Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When police seized BS's vehicles. Police returned 2 and they were still waiting to get the 3rd back. Did we ever determine what kind of vehicle it was? (I have to go find the article.)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mains-toddler-disappeared-six-months-ago.html

The couple yesterday collected their two cars, including Mr Spedding’s work van, after police seized them for testing. They are still waiting for police to finish with a third vehicle.

It doesn't state what type the vehicles are.

appolosong You are local to the area??

Can you tell us if there is any local knowledge of a recent (March) arrest of a man from Kew for historic charges for sexual abuse on children.

Yes puggle. I am local, just up the road from kew. I have not heard anything about a kew arrest?there has been nothing reported. Or are you talking about the arrest of the fella in relation to quirindi? Just need you to clarify. The quirindi one nobody had any idea , i have asked locals today. If it hadnt been posted here i wouldnt have known

Mr Entertainment does.
At 1.50 in this video, is the borrowed maroon 4x4 the Speddings are walking to in this clip is dear ol' Col's

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kBQhdvruBU4

Cols 4wd doesnt have roofracks where this one does, whether they have the same model car im not sure?

:seeya:Welcome Richos Bride. Here is another pic of him driving a maroon vehicle with roof racks.
I'll hazard a guess it's an older series Toyota Prado.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 32
I have tried to figure out the third vehicle for some time. Even drove past to visit a local and only saw a burgundy car (FWIW the shed was built too) and they have only noticed the car and the work van too.

Maybe the third car was never given back?

That the article was pulled is very interesting.

apollosong

i have asked locals today

so did you suspect the person could be local...and that's why you asked around?

Yes the Quirindi one.

Kew has "Farrant's" local in the area from what I have googled.

they'll get you

Do you believe the information was really discounted??....in your opinion.

Not my opinion it was a direct quote from MSM.

"One driver who was pulled over at the police road block on Friday told officers about a black Camry that a truck driver had noticed in the area several times last Friday.

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted".

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-st...yrell-3-turns-up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html

Angeline

How recent was your drive by??....lol...that sounds so wrong and gangster like.

they'll get you

Not my opinion it was a direct quote from MSM

No...I was just wondering what your personal opinion was. Do you accept msm report that it was discounted or do you think this could be a strategy from police to cover up a lead that they really gave some credit to investigate further whilst blinding us "The Public" ....your opinion was what I was interested in....

It is believed the information had already been canvassed by police and discounted.

.....or was it..mmm

I hear what your saying Puggle I think the first couple days the police thought it was a missing child case who had a high percentage of being found safe and well until they realised things weren't going to plan. I think they might have discounted many things in the early days then went into damage control.
Which is fair enough, nobody was expecting such a sad case to develop.
I'm first to admit this case has had as many twists and turns as Putty Road.

I asked around as i had no idea of the arrest and was curious if friends had heard about it. I was wondering if it could be a connection with bs. Being as bs was into caravaning it could be quiet possible that there is a connection. 4.5 hours isnt really that far and if it was part of a p.ring its quiet possible that these people travel around to meet up

apollosong

i have asked locals today

so did you suspect the person could be local...and that's why you asked around?

Yes the Quirindi one.

Kew has "Farrant's" local in the area from what I have googled.

Angeline

How recent was your drive by??....lol...that sounds so wrong and gangster like.

Remember the vacant block opposite GM's and NOW we realise GM's property was in the sale process! I was in real estate sales and often we would give the address and a mud map and tell the prospective buyers to do a drive by.
This means it could be anyone, including buyers, pest & building reports, surveyors etc.

Sorry can someone tell me what the farrant comments are about? Missed the boat on that one....

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

“In the course of obtaining victim statements police were made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in witnessing or performing sex acts on each other, with another male adult present, or the giving of the victim by (Spedding) to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” the police facts read.

So was there another male present this horrible weekend? Did police try to go after this other man in 1987? What about now? Has he been arrested? Just thinking out loud.

apollosong

I was wondering if it could be a connection with bs. Being as bs was into caravaning it could be quiet possible that there is a connection.

I'm not sure.....I'll have to go back and check if the report (Articles) of the historic charges against Farrant mentioned anything about a caravan...I thought it only gave the ages of children being between 2 and six?? ...so wish my downloads were back.

apollosong are you able to find the article of Farrant's arrest and "paste" the mention of the caravan.. sorry...I just have no download % left... if anyone else can find a mention of caravan in the Farrant arrest can you please post.

I have tried to figure out the third vehicle for some time. Even drove past to visit a local and only saw a burgundy car (FWIW the shed was built too) and they have only noticed the car and the work van too.

Maybe the third car was never given back?

That the article was pulled is very interesting.

I recall mention of the third vehicle and it needing repairs This was before William disappeared. I can't remember what make of car it is but it is a white tray top. Not as big as the work van.

apollosong

I was wondering if it could be a connection with bs. Being as bs was into caravaning it could be quiet possible that there is a connection.

I'm not sure.....I'll have to go back and check if the report (Articles) of the historic charges against Farrant mentioned anything about a caravan...I thought it only gave the ages of children being between 2 and six?? ...so wish my downloads were back.

apollosong are you able to find the article of Farrant's arrest and "paste" the mention of the caravan.. sorry...I just have no download % left... if anyone else can find a mention of caravan in the Farrant arrest can you please post.

I recall mention of the third vehicle and it needing repairs This was before William disappeared. I can't remember what make of car it is but it is a white tray top. Not as big as the work van.

Yes Makara - I recall a mention of a Kia from memory??

Found

You'll need to go back about three or four pages to catch up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads