Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6 of the investigation 18th September.
Fehon talking to a group of journalist out front of grandmothers house.
You guys have been hear for 10 minutes. "What do you think happened ?"

The article about the repair van parked out front was published 19th September.
BS was called back in the week after William disappeared to complete the repair.

I wonder if that call back was for the 18th while a group of journalist were interviewing Fehon out front of the house?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

To complete the repair? Who arranged this GM or the police to get him there because I think that would be the furthest thing from GM's mind.
She's moved ..... I'm sure she wouldn't be wanting to take that memory with her.

Thankyou. Ahh doesnt say charges. Needing find info on a charge. A local from kendall, was a registered sex offender, because he had a clean slate for 10 years his name was removed from listing. He lives up the road from a pre-school. How does this happen!! He tried to lure a child into his yard to play football with him when it was reported to police. From my understanding he has been charged with holding a facebook account and using the internet so far

So he's removed from sex offender listings due to a clean slate for 10/10+ years and able to live near a pre-school and yet he is still legally restricted from having facebook/internet access...?

Makes me intrigued to read up on what these laws are and how they're applied...

It doesnt make any sense to me, maybe it was the content that he had been looking at/what he was doing. Will fill in when i find out more

So he's removed from sex offender listings due to a clean slate for 10/10+ years and able to live near a pre-school and yet he is still legally restricted from having facebook/internet access...?

Makes me intrigued to read up on what these laws are and how they're applied...

Bill Spedding, 63, has been charged with five counts of child sexual assault and two counts of common assault and was denied bail during a brief court hearing on Thursday.
Police expect more charges will be laid against Spedding, who is accused of being linked to a paedophile ring in documents tendered to Port Macquarie Local Court.
'There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences both independently and in conjunction with the accused in this matter,' the police fact sheet states, according to SMH
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

so would this evidence be video/ internet footage shared amongst these other adult offenders?

Just a day after William's parents made an impassioned plea for the three-year-old to be returned to them, police have described the 'fast-paced' investigation into the new line of inquiry.

'The two worlds collided. We have information that could link William's disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,' said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin.

The focus of the investigation has shifted dramatically, and is now 'progressing rapidly', according to Homicide Squad commander Detective Superintendent Mick Willing, reported news.com.au.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

so what happened just a day after the parents plea to make "two worlds collide"?
three days later bs was arrested, did someone with a conscience call police?
do they have internet footage of william alive?
a fast moving investigation, like they have heaps of fresh evidence, could it be returned forensics on bs computer?

A close friend said the tradesman had to source a spare part but never installed it after failing to get in contact with William’s grandmother on the morning of September 12.

In the afternoon he called again and spoke to William’s mother, during the early stages of a frantic search for her son.

“She said to Bill `I am afraid you won’t be able to come to do the job, we will call when we are able’,” his friend said.
It is understood in the days after William disappeared, and as hundreds of volunteers searched for the toddler in surrounding bushland, Mr Spedding’s work whitegoods van was spotted in the Kendall street outside William’s grandmother’s home.

It sat alone among police and emergency services cars.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...er-tyrell-search/story-fncynjr2-1227194638001

Just a day after William's parents made an impassioned plea for the three-year-old to be returned to them, police have described the 'fast-paced' investigation into the new line of inquiry.

'The two worlds collided. We have information that could link William's disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,' said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin.

The focus of the investigation has shifted dramatically, and is now 'progressing rapidly', according to Homicide Squad commander Detective Superintendent Mick Willing, reported news.com.au.

so what happened just a day after the parents plea to make "two worlds collide"?
three days later bs was arrested, did someone with a conscience call police?
do they have internet footage of william alive?
a fast moving investigation, like they have heaps of fresh evidence, could it be returned forensics on bs computer?
Something that would make sense to me would be if one of the ring members who was arrested before BS is providing police with info on him. JMO

Did anyone actually call Spedding to finish the washing machine repair, or was he doing that creepy thing that perps tend to do, placing himself in the centre of all the action?

He could've just "turned up" again and told the cops that he was supposed to fix grandma's broken washing machine. "Hiding in plain sight" I think the phrase is.

It makes me sick when I look at the early articles of all these kind strangers frantically searching for William, all the while someone's watching knowing exactly what happened to him.

Did anyone actually call Spedding to finish the washing machine repair, or was he doing that creepy thing that perps tend to do, placing himself in the centre of all the action?

He could've just "turned up" again and told the cops that he was supposed to fix grandma's broken washing machine. "Hiding in plain sight" I think the phrase is.
That would be incredibly creepy.

It makes me sick when I look at the early articles of all these kind strangers frantically searching for William, all the while someone's watching knowing exactly what happened to him.

Angeline I was just thinking a similar thing. I have been trying to find if it has been reported by police, his friend or more general that he returned to fix the washer in the week following.

The command post was set up out front of grandma's.

Mum felt immediately that William had been taken.
Det Partridge and colleague worried it was more sinister and it did not feel right - Day one.

It just seems to me one person LE would have wanted to interview asap was the person who was expected to be at the house to repair the washer at about the time William vanished or at the very least made calls to the home that morning, afternoon depending on who is telling the story.

So was the van actually seen when the repair (iF) was being attended or BS requested at command post for interview/statement that was taken soon after William disappeared.

imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

The surprise visit was out there in the media from the get goes. Only being made clearer very recently.

In the weeks after police raided his Bonny Hills home searching for clues on the toddler’s disappearance, Mr Spedding, 63, told of a conversation he had with William’s grandmother at her home when he inspected the machine.
I wonder who he is telling of this conversation weeks after his properties were search and a FACS/police investigation is taking place and children in his care have been removed?

He told a relative he never planned nor was booked to be in Kendall that day.
His son said his father told him he phoned the grandmother to say he would not be coming that day to fix the washing machine.
Colin covered all angles - grandmother phoned him - he phoned back and could not get through - phoned later in the day.

Interesting that it appears that conversation did not come until he was declared a person of interest. imo

http://m.perthnow.com.au/news/new-t...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

Colin confirmed Mr Spedding had returned to the grandmother's home to fix the washing machine
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding--wife--close-to-breakdown-.html

who knows what the truth is, i guess its whatever bs tells his friend to say!?
seems odd though to get it fixed when youre worlds been turned upside down!

Though on the other hand, not being able to do something as simple as washing your clothes when your world's been turned upside down would be exceptionally irritating too.

Maybe friends stepped in and arranged it for her. Maybe the cops arranged it so they could get Bill over and take a look at him.

Colin confirmed Mr Spedding had returned to the grandmother's home to fix the washing machine
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding--wife--close-to-breakdown-.html

who knows what the truth is, i guess its whatever bs tells his friend to say!?
seems odd though to get it fixed when youre worlds been turned upside down!

Was BS a POI at this time? If so I doubt William's family would want him anywhere near them unless it was the police who requested him be there, maybe to see which way he walked towards the laundry.

It would be a miracle if William was still alive IMO. We've got everything crossed for this miracle to happen.

Mr Spedding, 63, was one of hundreds of locals questioned by officers, coming to their attention ONLY because of his contact with the family over the repair.

But we now know there were historical allegations that had been reported to crime stoppers and to facs. IMO the dots were connecting long before the property raids.

BS niece said "I really believe no one in my family has any involvement in this".

Odd comment imo -

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...aring-family-man/story-fnpn118l-1227193777963

Was BS a POI at this time? If so I doubt William's family would want him anywhere near them unless it was the police who requested him be there, maybe to see which way he walked towards the laundry.

It would be a miracle if William was still alive IMO. We've got everything crossed for this miracle to happen.

i dont think he was a public poi at that early stage but imagine police were aware of him and may have quizzed the grandmother about the job etc, so the family may have known he was a possible poi?
the police or msm also noticed his van in the street
and i think the women from 1987 alerted police about bs past in the early stages didnt they?
or was that after the parents recent plea?

not sure how long williams family stayed on in kendall but it must have been at least a week so the washing would be piling up, so guess it makes sense to get the machine fixed, the grandmother went and stayed elsewhere because of the stress, i would always worry if i left the child might miraculously wander back and find an empty house.

Sorry if it has been said - confirmed or denied - and i am probably posting in the wrong spot... First time here, but doesn't the house that BS was renting, have rooms underneath? I read somewhere that the previous tenant had come out and said there was a couple of small rooms almost cave like under the house?? Anyone know if this is true?

Sorry if it has been said - confirmed or denied - and i am probably posting in the wrong spot... First time here, but doesn't the house that BS was renting, have rooms underneath? I read somewhere that the previous tenant had come out and said there was a couple of small rooms almost cave like under the house?? Anyone know if this is true?

I posted about this a few days ago but no one commented on it. I think I read that it was like a dungeon. IMO that is where BS could have kept William.

Because it is a full brick home the walls are the foundations/piers. They extend down to the soil so the walls are the supports and usually timber floorboards are suspended. So underneath is a kind of replica of the rooms. Nothing sinister, it's the way they're made and I've seen many built like this.
But yes, to the evil mind it could be used As a dungeon, if not storage.

I just happened to be looking at Court lists and noticed that the other person from Quirindi but now in Kew is due in court in Port Macquarie on 21 May. Wondering if he has made any deals with info he has on any pedo rings in the area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo