Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall mention of the third vehicle and it needing repairs This was before William disappeared. I can't remember what make of car it is but it is a white tray top. Not as big as the work van.

If you could remember...where...when you saw that... it would be really important I feel, given that they were looking for parts/articles dislodged from a vehicle....

Always found the wording dislodged weird.... and don't think the wording was accident as it's not a common term of expression - sounds more concrete..as in...something has come off a vehicle.

Apollosong, so good to have a local here. I was curious if you, or any locals, heard anything we mightn't have about the Haven caravan park couple from Victoria? Or if there are any rumours about that?

Police are appealing for public help to locate a girl missing from her family property near Coffs Harbour today. Nine-year-old Natalya Franklin was last seen about 10.30am (Thursday 7 May 2015) at her rural home on Northbank Road, Raleigh, about 24km south of Coffs Harbour, after speaking with her siblings. Natalya’s parents alerted police when she left the house and failed to return.

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce?fref=nf&__nodl

I recall mention of the third vehicle and it needing repairs This was before William disappeared. I can't remember what make of car it is but it is a white tray top. Not as big as the work van.
Was it a mini white truck? I thought that pic of truck was prior to them moving to Kendall. I do remember seeing about replacing fuel pump in the kia van

If you could remember...where...when you saw that... it would be really important I feel, given that they were looking for parts/articles dislodged from a vehicle....

Always found the wording dislodged weird.... and don't think the wording was accident as it's not a common term of expression - sounds more concrete..as in...something has come off a vehicle.

I remember where and when i saw it. The site has been removed now.

Found

You'll need to go back about three or four pages to catch up

Sorry didn't mean to sound/post...so blunt...I have no downloads left to link articles...all references to the Farrant arrest can be found a few pages back x

peace out....other side of midnight here...downunder xx

Thanks I did not realise farrant was named just thought we knew area.,

Do you remember, soso ... or does anyone remember .... way back in the threads, we found that the burn-off pit/area was underneath the logs that Spedding stacked in a woodpile between two trees at his house, and the woodpile was supported by the two tree trunks? Police moved the woodpile, and raked through the dirt/bark underneath looking for forensic evidence.

I was trawling the old threads today looking for that info again, just to make sure I remembered it correctly. I only found a previous post of Angeline's saying that the remnants under the woodpile looked burned ... or words to that effect.

Anyway, the reason I was looking is because I started thinking 'what Aussie builds a fire underneath trees, especially when they have such a large yard to pick another safer burn-off spot?'

And then (of course!) my mind wandered further and answered 'perhaps an Aussie who wants to conceal a burn-off spot'. And then even further, was a spidey suit burned there, and did a cotton t-shirt not burn so well and get quickly stuffed in another hiding spot? :dunno:

SA - I have been keeping my eye for the article that may support was found way back. Just came across this.

They scattered a wood heap and took away the remains of a fire pit and other items for analysis.

There was certainly a big hole dug where that wood pile was stacked before it was scattered.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rs-disappearance/story-e6frg6z6-1227195227854

Hi folks, here's a compromise for links that are behind a paywall.

You can paraphrase and include the link in case anyone has a subscription, or wants to pay for one, you just can't copy and paste.

Hope that helps

1). "The Peddo van" is a VW.
2). They might have had a 'people mover' for all the children.
3). Kia do make table top trucks.

In hindsight, who in the heck removed the 'S'?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 25
Can anyone recall...when they moved the search to "Middle Brother Forest" (thinks that's it...they said they were looking for parts or articles that may have become dislodged from a vehicle...Did they (Media/police) mention that some of the area they were looking in was inaccessible to normal vehicles... in that only 4x4 vehicles could possibly get in....and also the bush search 5 kms from POI home in Queens Lake State Conservation Area looked like the type of terrain only 4x4 vehicles would use......Mr Speeding doesn't own a 4x4 though.

The bolded part is my question...anybody know?

For the past eight days more than 70 police and emergency services workers have conducted exhaustive searches of the area, using trail bikes and four-wheel-drive vehicles, but have failed to find any trace of the boy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...-william-tyrell2c-shifts-to-a-road-ne/5756026

Yesterday investigators said they had confidence in a tip-off received in recent weeks that led them to bushland in the Lake Innes Conservation Area.

The search area can only be accessed by four-wheel drive vehicles along a bush track.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...ce-divers-to-scour-swamp-on-third-day/6278674

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95