Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the allegations were about the children in the POI's care, they don't identify the victims of abuse and if allegations were made re those children, WS name and identity would have been suppressed, I think.

because of the name you mean? I can't open that link

if you search troy myers campbelltown the aussie sex offenders site should come up. i just find it interesting because of the last name and location of the crime and that hes on the mako files paedo list, just wondering if theres a link to bs?

I can't see any link myself but could be wrong. His age would make him a small child in the 80's and his name indicates a (possible) connection to MS family, not BS, so what connection could be implied from that?
It's a bit confusing but I also am not sure we are allowed to make those comparisons.

I can't see any link myself but could be wrong. His age would make him a small child in the 80's and his name indicates a (possible) connection to MS family, not BS, so what connection could be implied from that?
It's a bit confusing but I also am not sure we are allowed to make those comparisons.

no its probably against ws rules so i wont further it but do feel it may be something worth looking into off ws

this one is probably more interesting though...

Serial paedophile caught doing drugs before escape
The 28-year-old Campbelltown man was arrested late yesterday after police issued a public alert.

Troy Myers was released in late September after serving four years for aggravated sexual assault of a person under 16. He was fitted with the tracking device by Corrective Services who feared he may offend again.

https://aussiesexoffenders.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/troy-myers/

Oh, man. Good sleuthing! If this is what it looks like, I can see what the police are onto behind the scenes. Many pieces of the puzzle are falling into place for me after seeing these mako pages (provided the names and location are not just a coincidence.)

There are two pedos on that page with the surname, and LE are banging on about a pedophile ring that BS may be connected to. It really makes you wonder. It also seems off that BS allegedly committed the offences around the time of marrying, or at least meeting, MS.

Police expect to charge a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell with involvement in a paedophile ring and a number of further child sex offences interstate, according to court documents.

BBM.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Any interesting names from Victoria on mako?

im hoping my linking that info doesnt get this shutdown, and we probably shouldnt post what we find here, but it seems quite relevant to the p ring doesnt it?

It's a tricky one. Discussing pedophiles who have been named in the media, as being possible relatives of a POI in this case. Hmm... that part is probably OK but the way in which they are (allegedly) connected involves someone who cannot be sleuthed. Very tricky.

My mind is in overdrive now. Could BS have been recruited to abduct a kid for the pedophile ring because he doesn't have a criminal record, and may evade investigation?

its good makofiles have a location search as well as alphabetical, this surname doesnt come up in vic though, but probably worth looking up others relevant to this.
bs crime was committed in campbelltown, wondering if he was living there at the time and if thats where he met and married ms?

It bothers me that the historical case was 'not pursued' out of concern for the victims. That is nice and all, but what about FUTURE VICTIMS? When they were older, and saw that he had kids in his care, couldn't they have come forward again?

Yeah, we only have the allegations, but not the surrounding story.

If the victims were children at the time the case was raised, then I'd of expected the LE to insist on following it right through?

I could believe an adult victim refusing (or not being able) to cooperate and the investigation being dropped... but children are different? Not even the family of a child victim could (or should) be able to stop that investigation?

There must of been substantial reasons, else this will look bad for the authorities at the time.

Yeah, we only have the allegations, but not the surrounding story.

If the victims were children at the time the case was raised, then I'd of expected the LE to insist on following it right through?

I could believe an adult victim refusing (or not being able) to cooperate and the investigation being dropped... but children are different? Not even the family of a child victim could (or should) be able to stop that investigation?

There must of been substantial reasons, else this will look bad for the authorities at the time.

The legal system has come a long way since those days, to provide justice for victims of sexual abuse. When we look back at the way things were 30 years ago it seems beyond belief that such a case could have been swept under the carpet, but that happened routinely right across the globe.

At the time, if a male was found to be assaulting children, especially family members, it was possible for the children's mother to ask that charges be dropped because it would be too stressful for the kids. Is it possible that something like that happened? Were the two little girls thrown under the bus? It's MOO, but based on recent correspondence from the Speddings to the victims that followed right after the recent assault charges were laid, I suspect there has never been much sympathy for the children.

I'm in the fence too a little. These are my ideas about some things you have said...
1 photos were confirmed so think he really was there.
2!who grandma told including BS imo is irrelevant as they arrived earlier then expected. I believe it was opportunistic.
3 different phone companies have different reception
4 Aggree no evidence and if the computer had any *advertiser censored* or links to peodophiles that would of been enough to arrest him so it must of been clean.
5 not sure understand what you mean. I do get the husband thing though as sometimes when my husband pulls up the kids get excited, go down and see him.
6 think no bail as charges are serious enough in nature
7 I don't believe he has money. It's been reported he is now on the dole. He would if llost money received from fostering children, business slow due to allegations and is renting.
8 As he iOS old and naive.

All good! Just me protecting my supermarket tantrums! You do have to be careful and it will make me more cautious 😁

I'm in the fence too a little. These are my ideas about some things you have said...
1 photos were confirmed so think he really was there.
2!who grandma told including BS imo is irrelevant as they arrived earlier then expected. I believe it was opportunistic.
3 different phone companies have different reception
4 Aggree no evidence and if the computer had any *advertiser censored* or links to peodophiles that would of been enough to arrest him so it must of been clean.
5 not sure understand what you mean. I do get the husband thing though as sometimes when my husband pulls up the kids get excited, go down and see him.
6 think no bail as charges are serious enough in nature
7 I don't believe he has money. It's been reported he is now on the dole. He would if llost money received from fostering children, business slow due to allegations and is renting.
8 As he iOS old and naive.

BBM

I was thinking that if anything of significance related to Williams disappearance was found on the computers or any of the forensic evidence for that matter.
Then maybe it is best kept under wraps - with William being found the priority.
Particularly when there is a historical case that magistrate Thomas Hodgson said it was a "reasonably strong prosecution case" with a "custodial sentence likely"

He is off the street and LE can focus on finding out what has happened to William.
IMO
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...used-bail-over-alleged-child-sexual-assaults/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc