Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou. Ahh doesnt say charges. Needing find info on a charge. A local from kendall, was a registered sex offender, because he had a clean slate for 10 years his name was removed from listing. He lives up the road from a pre-school. How does this happen!! He tried to lure a child into his yard to play football with him when it was reported to police. From my understanding he has been charged with holding a facebook account and using the internet so far
You won't find charge details in NSW due to their privacy laws, NSW are much tighter compared to other states.

Thankyou. Ahh doesnt say charges. Needing find info on a charge. A local from kendall, was a registered sex offender, because he had a clean slate for 10 years his name was removed from listing. He lives up the road from a pre-school. How does this happen!! He tried to lure a child into his yard to play football with him when it was reported to police. From my understanding he has been charged with holding a facebook account and using the internet so far

Sorry, they never mention the charges, you have to go to court or look up the doc's afterwards.

Are you a local? Or have you seen it in msm? Im a local and from what i know.downstairs you have bottleshop, country shop,clothes shop,petshop and dance studio and a barbar

No I'm not local - I'm a member of a few groups for William and someone mentioned watching BS taking the signs down a while ago.

The only signs that I've seen were on the first floor and not on ground level.

That must be it - good sleuthing. Could they have pulled the photo because they are looking for (or found) a witnesses who may have seen that or a similar van outside grandmas house 4 days earlier and don't want to "taint" the memory for legal reasons?

I don't think the van being there means anything. He went back to finish the repair that's all. And there was so many police there I doubt it was for any other reason.

I'm so confused about this....? So you know Of a Kendall local who has been a registered sex offender? Guessing not BS? This too me would be instantly suspicious. I'm guessing this person has been investigated? I'm more confused as no one else even flinched.....massive possible involvement in my opinion!!!????

Day 6 of the investigation 18th September.
Fehon talking to a group of journalist out front of grandmothers house.
You guys have been hear for 10 minutes. "What do you think happened ?"

The article about the repair van parked out front was published 19th September.
BS was called back in the week after William disappeared to complete the repair.

I wonder if that call back was for the 18th while a group of journalist were interviewing Fehon out front of the house?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

I'm so confused about this....? So you know Of a Kendall local who has been a registered sex offender? Guessing not BS? This too me would be instantly suspicious. I'm guessing this person has been investigated? I'm more confused as no one else even flinched.....massive possible involvement in my opinion!!!????
Why don't you reply with a quote so we know who you are responding to.

Yes I also find it quite alarming re another pedo in area. Is this a recent catch of him trying to entice the boy or and old allegation

Sorry I thought I did reply to the quote. I'll try tag it.

Thankyou. Ahh doesnt say chargesTrying to tag a. Needing find info on a charge. A local from kendall, was a registered sex offender, because he had a clean slate for 10 years his name was removed from listing. He lives up the road from a pre-school. How does this happen!! He tried to lure a child into his yard to play football with him when it was reported to police. From my understanding he has been charged with holding a facebook account and using the internet so far

Trying to tag you quote. ��

I don't know half the time and I'm not even blonde!!

I just spotted this thread in my subs with the word "Found" next to it (as the last poster), and thought for a second he'd been located!

I just spotted this thread in my subs with the word "Found" next to it (as the last poster), and thought for a second he'd been located!
That always happens to me when he posts: p

Yes.it has come to the communities attention last week. He was not on the list as apprently if they have a clean slate they are taken off after 10 years? I dont get that. Living.near a pre-school. Im sure the detectives

This is recent and charged last sunday. The school up the road has been alerted and has told parents

Why don't you reply with a quote so we know who you are responding to.

Yes I also find it quite alarming re another pedo in area. Is this a recent catch of him trying to entice the boy or and old allegation

Was that a plan to get Speddo back to the scene?? It's saying the machine was eventually repaired around the 19th-21st September which was during the time GM went away to stay with friends.

It's believed William's grandmother has left home to stay with a friend, overwhelmed by stress.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-in-agony-over-mystery-of-a-little-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html

The article about the repair van parked out front was published 19th September.
BS was called back in the week after William disappeared to complete the repair.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sub...tory-e6frg6z6-1227308929078&memtype=anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx