Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I understand about the photograph however I am asking if anyone else actually witnessed him from the time he left Sydney to the time he disappeared? He may also be renting but he owns a business and could borrow against that. Maybe legal aid until some financial arrangements can be made.

The business to me looks like an owner operated one, so I suggest that without him working it he may actually have no business to borrow against. Would anyone call him for repairs if he was a POI? He also needs to be earning an income to make repayments I would think. Legal aid doesn't necessarily mean he will have a bad lawyer, IMO.
I am not yet convinced he is guilty of anything and generally a person who offends against children to the suggested degree would not just have only 2 victims (on the same occasion) and then never again, would he? I hope the police have more evidence than they have released so far.

some more questions
does anyone know if williams bio parents are also legally prevented by facs from appearing and speaking up about william?
if not, why havent they?
is bs involved and also protecting someone close to him who may know what happened to william?
how close do the known paedophiles live to where the grandmother lived, are there any in benaroon drive?
do any known paedophiles live at the haven caravan park?
what was/is the raided unit above the pawn shop used for?
was the first investigating officer too close to the wt family (as i have read alleged elsewhere)?
were all of ms and bs family questioned?
did bs and his buddies spot little william and his sister at a past community event and think they may be vulnerable prey due to their circumstances?
wouldnt facs have to inform the bio family if william was travelling out of the area?

I agree SA I am leaning toward unplanned.

Though, since the parents interview and them saying he works remotely and had to seek out internet connection to partake in the skype meeting it made me wonder if they had intended to be at grandmas early in the morning. That is assuming it was a planned meeting and not spontaneous.

If the meeting was planned then you would expect to have arrived at your destination or intended to pull over somewhere at the required time?

True. That just pushes the planned Friday arrival time further out for me. With them planning to leave after the presentation at 10:30ish, and arrive in Kendall late arvo on Friday ... in time for dinner. You wouldn't want to be on the road hoping that you could get a decent enough connection for a Skype presentation, nor would you want to be dragging two youngsters and yourself up at 4am to hit the road early, if you did not have to imo.

IMO the trouble with the whole 'BS is being set up' line of thought lies in the almost unfathomable coincidence that he was meant to be there to fix the washing machine that day.

RSBM

Just jumping off your post, ninja ......

So much info has been lost/forgotten/not picked up throughout these 10 threads about this case. People have (understandably and with our welcome :) ) joined in along the way and have not read things that we discovered early in the piece. People who have been here all along forget bits and pieces that we found out early on. It is the same with all cases with many threads here on WS ... and I am not being critical of anyone .... just stating a fact. :)

From Makara in Thread 3:
"Funny that. According to his niece who gave the interview today, BS was supposed to fix the washing machine on the Friday morning but he got a call not to go that day."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ll-NSW-12-Sept-2014-3&p=11415420#post11415420
'

(PS: If anyone wants to re-read a thread, I recommend Thread 3. A lot started happening then. :yes: )

True. That just pushes the planned Friday arrival time further out for me. With them planning to leave after the presentation at 10:30ish, and arrive in Kendall late arvo on Friday ... in time for dinner. You wouldn't want to be on the road hoping that you could get a decent enough connection for a Skype presentation, nor would you want to be dragging two youngsters and yourself up at 4am to hit the road early, if you did not have to imo.

That makes sense SA and grandma washing machine repaired Friday morning before visit.

It was reported very early on that a washing machine repair van was parked out the front of grandma's home.
It was also reported grandma had gone to stay with friends due to over whelming stress.

Now we learn that BS was called back to repair the washing machine in the week following Williams disappearance.

Gotta wonder if that call back was more to do with the investigation than it was to do with the washing machine being repaired.
Interview one - Where were you? shyte!!

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

Gotta wonder if that call back was more to do with the investigation than it was to do with the washing machine being repaired.
Interview one - Where were you? shyte!!

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...314208802?sv=224c84bcd9e66a61dc7c0922a8691ad8

Do you remember, soso ... or does anyone remember .... way back in the threads, we found that the burn-off pit/area was underneath the logs that Spedding stacked in a woodpile between two trees at his house, and the woodpile was supported by the two tree trunks? Police moved the woodpile, and raked through the dirt/bark underneath looking for forensic evidence.

I was trawling the old threads today looking for that info again, just to make sure I remembered it correctly. I only found a previous post of Angeline's saying that the remnants under the woodpile looked burned ... or words to that effect.

Anyway, the reason I was looking is because I started thinking 'what Aussie builds a fire underneath trees, especially when they have such a large yard to pick another safer burn-off spot?'

And then (of course!) my mind wandered further and answered 'perhaps an Aussie who wants to conceal a burn-off spot'. And then even further, was a spidey suit burned there, and did a cotton t-shirt not burn so well and get quickly stuffed in another hiding spot? :dunno:

Hi Everyone,

Forgive me I would have done this sooner but I was on the road and I am finally HOME.

Where do I start? Well first you know you're famous right?

http://www.smh.com.au/national/webs...ping-police-solve-crimes-20150503-1mutek.html

Mark White did a great job of interviewing our Australian members on Websleuths.

You'll be happy to know that as of early this afternoon we had over 60 new Australian members. I'm sure that number is much higher now.

WELCOME TO OUR SHINY NEW AUSTRALIAN POSTERS!

I remember when we had only a handful of Australian posters. Then I blinked and had forums full of Australian cases. It happened fast that's for certain.

Thank you for your dedication, your sleuthing skills and of course, for the Irwin family:) Australia produces the best of everything.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

PS. Please stay on topic now. I went off topic so I am going to ban myself. heh

some more questions
does anyone know if williams bio parents are also legally prevented by facs from appearing and speaking up about william?
if not, why havent they?
is bs involved and also protecting someone close to him who may know what happened to william?
how close do the known paedophiles live to where the grandmother lived, are there any in benaroon drive?
do any known paedophiles live at the haven caravan park?
what was/is the raided unit above the pawn shop used for?
was the first investigating officer too close to the wt family (as i have read alleged elsewhere)?
were all of ms and bs family questioned?
did bs and his buddies spot little william and his sister at a past community event and think they may be vulnerable prey due to their circumstances?
wouldnt facs have to inform the bio family if william was travelling out of the area?

Biological parents are not restricted in speaking to the media. Foster parents, and children in out of home care are not allowed to be identified. I believe that is why Williams name was initially misspelt- to get around legalities and get his picture into the media. Why his bio family have not spoken to the media, I dont know. Some have had a bit to say on social media. We dont know why William ended up in foster care. Not all children who are removed have been abused. Sometimes there are mental health, substance abuse issues that render a parent uncapable of parenting for a time. It may well be a good thing that they have not spoken to the media. Confirmation that he was in care, and that his early life was not great, would lead all speculation to the familly, and that is where all the focus would be. BS may well be wishing that they would talk to the media, to take the focus off him.
FACS would not have been required to notify biological family of this trip. If the family was going interstate, there are process the family must go through, but even then the bio family may not be informed. FACS would have the information though.

The cabin at the caravan park was searched the week before the office and house of BS.
The call to Crimestoppers about BS was made just days after William disappeared,wasn't it? And, IIRC was made by the mother of a child who was in BS's care. Am I right or wrong on that?

So, if they didn't search his properties until after the cabin search, was there something there that raised further suspicions?

Do you remember, soso ... or does anyone remember .... way back in the threads, we found that the burn-off pit/area was underneath the logs that Spedding stacked in a woodpile between two trees at his house, and the woodpile was supported by the two tree trunks? Police moved the woodpile, and raked through the dirt/bark underneath looking for forensic evidence.

I was trawling the old threads today looking for that info again, just to make sure I remembered it correctly. I only found a previous post of Angeline's saying that the remnants under the woodpile looked burned ... or words to that effect.

Anyway, the reason I was looking is because I started thinking 'what Aussie builds a fire underneath trees, especially when they have such a large yard to pick another safer burn-off spot?'

And then (of course!) my mind wandered further and answered 'perhaps an Aussie who wants to conceal a burn-off spot'. And then even further, was a spidey suit burned there, and did a cotton t-shirt not burn so well and get quickly stuffed in another hiding spot? :dunno:

Yes SA I do remember.
Thanks Bearbear for the link
Detectives from the Mid-North Coast are supervising two forensic officers as they use an excavator to clear a large wood pile.

Also a BS neighbour said the police were only interested in two things - when was the fire pit last burned off and when the concrete slab was poured.

http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/2830409/william-tyrell-focus-turns-to-bonny-hills-home/?cs=2452
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

found this on mako files, its a different age range to william though, also miles away, just the name is interesting?

Nowra man faces child sex counts By Aug. 14, 2001, 11:07 p.m.
Christopher David Myers, formerly of Wallace Street, East Nowra, pleaded guilty in the District Court on Monday to three charges of sexual intercourse with a child aged between 10 and 16 years, four of aggravated indecent assault, two of indecent assault, and two of committing acts of gross indecency with five boys between 1995 and 1999.

this one is probably more interesting though...

Serial paedophile caught doing drugs before escape
The 28-year-old Campbelltown man was arrested late yesterday after police issued a public alert.

Troy Myers was released in late September after serving four years for aggravated sexual assault of a person under 16. He was fitted with the tracking device by Corrective Services who feared he may offend again.

https://aussiesexoffenders.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/troy-myers/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member