Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/30...-over-22-child-sexual-assault-charges/?cs=257
The news I heard on ABC radio mentioned even more place names than the article but yes, my first thought was they are taking information received very seriously with the hope of finding more connections.
There'd be plenty of nervous perverts in the area, and rightly so.
Especially since the police have frequently appealed for any survivors of abuse to come forward recently, they said there would be more to come.
To whoever had any part in this, they will find you and you won't get away with it. I hope those proposed mandatory life sentence laws in NSW pass soon, and that other states follow suit.
Will has touched a lot of hearts, I know I think of him all the time and won't forget his face. I believe his abduction has spurred the proposal, what happened to him has shone a light on a lot of dark people.. He was taken by somebody who should not have been out to do so, and the public is paying attention and calling for change.

http://faxmentis.org/html/jpg/syd60.jpg

"There'd be plenty of nervous perverts in the area and rightly so"

I think that should be a quote of the day!!!

I also think of William often, I think every time I see a Spider-Man outfit I always will, the horror has also made me so much more aware when I mind my grandchildren :gaah:

It's never too late for someone to pay for their crime:
Not sure how to link this but if you look at the police.nsw.gov media release archive page a 95 year old man has been charged over 22 counts of alleged sexual offences going back to the 60s.
RSBM.

It's a shame they are caught so late, but there is at least some satisfaction in knowing that they will die in jail where they belong.

[modsnip]

The bush surrounding the house was contaminated.
I keep thinking about that celery tree - could a shoe print be left in grass???

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

My thought is that they mentioned the tree as it could have been where William was taken from, given it was the furthest spot he was caught hiding. Maybe it's not far from the road, or maybe it was possible to be hidden from view at that angle.

I'm sure police would have sussed it out from the kitchen.

Perhaps William's hiding spot also hid his abductor from view :( Do kids sometimes choose the same hiding spot twice?

Hi everyone - sorry to jump in, but does anyone know the type/make/colour of William's foster parents' and William Spedding's vehicles? I know WS has a white van...but I mean other vehicles. Thanks :)

Is it possible that the FM and grandmother may have thought it was only 5-10 minutes that William was out of their sight, but it was actually longer? I'm not saying they lied about the length of time, but maybe they overlooked the time. Maybe they didn't want to get in trouble or criticized for leaving him alone for so long, so they just said it was 5-10 minutes. I feel the amount of time can make a big difference in regard to the possibilities. For example, he could have ventured off a little bit farther than he was allowed....giving someone the opportunity to snatch him without getting caught.

Is it possible that the FM and grandmother may have thought it was only 5-10 minutes that William was out of their sight, but it was actually longer? I'm not saying they lied about the length of time, but maybe they overlooked the time. Maybe they didn't want to get in trouble or criticized for leaving him alone for so long, so they just said it was 5-10 minutes. I feel the amount of time can make a big difference in regard to the possibilities. For example, he could have ventured off a little bit farther than he was allowed....giving someone the opportunity to snatch him without getting caught.
Funny you said that. I was just thinking the same thing earlier.

http://www.crimestoppers-nz.org/media-release/missing-child-william-tyrell

Does anyone else think that's a potentially significant clue, why new Zealand specifically? And why has it since gone very quiet regarding that report?

I referred previously to the Four Corners report "The Boy with the Henna Tattoo" which is an amazing and disturbing account of catching a international Pedo ring. The original investigator who "started to crack" the pedo ring was an inspector in New Zealand in August 2011 (approx 7 mins in doco). There is probably allot of information from the first New Zealand arrest that is starting to make more sense to investigators and could be linked with all the pedo arrests lately in Aus.

BBM

"With co-operation from authorities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States, Four Corners follows investigators as they uncover a global paedophile ring like no other. The program reveals how the super secret ring operated online, who its members were and how they remained hidden behind walls of sophisticated encryption for almost two decades. During that time, members of the network were able to produce millions of images and videos depicting the sexual exploitation of children. Four Corners exposes Truong's connection to this network."

No to the FP vehicle. We are not allowed to sleuth WT's family.
Hi everyone - sorry to jump in, but does anyone know the type/make/colour of William's foster parents' and William Spedding's vehicles? I know WS has a white van...but I mean other vehicles. Thanks :)

Sure but with that logic we could apply it to everyone. Most people picked up for abduction and subsequent crimes have records, not for the same crime usually but some type of criminal history if we are looking at impulse control.

If BS is responsible for the abduction of William, his past will be looked into thoroughly, every single place BS has lived and holidayed since he was a teen. This goes for anyone else who is found responsible, their age/appearance/social standing has no relevance.
Any matches where a child has disappeared, an unsolved child murder or assault in areas BS/the accused has lived or frequented, could be linked and will be investigated. This could be the tip of the iceberg.

Impulse crimes by strangers are the hardest to prove without witnesses, that's why there are so many unsolved crimes, the perp has to make a mistake. Some go to their graves with their secrets. :(

JMO

It's never too late for someone to pay for their crime:
Not sure how to link this but if you look at the police.nsw.gov media release archive page a 95 year old man has been charged over 22 counts of alleged sexual offences going back to the 60s. They occurred in Schofields, Cronulla, Scotts Head, Bowraville and Lismore. His house in Nambucca Heads was raided on April 2. I wonder if this has anything to do with the paedophile ring?

Link to MSM on this subject:

http://www.coffscoastadvocate.com.a..._source=Coffs+Coast+Advocate&utm_medium=email

http://www.crimestoppers-nz.org/media-release/missing-child-william-tyrell

Does anyone else think that's a potentially significant clue, why new Zealand specifically? And why has it since gone very quiet regarding that report?

No, I don't think that is significant. The search went global, with 26 countries being asked (by NSW police) to help with the search for William.

The media latched onto the NZ angle for a brief period of time.

March 1
https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/26468221/search-for-william-tyrell-goes-overseas/

No to the FP vehicle. We are not allowed to sleuth WT's family.

I'm not sleuthing or inferring anything about the family.

Maybe if I re-phrase:

Hi everyone - sorry to jump in, but does anyone know the type/make/colour of William's and William Spedding's vehicles? I know WS has a white van...but I mean other vehicles. Thanks

William is the victim, and Spedding is the POI that we are allowed to discuss. I am not discussing the family.

The car that William would be most familiar with would be his own family car. If the perp owned a similar vehicle, it might go some way towards understanding the circumstances of an abduction. William runs around the house venturing into the trees area, sees what he thinks is his own family car, thinking his dad was back from errand, runs to it and finds out it's someone else...too late.

If Spedding abducted William in his personal vehicle, then what better way to distract the LE than to appear on the scene as an onlooker in his business vehicle shortly afterwards.

I have no links - my opinion only.

I don't dispute it is possible that he has been getting away with stuff for years. My point is that statistically, people who abduct others, over 2/3 have prior charges on other matters such as car theft, drug possession, stealing etc. Also the highest bracket for this crime being committed is by men under 25 and decreases as the males age increases. If we are looking at a sexual predator case then he does come closer to fitting the profile however it all hinges on the findings of the upcoming court case. It's interesting that we have to wait for the findings in another court case to prove the motivation for the abduction for this case to change the status of BS from POI to suspect. At this point in time it means to me that they have no evidence that he was there. No eyewitness accounts, no cctv footage, no phone pings in the area, and a discrepency from him that he was even supposed to be there. He has a receipt for coffee and there might be eyewitness accounts of him at a school function. Would the police have let someone else go if there wasn't an historical allegation? I dunno...
If BS is responsible for the abduction of William, his past will be looked into thoroughly, every single place BS has lived and holidayed since he was a teen. This goes for anyone else who is found responsible, their age/appearance/social standing has no relevance.
Any matches where a child has disappeared, an unsolved child murder or assault in areas BS/the accused has lived or frequented, could be linked and will be investigated. This could be the tip of the iceberg.

Impulse crimes by strangers are the hardest to prove without witnesses, that's why there are so many unsolved crimes, the perp has to make a mistake. Some go to their graves with their secrets. :(

JMO

Good point

Maybe if I re-phrase:

Hi everyone - sorry to jump in, but does anyone know the type/make/colour of William's and William Spedding's vehicles? I know WS has a white van...but I mean other vehicles. Thanks

William is the victim, and Spedding is the POI that we are allowed to discuss. I am not discussing the family.

The car that William would be most familiar with would be his own family car. If the perp owned a similar vehicle, it might go some way towards understanding the circumstances of an abduction. William runs around the house venturing into the trees area, sees what he thinks is his own family car, thinking his dad was back from errand, runs to it and finds out it's someone else...too late.

If Spedding abducted William in his personal vehicle, then what better way to distract the LE than to appear on the scene as an onlooker in his business vehicle shortly afterwards.

Is it possible this is a kidnap-ransom gone wrong case? A planned abduction where the family have been followed? Keep thinking about the skype meeting and wondering if the people on the other end of that conversation have been investigated.

A possibility Frogwell.

I was wondering if hiding the identities of the parents was *just* about child welfare. Or if it might also be related to the parents social standing or some vulnerability, such as you mention. Something that might make ransom a higher possibility.

Not suggesting anything beyond that, just trying to explain the intense media lock-down.

In one of the 1st interviews with journalists outside the grandmothers house they are described as relatively well off. I have been looking for stats on ransom in Australia and how the police deal with it. A lot of talk about being kidnapped overseas but doesn't cover as much domestically.

Maybe if I re-phrase:

Responding in the same manner - no links so MOO - No it's a dark 4wd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members