Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cols 4wd doesnt have roofracks where this one does, whether they have the same model car im not sure?

Whooo reply with quote Back !!!!

Ist post Richos Bride......Welcome to websleuths x

I have edited my post now with more information. Probably not related to this case

Thank you so much for that Estelle x

Did they happen to mention if it was a Black Camry by chance..... Early on in the search for William there was a report of a truck driver having reported seeing a black Camry parked on the side of the road along Barter Creek Road. That report can be confirmed in articles about the roadblocks being put in place and a driver stating that in an interview. There were earlier mentions (Threads somewhere here way back) that there was a previously existed article reporting that the Truck driver reported it (The car) suspicious as their was a large woman sitting in the car alone parked on the side of that road on that same morning William went missing - that article no longer exists if it ever did - I can't confirm as I never saw it...maybe another forum member here can confirm if they ever saw the original article.

The driver is described as being of Indian Sub-Continental appearance, aged in his late 30s or early 40s and with a medium build.

The black car has stickers on the rear passenger window and the letters ‘BWC’ in the registration plate.

Police say the incident may have links to a similar incident in Thirroul on April 28.

In that incident, a 12-year-old boy was walking along Station Street when a car stopped near him. A man, also described as being of Indian Sub-Continental appearance, allegedly took several photographs of the boy on his phone, and asked the boy to "get in" the car. The boy ignored the man and walked away.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...of-second-child-approach-in-northern-suburbs/

No mention of what type of car it is.

I have edited my post now with more information. Probably not related to this case

Did they happen to mention if it was a Black Camry by chance..... Early on in the search for William there was a report of a truck driver having reported seeing a black Camry parked on the side of the road along Barter Creek Road. That report can be confirmed in articles about the roadblocks being put in place and a driver stating that in an interview. There were earlier mentions (Threads somewhere here way back) that there was a previously existed article reporting that the Truck driver reported it (The car) suspicious as their was a large woman sitting in the car alone parked on the side of that road on that same morning William went missing - that article no longer exists if it ever did - I can't confirm as I never saw it...maybe another forum member here can confirm if they ever saw the original article.

One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-st...yrell-3-turns-up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html

#799 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...m-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-1/page32

Yes....but my confusion is...was the interview where they were in a park or something thanking family for support...was that the same day as the video where he was walking down street?...... Because I thought I read an article that accompanied the "Thanking family (in the park like setting) that said they were close to breakdown and would have to get Legal advise... If both videos were on the same morning...then it could mean he didn't have legal advise... and just said what he did..because he didn't know what else to say.

The male reporter asks - "No comment on advice of your lawyer"
BS says "Yes to the lawyer".

I'm not sure if I'm right or not as I can't open any articles/links....amazingly I can open this forum (maybe because so much is already preloaded on my puter...I'm out of downloads)

crap...I'm probably not making any sense...hard to word what I'm asking

is this the interview?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

is this the interview?

Sorry Bearbear I can't open it...Ive used nearly all my downloads and it would take me soooo long to open it. I can view and comment here easily I presume because of my cookies..

But it could be...does the article mention anything about lawyers...needing a lawyer...needing to get advise from a lawyer?

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

.....or was it..mmm

The electrician said his father, who was suffering from Ross River virus, had been terribly distraught by police and media attention ever since officers raided his Bonny Hills home and Laurieton office in January.

"It's been tough for him, he's been very distraught … It's been hard for him to get on with life afterwards and trying to get over it and move on."

Bill Spedding's granddaughter, Maddison, was distressed by his arrest and wants to be at his next court appearance to support him.

"He's literally the nicest person you'll ever meet," she said.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/will...n-bill-spedding-says-son-20150503-1mvs9b.html

is this the interview?

Sorry Bearbear I can't open it...Ive used nearly all my downloads and it would take me soooo long to open it. I can view and comment here easily I presume because of my cookies..

But it could be...does the article mention anything about lawyers...needing a lawyer...needing to get advise from a lawyer?

yes...
'He was on the verge of breaking down the entire interview. He said this is unbelievable for him, he was just so overwhelmed. He said he had received a lot of support from his family all over the country,' O'Keefe told 2GB.

'He said he had to seek legal advice ... but they did say both him and Margaret are on the verge of nervous breakdowns and, really, their life has been somewhat ruined.'

yes, i saw it and posted the news paper article somewhere on here awhile ago

Puggle they are both in the same cloths in both interviews so it probably was the same day.

Thanks sosocurious xx.....so if the article can be found for that same morning where he said they need to get legal advise or something similar - if we knew what he said then we could speculate if he had or was going to get (suggesting in the future) legal advise....if he didn't have legal advise (Which I suspect he didn't - because they would advise answer NO comment to all questions surely???)...if he didn't really have legal advise that could go some way to explain his wife's reaction...as in...what are you going to say???....neither suggesting guilt or doubt just curiosity to his response ...but again if he used this excuse to not answer direct questions could also suggest a manipulative personality...changing events/truths to suit his own agenda.

i found this on the first thread page 32 post 799 by member
antechinusRAWR's......

antechinusRAWRIt said someone spoke to a truck driver stopped the local servo who said he'd called 000 on the first day because he saw a car on the side of the road & "a large woman acting suspiciously" - whatever that means. If he (or others) saw a car near or on a turnoff to Middle Brother & it was one of those newer models with plastic everything & had visible damage to a bumper or it's lights, I could see police looking into the possibility that it happened when someone reversed hard on a bush track.

Can anyone recall...when they moved the search to "Middle Brother Forest" (thinks that's it...they said they were looking for parts or articles that may have become dislodged from a vehicle...Did they (Media/police) mention that some of the area they were looking in was inaccessible to normal vehicles... in that only 4x4 vehicles could possibly get in....and also the bush search 5 kms from POI home in Queens Lake State Conservation Area looked like the type of terrain only 4x4 vehicles would use......Mr Speeding doesn't own a 4x4 though.

The bolded part is my question...anybody know?
When police seized BS's vehicles. Police returned 2 and they were still waiting to get the 3rd back. Did we ever determine what kind of vehicle it was? (I have to go find the article.)

'He said he had to seek legal advice

Ok so that can be read two ways I suppose...so not clear if he had already or was going to get advice...

[I]i found this on the first thread page 32 post 799 by member
antechinusRAWR's......

antechinusRAWRIt said someone spoke to a truck driver stopped the local servo who said he'd called 000 on the first day because he saw a car on the side of the road & "a large woman acting suspiciously" - whatever that means. If he (or others) saw a car near or on a turnoff to Middle Brother & it was one of those newer models with plastic everything & had visible damage to a bumper or it's lights, I could see police looking into the possibility that it happened when someone reversed hard on a bush track. [/I]

Wow wow and wow....had been waiting for some confirmation of this... Not the first time I have seen msm reports get pulled... and it makes you wonder why doesn't it.

The article about the arrest of Farrant had been pulled from the NSW Police page...but was found on two other media pages...and yet it took what a month for us to find that article which seems strange given there is so many of us obsessively spending our time on a daily basis trying to find articles related to William..... and the POI.... and his current charges.

'He said he had to seek legal advice

Ok so that can be read two ways I suppose...so not clear if he had already or was going to get advice...

[I]i found this on the first thread page 32 post 799 by member
antechinusRAWR's......

antechinusRAWRIt said someone spoke to a truck driver stopped the local servo who said he'd called 000 on the first day because he saw a car on the side of the road & "a large woman acting suspiciously" - whatever that means. If he (or others) saw a car near or on a turnoff to Middle Brother & it was one of those newer models with plastic everything & had visible damage to a bumper or it's lights, I could see police looking into the possibility that it happened when someone reversed hard on a bush track. [/I]

Wow wow and wow....had been waiting for some confirmation of this... Not the first time I have seen msm reports get pulled... and it makes you wonder why doesn't it.

The article about the arrest of Farrant had been pulled from the NSW Police page...but was found on two other media pages...and yet it took what a month for us to find that article which seems strange given there is so many of us obsessively spending our time on a daily basis trying to find articles related to William..... and the POI.... and his current charges.

At the time its was three boys living there but they have also cared for another of the boys siblings, and older daughter. That person has 7 children all up

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

I'm confused here : I thought the 3 children removed from BS were sibling boys. Then it says : the mother of one of the children...etc. That seems like they're talking about 4. Or is it just badly written up by journalist?

Article shows photo of room kept as it was by the mother before child was removed.

At the time its was three boys living there but they have also cared for another of the boys siblings, and older daughter. That person has 7 children all up

And authorities were aware of previous historic allegations against Bill Spedding and still placed children in his care...disgusting!!...proved or unproved... prosecuted or not...any hint of doubt or suspicion - Those kids should not have been placed in their care.

they'll get you

Do you believe the information was really discounted??....in your opinion.

i think i read they have 3, police had returned two and yet to return third?
I just posted the same thing before I got to your post. Haven't had my morning coffee yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95