Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The victims who are aldults now, their mother and grandmother if still alive?
Spedding is alleged to have inflicted the abuse in April and May, 1987. Part of the police case against Spedding is a series of formal statements made by adults who know him.

The Daily Telegraph revealed yesterday one of the people made the original call to Crime Stoppers about Spedding days after William Tyrrell was snatched.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479

The victims who are aldults now, their mother and grandmother if still alive?

I think it was the mother. Also MS phoned one of them later and abused her over the phone.

Wish we could hear some news soon. It's gone eerily quiet for so long now!

I don't know why but I cannot get neighbour out of my thinking. A neighbour said she heard children around 9 am those properties are a good distance from each other unless the children were squealing I'd have thought it difficult to hear.

The Celery tree appears to be close to a property. We do know there is/are sexual offender/offenders in the street as reported by police in MSN. I don't feel like going back through the forum but someone may recall it being said.

That is the first i have heard of sex offenders living on that street.i know someone that lives on that street and have never heard that.not long after wt went missing police held a community meeting and stated there were no registerrd sex offenders living in kendall. They made that statement as there had beem rumours of a number of offeneders in kendall

The Celery tree appears to be close to a property.

Not sure what you mean by Celery tree (are you referring to an actual tree between GMs and neighbour?)

Given WT was photographed up a tree, wondering if he might of decided hiding in a tree was a good idea and ran off to one?

That is the first i have heard of sex offenders living on that street.i know someone that lives on that street and have never heard that.not long after wt went missing police held a community meeting and stated there were no registerrd sex offenders living in kendall. They made that statement as there had beem rumours of a number of offeneders in kendall

Perhaps he moved soon after WT disappeared?

Unless it is someone that has been taken off register due to the "10 year good behaviour" rule. Being as kendall is so close knit the whispers about it would surely have reached someone i know.this has me on edge. I would really like to read the article if anyone can find it

Perhaps he moved soon after WT disappeared?

I can't access this article but soso noted that in it the FF was rung on his mobile about WT missing and he rushed home to help look for him. It's an interesting discrepency from the FP interview and The Australian article on 18/4/2015. The modsnip kind of removed the pertinent point of the post.

Sorry frogwell I have not replied sooner.
OK I have no trouble opening this article and as it is behind a paywall I have paraphrased - as is the compromise.

Fehon has been mindful of family using his language carefully.
The starting point is the house ...............a new starting point not uncovered.

With electronic footprints in this era it is baffling an bewildering.
How can someone disappear with out a trace ...when personal trackers are a persons phone.
Nobody or machine seeing a thing.
Dad was called on a mobile phone, racing home to help.

This article was published on the 20 September 2014.
Presumably the machine had been fixed.
Interviews taken, maybe even dna.
Phone logs checked - if they were still in phones.

Can police check your phone records or do they have to have your permission or a warrant to go ahead?

I am confused as to why there was confusion as to whether William was with Dad........he left at 9.15 am and the photo was taken at 10.15am.

ww.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/what-happened-to-missing-boy-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

OK I have no trouble opening this article and as it is behind a paywall I have paraphrased - as is the compromise.

The starting point is the house ...............a new starting point not uncovered.

How can someone disappear with out a trace ...when personal trackers are a persons phone.

Can police check your phone records or do they have to have your permission or a warrant to go ahead?

I am confused as to why there was confusion as to whether William was with Dad........he left at 9.15 am and the photo was taken at 10.15am.

ww.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/what-happened-to-missing-boy-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

I had never realised that there was any confusion about whether William had gone with his father or not.

Does anyone else think Spedding hadn't even been approached by police when he contacted the relative for a character reference? I personally think he knew he was going to be interviewed soon, skeletons dug up and everything, and wanted to be prepared.

Does anyone else think Spedding hadn't even been approached by police when he contacted the relative for a character reference? I personally think he knew he was going to be interviewed soon, skeletons dug up and everything, and wanted to be prepared.

That's what I think could have happened. He thought he was being cunning in doing this but it backfired on him.

When did he give his 10-page affidavit?

BBM.

Maybe the mother thought (or more likely hoped) that the father had come back briefly to pick up William. It's such a distressing situation I reckon your mind would play tricks on you, to shield you from the enormity of the situation. Even if you knew logically that the father wouldn't come back and pick him up without telling anyone, the mind would desperately want to believe it, I reckon.

Now, it might be just me, but in this photo BS appears to wax his legs??

449257-7a7f5b86-e931-11e4-9321-13d21702e16c.jpg

Hmm, can't see any hair on his arms, neck or chest (even his ears) either.

Interesting.

r0_3_1200_678_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

I didn't think much of this before but now it is really bothering me.

Does anyone know if this is something that pedophiles do? Is it something they find attractive for sick reasons? I just don't have the stomach to research this stuff.

Don't any of his family and friends who support him find this odd?

Unless he's an ultra competitive swimmer and the media has said nothing about it, despite following his every move.

I didn't think much of this before but now it is really bothering me.

Does anyone know if this is something that pedophiles do? Is it something they find attractive for sick reasons? I just don't have the stomach to research this stuff.

Don't any of his family and friends who support him find this odd?

Unless he's an ultra competitive swimmer and the media has said nothing about it, despite following his every move.

It might be done so evidence such as hair fibres can't be left at a crime scene or on a victim. But it is a bit pointless when you know that even skin cells can leave DNA and be tested.

It might be genetic my dad has no hair on his legs whatsoever and never has done. He definitely doesn't shave them. I on the other hand have hairy legs. There might be nothing to it.

BBM.

Maybe the mother thought (or more likely hoped) that the father had come back briefly to pick up William. It's such a distressing situation I reckon your mind would play tricks on you, to shield you from the enormity of the situation. YEven if you knew logically that the father wouldn't come back and pick him up without telling anyone, the mind would desperately want to believe it, I reckon.

Yes I agree that's probably exactly how it came to be asked, as far as she knew William wasnt with dad, but clutching at straws hoped dad had come back and taken William for a drive. Most likely she asked desperately " you haven't got William have you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1