Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible he could have handed him off to an old partner... say someone living in the kew area, on his return trip to Laurieton. Bill does have links to Qurindi area.View attachment 74560

Puggle just looking at your map.

Williams father left the house at 9:15am he drove to Lakewood to get signal for skype call.
Mum was searching for William for 15 - 20 minutes before calling 000.
I think dad said he arrived back and around the time 000 called. (interview ??)

If BS took this route they may well have passed each other.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/brett-oco...o-sydney-private-schools-20150410-1mh5zg.html

Re this article ^^ I swear I posted this QLD arrest at the time, but no matter because someone else linked it back in the thread a bit anyway (can't remember who, but thanks!!). No-one took much notice of this story but as a former Campbelltown kid (I was a teen in the 80s & certain things were common but unprosecuted knowledge) I think it probably has more relevance than most realise.

This guy was brought over the border into NSW & charged at Tweed Heads Police. He was the Director of Child Safety for the QLD Dept of Education and is the dept member who recently helped the Morcombes launch their child safety app (a fact the dept has since had to apologise to them for). His charges relate to assaults at St Gregs College, Campbelltown (a boys-only day & boarding high school run by the Marist brothers C'town) in - there it is again - 1987.

This might end up being mod-snipped, this is the first time I'm really not sure about posting but this stuff *is* in MSM from back in the 90s so a lot of articles are archived, it just hasn't been brought up in recent media re this case at all yet ...

In 1987 I knew people who were students at St Gregs (the same period Brett O'Connor is accused of assaulting students while working there) who openly discussed the "behaviour" of adult staff & "guests" toward students at the school. I have another friend who either witnessed or experienced similar things as a boarder at a prestigious Southern Highlands Catholic co-ed high school. Campbelltown & the Southern Highlands/Wingecarribee are pretty much adjoining local govt areas & I've lived in both. There's a LOT of social & business crossover between them. The same with Liverpool which is only 20 mins in the opposite direction.

Kids in Campbelltown openly discussed what went on in that school & while there were awful stories about some of the Marist Brothers (like the target of this arrest) many stories centred on a flamboyant high-profile local solicitor & former Law Society President who mentored boys at the school & was given open access to the school & students by the brothers. Favourite St Greg's boys were given work experience in his chambers & were invited to the "boys-only/no girls allowed" grog/dope/*advertiser censored* parties at his isolated local home.

Having family connections to police & the local courts as a kid meant I was also privy to adult discussions re this man - they were much the same as the stories coming from students. Some of the allegations were eventually reported by MSM a decade after I grew up & left town, but not all. One of the allegations that was repeatedly published by MSM was the existence of an organised paedophile ring of prominent men & of children being handed around. One alleged child victim of this group was one of the Murphy brothers (Anita Cobby case). Back then the idea of organised rings sounded like an outlandish conspiracy theory & I think a lot of people decided the informants had no credibility at that point.

If you lived in Campbelltown in the 70s & 80s & you were charged with anything serious, this was the man to go to - Ivan Milat did & he got off his first rape charges. There's no shortage of newspaper articles referring to the accusations against this now-deceased solicitor as he was involved in a very high-profile defamation case (re the allegations) before his death, I'm just not sure whether I'm allowed to link - but anyone from Sydney/NSW probably has some idea who I'm talking about - even if they're unaware of the extent of what was being discussed locally for years in Campbelltown.

If BS sought legal advice over the '87 case at the time, this is who he would've gone to. **IF** he did, it also links him to cases at St Gregs

All of these historical cases seem to be connected by people &/or place .

This is a SIMILAR PICTURE but not the one. I've searched until my head is spinning but I'm intrigued why the photo is gone-it's even gone from google images. :thinking:

The pic was a line up of police vehicles parked along Benaron Drive with just one 'peddos' van taking pride of place.

Ah well, some of us remember seeing it and I betcha it's somewhere on our umpteen threads.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 149
I think he must have kept William at the business/unit. Possibly sedated (as some people have suggested) or even just tied up with gag in mouth (no noise)

If there was any truth to this then an amazing cleanup job was done.

Police can pick up minute DNA long after.

And given he is arrested on a charge with supposed parallels, one would think they would arrest him for WTs disappearance if they had any connecting evidence. More likely they held out for some scarrick, but failing that they decided to act hoping he would crack under pressure.

Who knows. Will wait and see.

Puggle just looking at your map.

Williams father left the house at 9:15am he drove to Lakewood to get signal for skype call.
Mum was searching for William for 15 - 20 minutes before calling 000.
I think dad said he arrived back and around the time 000 called. (interview ??)

If BS took this route they may well have passed each other.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

If that's what happened??? and I'm only just putting it out there as a possible scenario..... . But if it went down that way then sadly yes they would have passed on the road.

Having you remind me about the cell reception being so bad in Kendall......maybe they couldn't get a full "Tower Dump" of all mobiles in the area on that day because of this .......as that would have been one way to clear Bill in the very first instance.

Just noticed a few more articles on various msm articles that are now appearing to be missing information that I had clearly remembered reading in the articles in the past....I hope this is a good sign.

Just noticed a few more articles on various msm articles that are now appearing to be missing information that I had clearly remembered reading in the articles in the past....I hope this is a good sign.

I'm seeing that too Puggle and unfortunately I've recently cleaned up my photos.

I think that what is now "disappearing" from MSM articles is probably "Important"..... Unfortunately what we have seen or read in the past can't be so easily erased. Good example.... I was trying to bring up the article where I remembered seeing that on the day of the bush search : Bill was observed going to someone's house, then to the Mariners hotel and then on to a Large warehouse....I wanted to see if there was any further info on the warehouse. Surprisingly now no mention at all of what/where he went is missing from that article...and I know it was there...and so does my google search bar.
william search warhouse.png

I'm seeing that too Puggle and unfortunately I've recently cleaned up my photos.

Unfortunately once they pull the pics their gone .....but sometimes if you can recall a few words or sentences from an original msm search....the words will appear in the search so at least it's some confirmation that we all haven't been smoking something.

I think that what is now "disappearing" from MSM articles is probably "Important"..... Unfortunately what we have seen or read in the past can't be so easily erased. Good example.... I was trying to bring up the article where I remembered seeing that on the day of the bush search : Bill was observed going to someone's house, then to the Mariners hotel and then on to a Large warehouse....I wanted to see if there was any further info on the warehouse. Surprisingly now no mention at all of what/where he went is missing from that article...and I know it was there...and so does my google search bar.
View attachment 74564

Hi puggle
Could you let me know what you read about the mariner motel and the warehouse? Are you allowed to?

ETA
Went digging around sleuths, I found text someone had pasted. Wonder whose residence he visited? I could take a guess..

Basically what I have in the pic above in (The search engine) is what I can remember......It was the same day as the bush search. Mr spedding was observed visiting a residence, then the Mariners Hotel and a Huge warehouse in Laurieton. After he left Laurieton he heading back to Bonny Hills and then continued on to drive directly past the bush search site.... This is me paraphrasing what I can recall reading in the original article.... all of that is now missing from the chunk of the article. Which a few of us have noticed things that we remember seeing or reading are now all missing from the original articles.

The bookshop was a few years ago,underneath,where the clothes shop is now.

From my understanding the pawn shop wasnt running even tho he had the lease. It is now totally empty. Speddos sign gone and a real estate for lease sign up

Hi. Can anyone tell me how to view online , court lists from yesterday and today? I know it can be done. I need to see port macquarie court house one

I've been having trouble finding articles too. I'll google a specific phrase that I can remember from an article and I can't find the article/s anywhere (BUT sometimes the phrase will appear in the google search results... proving that it did exist.). Maybe MSM have been instructed to take certain things down as to not harm the trial?

The bookshop was a few years ago,underneath,where the clothes shop is now.

From my understanding the pawn shop wasnt running even tho he had the lease. It is now totally empty. Speddos sign gone and a real estate for lease sign up

My understanding is that the Pawn shop was on the 1st floor not on ground level. Yes, the signs have been taken down.

View attachment 74564

A Curious Visitor

http://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-courier-mail/20150303/281801397420345/TextView

Thankyou. Ahh doesnt say charges. Needing find info on a charge. A local from kendall, was a registered sex offender, because he had a clean slate for 10 years his name was removed from listing. He lives up the road from a pre-school. How does this happen!! He tried to lure a child into his yard to play football with him when it was reported to police. From my understanding he has been charged with holding a facebook account and using the internet so far

My understanding is that the Pawn shop was on the 1st floor not on ground level. Yes, the signs have been taken down.

Are you a local? Or have you seen it in msm? Im a local and from what i know.downstairs you have bottleshop, country shop,clothes shop,petshop and dance studio and a barbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx