disappearance evidently and there are more to come it has been said.
imo

Been anxiously waiting to see what these other charges are! :scared:

I have an issue with a 12 year old being arrested for this. Do they really know the magnitude of what they are doing at that age?

Some 12 year olds do know, they didn't just rush in and lay charges they did a very extensive investigation

I've had a 12 year old son and a 12 year old daughter and they both knew that it wasn't right to be sharing your private parts with others

The magnitude of the charges against any minors will be dealt with in a much easier manner than what the charges are going to be for a 63 year old man.

I can say if my 12 year old was involved in a child *advertiser censored* ring, I'd really be questioning the job I had done as a parent,

After rereading the article I would almost bet that the minors that have been charged were victimizing younger family members, or children that they were babysitting.

There are so many stories out there where a younger child is molested by an older child, the more that it is swept under the rug the more adult pedofiles we create as a society

I for one am happy these minors will get help, because there is no doubt in my mind at one time they were the victim of someone else, if they don't get help the cycle will continue

The magnitude of the charges against any minors will be dealt with in a much easier manner than what the charges are going to be for a 63 year old man.

I can say if my 12 year old was involved in a child *advertiser censored* ring, I'd really be questioning the job I had done as a parent,
Could very well have been groomed into them by a family member. So sickening. I'm in Michigan, US that boarders Canada. Wonder how much of that ring is in my state. Will be keeping an eye on this one!

There are multiple ways to read MS's body language when the question was asked "Have you ever seen the little boy"?

Seeing as she isn't a stated POI, she is probably looking to BS to answer. She is probably horrified herself by the whole situation. What innocent person wouldn't be? How is she meant to act?

She said she "knew" the police would find nothing at the house. It would be completely fair for her to believe that if she saw nothing and was not aware.

No point to demonise her until we know the reality.

Again in the clip @ 1.00 he's asked 'were you at the Tyrrel home the day beforehand?' He does not answer and again MS looks at him hard.
Very same reaction.

Why was this question asked? BEFOREHAND?
Was he seen in the vicinity when they arrived the afternoon beforehand?

Why not stop and say 'Listen, I did not see, touch or remove that child in anyway shape or form!'. WHY? WHY??!!
This is the exact reason solicitors instruct their clients NOT to speak to the media.

It's pathetic how he hides behind MS injury saying 'are you all right darl? Are you alright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kBQhdvruBU4&app=desktop

Why not stop and say 'Listen, I did not see, touch or remove that child in anyway shape or form!'. WHY? WHY??!!

Why is the question we are all asking generally!

I agree he answered that question badly. If he is in any way innocent, it would of been better to be openly reject the connotations, as you say. Rather than coming across aloof and careful, as many, many, many people are told to do by their lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie