Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not similar cars and different colours so wt would not think it was ff car

I'm not sleuthing or inferring anything about the family.

Maybe if I re-phrase:

Hi everyone - sorry to jump in, but does anyone know the type/make/colour of William's and William Spedding's vehicles? I know WS has a white van...but I mean other vehicles. Thanks

William is the victim, and Spedding is the POI that we are allowed to discuss. I am not discussing the family.

The car that William would be most familiar with would be his own family car. If the perp owned a similar vehicle, it might go some way towards understanding the circumstances of an abduction. William runs around the house venturing into the trees area, sees what he thinks is his own family car, thinking his dad was back from errand, runs to it and finds out it's someone else...too late.

If Spedding abducted William in his personal vehicle, then what better way to distract the LE than to appear on the scene as an onlooker in his business vehicle shortly afterwards.

I have no links - my opinion only.

If circumstances have changed then new children would not be removed. Children who had been previously removed may not be allowed back due to various reasons

OK i'll be careful if Social Services take two of your kids away from you, and then later you have more kids don't they automatically take them away from you at birth or is that just how it works in the UK and not in AUS.

Yep. They were questioned in December. Children taken to a family friends house when they were searching thw house.they were then put in foster care and were not allowed to have thw children back at the house. They had to have an interview with docs to gwt children back but then bs was locked up. I do know that the meeting took place with a couple of parties wanting thw children in their care
Yes, I had that wrong.

According to this article, http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302, he was interviewed on 9th December 2014 by DOCS "Following a call from CrimeStoppers, the homicide squad turned their attention on Mr Spedding in mid-*December without knowing about the December 9 FACS inquiry." [snip] "The mother who wants her child back said she was informed by FACs in December it was investigating Mr Spedding but would not tell her why. The same month Port Macquarie detectives tried to contact her, she said, adding that she was horrified when she saw news reports of police searching the Speddings’ home.
“I saw Bill Spedding on TV and I rang FACs,” the mother said."

So, according to that report, the children are not full siblings. The report talks about a mother to one of these children.

What was it that the Police knew about him that raised their suspicions, if it was unrelated to the previous accusations of child molestation?

Early reports said ff was called on phone to say wt was missing and he rushed back but then later reports said he arrived home and was then notified wt was missing

I can't access this article but soso noted that in it the FF was rung on his mobile about WT missing and he rushed home to help look for him. It's an interesting discrepency from the FP interview and The Australian article on 18/4/2015. The modsnip kind of removed the pertinent point of the post.

I read a theory elsewhere on the web that suggested one of Spedding's alleged victims found out that he was being investigated when he contacted her to obtain a character reference. Apparently that prompted the victim to contact police and tell them about the abuse.

It could be correct, because I remember there was some confusion about how it all unfolded. It seemed that FACS were investigating before Spedding even became known to the media. Did he ask the victim for a character reference in the early days way back when he gave his statement to police? Did the victim decide to come forward say about December triggering the FACS investigation?

After re-reading this article, it does seem possible that it played out that way:

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

This paragraph in particular: "Police allege that, since Spedding became aware they were making inquiries with him in relation to the disappearance of William Tyrrell —which he has denied involvement — he contacted people he knows in the hope of obtaining character references."

I read a theory elsewhere on the web that suggested one of Spedding's alleged victims found out that he was being investigated when he contacted her to obtain a character reference. Apparently that prompted the victim to contact police and tell them about the abuse.

It could be correct, because I remember there was some confusion about how it all unfolded. It seemed that FACS were investigating before Spedding even became known to the media. Did he ask the victim for a character reference in the early days way back when he gave his statement to police? Did the victim decide to come forward say about December triggering the FACS investigation?

After re-reading this article, it does seem possible that it played out that way:

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

This paragraph in particular: "Police allege that, since Spedding became aware they were making inquiries with him in relation to the disappearance of William Tyrrell —which he has denied involvement — he contacted people he knows in the hope of obtaining character references."

Cunning man that he is!

I'm not quoting dates because I'm being too lazy but from what I understand the docs investigation was maybe Dec before the first BS search but not before William went missing. The police said it was an unrelated matter so if the victims contacted before the search which it seems DOCS were probably investigating him about the historical charges. So when the police said it was unrelated to William it probably was but not unrelated to the other charges which seem possibly related. Hope that makes sense.
Also after so many comments about it I just watched the boy with the henna tattoo. It was so disturbing but the most upsetting thing was the way some of these perpetrators are made out to be victims. I totally get that people are groomed from a young age and have some small sense of understanding. But not sympathy. If u don't think it's wrong then why do u have to hide it.

Child Sexual Abuse: Top 5 Countries With the Highest Rates

1. South Africa

One child is raped in South Africa every three minutes, according to a 2009 report by trade union Solidarity Helping Hand.

A 2009 survey by the country's Medical Research Council found that one in four men admits to raping someone, 62% of boys over 11 believe forcing someone to have sex is not an act of violence and a third believe girls enjoy rape, the Independent reported.

More than 67,000 cases of rape and sexual assaults against children were reported in 2000, according to the Telegraph.

Some of the victims were as young as six-months-old, a number of whom died from their injuries, while others contracted HIV.

Many people in South Africa believe that sex with a virgin can heal someone from HIV/AIDS.

South African Cardinal Says Child Sex Abuse is a Sickness, Not a Crime

2. India

More than 48,000 child rape cases were recorded from 2001 to 2011 and that India saw an increase of 336% of child rape cases from 2001 (2,113 cases) to 2011 (7,112 cases). Imagine 48,838 children raped in just 10 years and you have a small measure of how deep the inhuman phenomenon of child rapes runs in India.

3. Zimbabwe

A clinic in Harare, capital of Zimbawe, said it had treated nearly 30,000 girls and boys who'd been abused in the previous four years, the Guardian reported in 2009. Betty Makoni, founder of the Girl Child Network (GCN), said the real number of victims was likely to be double that recorded by the Family Support Trust Clinic.

4. United Kingdom

A quarter of a million Britons - more than one in every 200 adults - are paedophiles, according to figures released by Scotland Yard.

In 2012/13, there were 18,915 sexual crimes against children under 16 recorded in England and Wales, according to the National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC). Included in that figure were 4,171 offences of sexual assault on a female child under 13 and 1,267 offences of sexual assault on under-13 male children.

In the UK, one in 20 children (4.8%) have experienced contact sexual abuse and over 90% of children who experienced sexual abuse, were abused by someone they know.

5. USA

The US Department of Health and Human Services' Children's Bureau report Child Maltreatment 2010 found that 16% of young people aged 14 to 17 had been sexually victimized in that year, and over the course of their lifetime, 28% of young people in the US, aged 14 to 17, had been sexually victimized.

"Adult retrospective studies show that 1 in 4 women and 1 in 6 men were sexually abused before the age of 18. This means there are more than 42 million adult survivors of child sexual abuse in the US"

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

Ive often wondered that also.... Perhaps a well known community member. But I think if it was a ransom it would be out in the open by now.... The abductors would have made contact and there would be more information maybe.
A possibility Frogwell.

I was wondering if hiding the identities of the parents was *just* about child welfare. Or if it might also be related to the parents social standing or some vulnerability, such as you mention. Something that might make ransom a higher possibility.

Not suggesting anything beyond that, just trying to explain the intense media lock-down.

The police said it was an unrelated matter so if the victims contacted before the search which it seems DOCS were probably investigating him about the historical charges. So when the police said it was unrelated to William it probably was but not unrelated to the other charges which seem possibly related. Hope that makes sense.

I get what you mean. The police are saying the current charges are not related to William, therefore, it makes sense that the FACS investigation was also unrelatedto William.

Even though the charges and the FACS investigation were unrelated to William, the investigation was probably about the subsequent charges.

Although unrelated to William it's very significant to his case.

I guess police have to stress that it's unrelated in case the defense tries to claim bias.

Yeh that was maroon if i remember correctly. The ff car is different and different colour from what ive personally seen :). Bs does have 3 cars doesnt he? And then the borrowed fwd

BS did borrow a dark 4wd for the police interview with MS MOO.

"Spedding was charged after one of his own relatives tipped them off about the historical allegations of abuse.

The relative called police with the information and they were at Spedding’s home “within an hour,” The Daily Telegraph reported.

The relative, a woman who lives on the Central Coast, has given formal statements to police and spoken to them on a number of occasions."

How stupid can you be to ask someone whom you raped as a child, to give you a character reference, in regards to another investigation into a missing child?

Now, it might be just me, but in this photo BS appears to wax his legs??

449257-7a7f5b86-e931-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

Hmm, can't see any hair on his arms, neck or chest (even his ears) either.

Interesting.

r0_3_1200_678_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

"Spedding was charged after one of his own relatives tipped them off about the historical allegations of abuse.

The relative called police with the information and they were at Spedding’s home “within an hour,” The Daily Telegraph reported.

The relative, a woman who lives on the Central Coast, has given formal statements to police and spoken to them on a number of occasions."

How stupid can you be to ask someone whom you raped as a child, to give you a character reference, in regards to another investigation into a missing child?

Now, it might be just me, but in this photo BS appears to wax his legs??

449257-7a7f5b86-e931-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

Yeah, it's possible he may not have been charged or even had his places raided if the relative hadn't found out he was being investigated. I wonder if he asked her for a character reference, or if she just found out about him asking other family for references. It doesn't say exactly.

And I know some cyclists wax their legs. Surely if he was a cyclist the Daily Mail would have snapped him on his bike by now. Wonder why he does it then.

Yeah, it's possible he may not have been charged or even had his places raided if the relative hadn't found out he was being investigated. I wonder if he asked her for a character reference, or if she just found out about him asking other family for references. It doesn't say exactly.

And I know some cyclists wax their legs. Surely if he was a cyclist the Daily Mail would have snapped him on his bike by now. Wonder why he does it then.

According to court documents, Mr Spedding asked an alleged victim to sign a declaration about his “good character” after learning police were investigating him over William’s disappearance.

He contacted one of his alleged victims, who is now an adult, “directly lobbying” her to declare he did not sexually abuse her when she was a child, according to police facts tendered in court.

The alleged victim refused and reported his request to police.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

Spedding is alleged to have inflicted the abuse in April and May, 1987. Part of the police case against Spedding is a series of formal statements made by adults who know him.

The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx