Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying like heck to find the 'thanks' button on my phone! Cannot find a 'thanks' option.
Ok, so I'm reading and thanking so many of your posts.

Trying like heck to find the 'thanks' button on my phone! Cannot find a 'thanks' option.
Ok, so I'm reading and thanking so many of your posts.
If you are on the tapatalk app you touch the post you want to thank and at the top of the screem a thumbs up icon appears.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

I'm confused here : I thought the 3 children removed from BS were sibling boys. Then it says : the mother of one of the children...etc. That seems like they're talking about 4. Or is it just badly written up by journalist?

Article shows photo of room kept as it was by the mother before child was removed.

I think same dad (MS son) different
mothers....

Just my take on it, I don't know...

Thanks Zoo. Trying to work it out now

Thanks Zoo. Trying to work it out now

If you're on an iPhone just tap the screen on the post you want to thank and a bar comes across with options to quote and thank etc..... Looks like the copy past bar...

Would GM be legally able to post the children's photos on her FB?
I wouldn't think so either but she be probably had photos in her house of the kids when BS first stopped by to see what was wrong with the machine. Unless it isn't allowed either.

I think the poster was meaning Grandma would have pictures of the kids up in the house... not FB

Yes I realise that BUT do many proud grandmothers put their grand kiddies on FB? I understand she may not be allowed.
If there was a conversation about the kiddies arriving it would be easy for BS to take a look at her FB page, solely to see children. It would be interesting to know if he tried. GM was an active member in the community and I would imagine she could have one.

(I saw a pic of the kids on the wall at dad's work)

I think same dad (MS son) different
mothers....

Just my take on it, I don't know...

Thanks, Nataliah. I've lost count of the number of children staying in BS's house. Not only the number, but who they belong to, when and why they were there...etc? All very confusing on MS's side as well.

Yes I realise that BUT do many proud grandmothers put their grand kiddies on FB?
If there was a conversation about the kiddies arriving it would be easy for BS to take a look at her FB page, solely to see children. GM was an active member in the community and I would imagine she could have one.

Opps sorry, she could have also, i was thinking of my Mum is also a really active member of the community but doesnt have facebook (it causes lots of problems she reckons LOL, she may be right)

Yes I realise that BUT do many proud grandmothers put their grand kiddies on FB?
If there was a conversation about the kiddies arriving it would be easy for BS to take a look at her FB page, solely to see children. GM was an active member in the community and I would imagine she could have one.
I bet her page would be filled with them if allowed. Just had an awful thought of BS finding photos on her page and forwarding them to his buddies. Ugh.

Spedding is alleged to have inflicted the abuse in April and May, 1987

Police allege the abuse was carried out during a weekend when Spedding was staying in a caravan near Campbelltown

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

ilm26u.png

http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1987.html

I know a foster mum and she doesn't put up pictures of the kid on FB, she only shows photos to her immediate family and not via internet. She won't even mention him on FB at all, and neither will her family.
She has an adopted kid also but she has FB photos of this kid - so it's not like she doesn't share stuff on FB, it's just not anything relating to the foster kid.

Mrs Spedding said she knew that her husband was innocent.

“I have no worries about them going through everything because I knew they wouldn’t find anything belonging to William,” Mrs Spedding said.

“We understand the investigation, we accept the investigation. I understand I was a person of interest because a few days before I was out there, a few days after his disappearance I was out there. I understand they are looking into that and I *accept that fully.”

The couple yesterday collected their two cars, including Mr Spedding’s work van, after police seized them for testing. They are still waiting for police to finish with a third vehicle.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/.../story-fnii5s41-1227195778466?from=public_rss

I was not aware before that they used two cars so could Spedding have used the other car on the Friday? I am wondering whether William's DNA was found in either car too. Also whether they used a blood and a cadaver dog at their house. As soon as they reported that a sniffer dog had not found any alerts to William past his grandmother's driveway, I knew he must have been abducted. That was reported very early on.

Another coinky dink....she has three FB friends...who are friends with people who have the last name Farrant....

I found that very interesting. Has she moved to Port Macquarie recently?

:modstop:

Quit sleuthing family members and non POI's. Ignoring this any further will result in the loss of posting privileges.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

I'm confused here : I thought the 3 children removed from BS were sibling boys. Then it says : the mother of one of the children...etc. That seems like they're talking about 4. Or is it just badly written up by journalist?

Article shows photo of room kept as it was by the mother before child was removed.

I have read this mother's page on FB. She seems to have eight children from three fathers. Her neighbours reported her to FACS and I gleaned that she has had a drinking problem which she has recovered from now. She was very angry when they took three of her children away and allowed the Speddings to look after them knowing the past allegations of sexual abuse. She has a new relationship now and so does MS' son (who has married again since) and seems very devoted to her children. But it would be very exhausting bringing up eight children on your own. I brought up two children alone and it was never easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie