Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For months after William disappeared the case seemed to go no where at least publicly.
Bill Spedding has been publicly branded a poi.

As the investigations into BS progress, I cannot help but revisit some of BS friends words.

Youngberry says "I mean everyone is comin out and tellin him he's basically murdered a kid. I mean ****, not only kidnapped him but ......"
The only time I seen him upset was when they nabbed him and took him and Margaret in for an interview. He was devastated , wondering why. Why him? Just outta the blue

I for one am pleased that Colin has informed the media of BS whereabouts and mood or there would have been a lot less to discuss. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

I posted about this a few days ago but no one commented on it. I think I read that it was like a dungeon. IMO that is where BS could have kept William.
I'm curious if police let the dogs through there. All I remember is they collected evidence from under the house:

A neighbour said police had spent the majority of their time searching under the house where they had retrieved objects which filled three paper bags.

'They were in and out of there all day, searching it for hours,' he told Daily Mail Australia. 'And they were there all night looking around with torches.'

Would the torches have been used to detect blood? Does that sort of thing only work in the dark?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3Zul52g4V

Oh, another quote in there from old mate:

"'How could somebody do something then ring up to put a part back in? I find it all just unbelievable,' the friend said.

A bit naive, Colin. That would have been precisely why he did it - to make it seem "unbelievable".

I can't help wondering if the subterranean rooms were a reason BS rented this particular property?

If BS is guilty of more than he's already been charged with, and if the taking of WT was a spur of the moment thing, unplanned .... how did BS manage to erase all signs - as far as we know - so quickly and thoroughly? From car, house etc. Makes me think it needed some planning.

Still angry and sickened by BS's 'taunts' on FB ... if he's involved, and re-reading the present charges and seeing pictures of him, is beyond thinking about.

I'm curious if police let the dogs through there. All I remember is they collected evidence from under the house:

A neighbour said police had spent the majority of their time searching under the house where they had retrieved objects which filled three paper bags.

'They were in and out of there all day, searching it for hours,' he told Daily Mail Australia. 'And they were there all night looking around with torches.'

Would the torches have been used to detect blood? Does that sort of thing only work in the dark?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3Zul52g4V

Oh, another quote in there from old mate:

"'How could somebody do something then ring up to put a part back in? I find it all just unbelievable,' the friend said.

A bit naive, Colin. That would have been precisely why he did it - to make it seem "unbelievable".

yes they would need the dark if they used luminol which picks up blood and other bodily fluids, it also reacts to bleach so would show if there had been a big cleanup!
if bs or someone else has been doing this for years i imagine they have become expert at covering their tracks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 197
I've never noticed the "E" missing on 'hire'. Was the "S" missing a joke or someone trying to tell people what he really is.

Do I see a newish lens on the passengers side headlight? When the plastic gets old it becomes opaque and milky like on the drivers side here. I recall police were looking for car parts.

Also does it look like a newer light on the rear passengers side. One reversing light looks darker/older.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 66

Is Colin saying that that BS did not ring up until after William disappeared? On the day it occurred (to use BS words).
Because it appears he was called back in the week later to put the part back in.

18th Sept 2014

"As I've indicated, we have no indication whether young William is out in the bush or whether other forms of human intervention have been involved.

"So again, we're appealing to any member of the public that may have known of any person or any vehicle that WAS TO BE in the vicinity of Benaroon Drive at Kendall or the township of Kendall, if they can provide that to Crime Stoppers."

This was on day seven.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-17/seach-for-missing-3yo-scaled-back/5751682

18th Sept 2014

"As I've indicated, we have no indication whether young William is out in the bush or whether other forms of human intervention have been involved.

"So again, we're appealing to any member of the public that may have known of any person or any vehicle that WAS TO BE in the vicinity of Benaroon Drive at Kendall or the township of Kendall, if they can provide that to Crime Stoppers."

This was on day seven.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-17/seach-for-missing-3yo-scaled-back/5751682

People in the area, least 2 properties for sale, school buses, mail runs, service men.....even for a secluded area there would be a few coming and going including the father had an errand.

People in the area, least 2 properties for sale, school buses, mail runs, service men.....even for a secluded area there would be a few coming and going including the father had an errand.

I agree there were many people that could have been in the area.
Any person or vehicle that WAS to be in the area.
So we appeal again.

One person that has been said to be expected at the very house that William disappeared has said he WAS not there.
If you were innocent and had delivered mail etc and WAS to be / or in the area at the crutial time, I expect that you would have already let police know and provided a statement. imo

I completely agree. The media sensationalised this. My hubby a builder and it is no different to any brick elevated home. I think the suggestion that Bs had William u der there in a dungeon type scearnario is really over the top. He had 3 children living there and a wife.

Why is everyone so hell bent on obsessing about BS? I'm very very suspicious of him but he has not been charged. There has been other scearnarios. The police said other charges are not linked. Then a Kendall local says there is another actual REGISTERED sex offender there but I guess since no one knows much about it this info has been not widely sleuthed.

Why is everyone so hell bent on obsessing about BS? I'm very very suspicious of him but he has not been charged. There has been other scearnarios. The police said other charges are not linked. Then a Kendall local says there is another actual REGISTERED sex offender there but I guess since no one knows much about it this info has been not widely sleuthed.

Found I can only answer on my own behalf.
Because he was declared person of interest in the William Tyrrell investigation and that has not changed as far as I am aware.
He WAS expected to be at the house at about the time William disappeared and there were inconsistencies in his alibi.
No one else has been named as POI in msn.

I know it's already been mentioned but I think it *really needs to be emphasised* for those outside Aus that there are NOT rooms under BS's rental house & that there's nothing even remotely unusual about the layout of the home above or below ground.

In Australia we don't have basements or cellars. Houses are either built on a conctrete slab or on foundations. The foundations can be pillar or leg-like structures in some non-brick homes but the rest just start their walls at ground level & the floor seperates the walls in the house above from the foundations beneath (this is a really confusing sentence & I'm sure there's a better way to explain it but it's just not comng to me right now). Basically it means the foundations below the floor mirror the rooms above the floor.

This whole thing about dungeons etc came about because a particularly reckless tabloid journo interviewed a former tenant of the home & asked her to describe the parts of the home media didn't have access to. One of those parts was the foundation area police were seen searching. The tenant said "it was like a maze down there" - a description that easily fits the below floor area of EVERY Australian brick home. Unfortunately her description was then twisted into the sinister sounding "maze-like structure found beneath Spedding home!!!".

In the street where I grew up there were 200+ houses with these "maze-like structures" beneath them. The only one that didn't was a convict-era farmhouse that had stood on the same spot for a century as surrounding farmland was developed into suburbia. Some homeowners will pour concrete floors, add a lockable door & use the area as a storage space but it depends on how low the floor is- in a lot of homes it's just too cramped to be worth the effort.

The bags of forensic items removed from the foundation area of BS's house *might* be relevant but it is a rental home - & we know there have definitely been kids living there at least once. The stuff police found could be years old or it could be more recent items left by kids playing cubby house under there - those foundation areas have always been a favourite forbidden hidey-hole for kids (forbidden because of spiders & snakes).

I guess it's because over time we have analysed "police talk" in other cases and think we have a good idea of what they "really" mean when they give out information.

That, and the detectives investigating William's case arrested Spedding personally.

And this is probably the biggest clue of all, considering police are so careful with what they say:

'The two worlds collided. We have information that could link William's disappearance to a group of people suspected of paedophile activity,' said lead investigator Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin.

'There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child sex offences both independently and in conjunction with the accused in this matter,' the police fact sheet states.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

I think, what they are saying, is that BS is likely involved in the ring and is just one of several people in the ring being investigated in relation to William's disappearance. The others being investigated are also in the ring. That's how I read it.

I know it's already been mentioned but I think it *really needs to be emphasised* for those outside Aus that there are NOT rooms under BS's rental house & that there's nothing even remotely unusual about the layout of the home above or below ground.

In Australia we don't have basements or cellars. Houses are either built on a conctrete slab or on foundations. The foundations can be pillar or leg-like structures in some non-brick homes but the rest just start their walls at ground level & the floor seperates the walls in the house above from the foundations beneath (this is a really confusing sentence & I'm sure there's a better way to explain it but it's just not comng to me right now). Basically it means the foundations below the floor mirror the rooms above the floor.

This whole thing about dungeons etc came about because a particularly reckless tabloid journo interviewed a former tenant of the home & asked her to describe the parts of the home media didn't have access to. One of those parts was the foundation area police were seen searching. The tenant said "it was like a maze down there" - a description that easily fits the below floor area of EVERY Australian brick home. Unfortunately her description was then twisted into the sinister sounding "maze-like structure found beneath Spedding home!!!".

In the street where I grew up there were 200+ houses with these "maze-like structures" beneath them. The only one that didn't was a convict-era farmhouse that had stood on the same spot for a century as surrounding farmland was developed into suburbia. Some homeowners will pour concrete floors, add a lockable door & use the area as a storage space but it depends on how low the floor is- in a lot of homes it's just too cramped to be worth the effort.

The bags of forensic items removed from the foundation area of BS's house *might* be relevant but it is a rental home - & we know there have definitely been kids living there at least once. The stuff police found could be years old or it could be more recent items left by kids playing cubby house under there - those foundation areas have always been a favourite forbidden hidey-hole for kids (forbidden because of spiders & snakes).

Definitely...

Some shots of this kind of construction are here - http://www.ausinspect.com.au/basement.htm

The first shot shows a building that's not too far off the ground, but the height can vary, and BS's looked a lot higher, in the MSM photos showed an almost full sized door to get in there.

My old place was the same, brick piers underneath, but not high enough off the ground to stand (pretty similar to what's in the aforementioned photo), best I could do was crouch/squat. Used it for storage of pipes and other gear that was too big to go elsewhere, and I also ran all my network cables under the house and just terminated them at a panel near the floor, rather than messing around in the walls and roof insulation etc).

If you scroll further through the photos you can see some higher spaces under the floor, eg the third photo (granted this is a company that excavates under the house to create a proper basement, however many houses have that high a space in the first place). A person could easily stand there, and without being fully lit like in these photos (and without all that plant in there) it can look pretty spooky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper