Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The children did speak of the attacks though at the time, so that threat is not a valid one.

I maybe reading your post the wrong way, but are you saying his charges shouldn't include the threats as the girls told anyway? Or the threats that were made against the girls aren't valid because the girls told anyway? I would think they would be very valid and scary to 2 very young girls. I would think it took a lot of talking by mum until they told her. Thank goodness they had a mum they felt they could trust.

Can anyone recall...when they moved the search to "Middle Brother Forest" (thinks that's it...they said they were looking for parts or articles that may have become dislodged from a vehicle...Did they (Media/police) mention that some of the area they were looking in was inaccessible to normal vehicles... in that only 4x4 vehicles could possibly get in....and also the bush search 5 kms from POI home in Queens Lake State Conservation Area looked like the type of terrain only 4x4 vehicles would use......Mr Speeding doesn't own a 4x4 though.

The bolded part is my question...anybody know?

Although this video shows them clearly uncomfortable and is odd. I also think that anyone implicated in this would be very cautious about what they say even if they are innocent. And also he has had legal advice and that might if directed him in what to say so they are being cautious. Dodge yes. Evidence of involvement I think no. Not saying he's not involved though.....

Although this video shows them clearly uncomfortable and is odd. I also think that anyone implicated in this would be very cautious about what they say even if they are innocent. And also he has had legal advice and that might if directed him in what to say so they are being cautious. Dodge yes. Evidence of involvement I think no. Not saying he's not involved though.....
Yeah I'm kind of confused on that.... I'm positive on an article I read accompanying the video of Bill and Margaret giving their TV interview in the park - the one where they thanked friends and relatives supporting them...I'm sure the article mentioned they were close to a breakdown and it also said something about them needing to get a lawyer (As if they possibly didn't have one already??)...and the video of them walking down the street was the same day ???....where he doesn't answer or responds are you not answering on advice of a lawyer...so I'm not clear if he even had a Lawyer at the time of the walk down the street video... Sorry I can't find the news article (grrr barely any downloads left)... Hope what I wrote made some sense

Estelle...can you tell me roughly what's in the article ....my puter is not letting me open it.

Yeah I'm kind of confused on that.... I'm positive on an article I read accompanying the video of Bill and Margaret giving their TV interview in the park - the one where they thanked friends and relatives supporting them...I'm sure the article mentioned they were close to a breakdown and it also said something about them needing to get a lawyer (As if they possibly didn't have one already??)...and the video of them walking down the street was the same day ???....where he doesn't answer or responds are you not answering on advice of a lawyer...so I'm not clear if he even had a Lawyer at the time of the walk down the street video... Sorry I can't find the news article (grrr barely any downloads left)... Hope what I wrote made some sense

The male reporter asks - "No comment on advice of your lawyer"
BS says "Yes to the lawyer".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kBQhdvruBU4&app=desktop

If this guy lied about raping two little girls ... if he lied about not going to grandma's house that morning ... if he lied about coffee with his wife, and the school assembly .... I'm not happy to believe that whatever else comes out of his mouth is just a distortion of the truth.

How can we tell the truth from the lies? :dunno:

Seasoned liars always weave some truth into the lie they tell.

Yes....but my confusion is...was the interview where they were in a park or something thanking family for support...was that the same day as the video where he was walking down street?...... Because I thought I read an article that accompanied the "Thanking family (in the park like setting) that said they were close to breakdown and would have to get Legal advise... If both videos were on the same morning...then it could mean he didn't have legal advise... and just said what he did..because he didn't know what else to say.

I'm not sure if I'm right or not as I can't open any articles/links....amazingly I can open this forum (maybe because so much is already preloaded on my puter...I'm out of downloads)

crap...I'm probably not making any sense...hard to word what I'm asking

great!!! can't even reply with a quote now........

Can anyone recall...when they moved the search to "Middle Brother Forest" (thinks that's it...they said they were looking for parts or articles that may have become dislodged from a vehicle...Did they (Media/police) mention that some of the area they were looking in was inaccessible to normal vehicles... in that only 4x4 vehicles could possibly get in....and also the bush search 5 kms from POI home in Queens Lake State Conservation Area looked like the type of terrain only 4x4 vehicles would use......Mr Speeding doesn't own a 4x4 though.

The bolded part is my question...anybody know?

Mr Entertainment does.
At 1.50 in this video, is the borrowed maroon 4x4 the Speddings are walking to in this clip is dear ol' Col's

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kBQhdvruBU4

Estelle...can you tell me roughly what's in the article ....my puter is not letting me open it.

I have edited my post now with more information. Probably not related to this case.

You will need to go back and read the post I quoted to see what I said about that.
Nothing to do with the charges at all, really about why this information has only just resulted in charges and why he wasn't charged at the time of the offences
I maybe reading your post the wrong way, but are you saying his charges shouldn't include the threats as the girls told anyway? Or the threats that were made against the girls aren't valid because the girls told anyway? I would think they would be very valid and scary to 2 very young girls. I would think it took a lot of talking by mum until they told her. Thank goodness they had a mum they felt they could trust.

I have edited my post now with more information. Probably not related to this case

Thank you so much for that Estelle x

Did they happen to mention if it was a Black Camry by chance..... Early on in the search for William there was a report of a truck driver having reported seeing a black Camry parked on the side of the road along Barter Creek Road. That report can be confirmed in articles about the roadblocks being put in place and a driver stating that in an interview. There were earlier mentions (Threads somewhere here way back) that there was a previously existed article reporting that the Truck driver reported it (The car) suspicious as their was a large woman sitting in the car alone parked on the side of that road on that same morning William went missing - that article no longer exists if it ever did - I can't confirm as I never saw it...maybe another forum member here can confirm if they ever saw the original article.

Yes....but my confusion is...was the interview where they were in a park or something thanking family for support...was that the same day as the video where he was walking down street?...... Because I thought I read an article that accompanied the "Thanking family (in the park like setting) that said they were close to breakdown and would have to get Legal advise... If both videos were on the same morning...then it could mean he didn't have legal advise... and just said what he did..because he didn't know what else to say.

I'm not sure if I'm right or not as I can't open any articles/links....amazingly I can open this forum (maybe because so much is already preloaded on my puter...I'm out of downloads)

crap...I'm probably not making any sense...hard to word what I'm asking

Puggle they are both in the same cloths in both interviews so it probably was the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle